Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast

Thread: Aura Kingdom - Founders Pack Giveaway!!!

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

I am absolutely excited to play this game! You can't just point and click to do attacks with this game, you actually have to aim and attack. The companion and travel options in this game have me pretty excited too. I have been waiting for a game that is different from everything else I've been playing and this game is right up my alley! It has well I would say it pretty much has everything I like and or love from all the games I've played and combined it into one! Pets, classes that are not gender locked, different ways to travel in game, you can team up and battle with your pet/companion and that sounds pretty fun to me. I can't forget to mention how much I've fallen in love with Kero! As soon as I saw that you could have your own in game pet and or plushie, I was so excited.

This makes the second time from playing a game online that I've ever wanted to be a founder. I missed out on the founder bundle from Tera Online to get the lion. But I'm really hoping that by some Christmas miracle I'll be able to get a founder pack for this game too. I want to be able to enjoy my own little Kero! I got to say though the Panther Eidolon looks pretty sweet and I'm pretty sure it would be a really good ally in battle. Sometimes I wish pets and companions from games were real so I could cuddle and play with them but then again it might be better off that they only exist online. It would almost be like Pokemon lol that would be kind of scary with all the creatures running around trying to be tamed and made into companions...interesting thought. But it sounds like fun too xD now I wish I had my own Kero and or Panther to play with for myself!

Cingal's Collar Reputation: 38

I'm also excited like all my friends here! Cuz I like X-Legend anime style very much and this one looks very high quality. I must see for myself!

I'm very excited for thi game.I love playing anime style games like Aura Kigdom , Grand Fantasia etc but Aura Kingdom ... it looks so awesome the graphics they are very impressive!! and i saw a video of how a duelist move it was <3.. i hope i can win this founder pack giveaway because the founder packs.. i cant afford them ._..

Being an Aura Kingdom Founder would mean that I get to be part of the very beginning of an amazing game, and that definitely excites me! I've been following this game for an extremely long time now, and what initially stood out to me was the graphics and the wide range of skills. The animations for all the skills are intricately crafted, all of them unique and beautiful. The anime style graphics have always been something that piqued my interest, and when I saw Aura Kingdom for the first time, I knew I had to play it. However, all these things aside, the most important factor was the addition of Eidolons. Although I can think of some games where a similar idea has been used, from what Aura Kingdom has displayed, it is utilized much better. The combat system may seem to be point and click, but from what you have shown us and what I have researched, skill casting does indeed take positioning, and this makes it better than other old point and click mmorgps. I truly look forward to trying out this combat system, and even if not as a Founder, as a beta player would be more than enough to satisfy my desire to play Aura Kingdom.

Apparently, a fantastic game and great gameplay, this pack founder fara me very happy because I will be able to be one of the first privileged to test this game, I have closely followed the postings of Aeria games and this seems very interesting by the fact of being a Anime MMORPG with high graphic renderings.

When I saw the background and graphics of this game, I was pulled in. Looking into it further, I found that the game was quite interesting. The graphics are amazing and I saw some great distance views. I would also love to glide across maps and look at the view. I've also been looking forward to a new game to immerse myself in. Although after playing other games like GW2, I wanted to see some cartoony style views. Serious graphics are great, however sometimes I'm in the mood for something less serious. I'm so eager that I really want to get into the founders beta.

To me, what stands out the most in the game is its graphics. There are games that are similar, but the scale is usually smaller. I'm interested to see the combat style, however I can't say that pulls me the most. Having combo attacks with another entity does interest me as for I haven't really played any MMO's that have combined attacks. I also love the game soundtrack. Sounds in games makes me feel immersed.

In the end, for me, I just can't want to play it. I'm excited about the founders beta especially because when it comes to good games, I love to get in at the ground level. If I had the funds, I would totally have bought myself a founders pack. However as it currently stands I don't really have the means. While admiring online videos about the game I saw that there was still a give away and therefore here I stand. Being an anime fan and a gamer who loves good graphics and music, there couldn't be a game better.

When i found out about this game i was really excited, well i still am but what makes me more excited about this game is that you can have your pet/companion.
    Doing combos with your companion, leveling your companion and alot of other stuff is what in my opinion makes this game exciting.
    I would love to be one of the founders of this game obviously to test the game out, to give my opinion in things, to try to find bugs, and most of all to have alot of fun doing all of that.
    What else can you ask for? Anime+MMO

The thing that I'm most excited about is the gliding! I think it definitely makes the game unique and it's such an interesting concept. It just looks like so much fun and if I can sum it up in one word, it would be...freedom. Climbing all the way to the top of a peak then glide my way down to a destination and enjoy the scenery at the same time, I can't wait! Even if they release flying mounts in the future, I don't think I would stop gliding my way around, hehe. I love the visuals and art style as well. Everything just looks beautiful~

really good to hear that OnRPG is hosting a giveaway :3. I m looking forward for aura kingdom because first of all it will be the first actionbased anime mmorpg i will play , 2ndly when i saw the trailer i was so excited that i started to check the forums and the game website daily and repeated the trailers and other vids many times. Its really an amazing gamre imo with real looking scenes >w<. I hav no words to express my excitement lol. so i looking forward for final realease or key .
    thx aeria thz onrpg <3 ya

What am I excited for? Mostly the gliding and classes, the gliding looks like a fun and fast way to move around the place and as for the classes, I just really want to shoot some monsters.

Red face

I am looking forward to the secondary class and Eidolon systems! What excites me the most though is the chance to play such a great game in a beta! Who doesn't want to be a beater like Kirito?

Red face :)

Well I've been waiting on this game for a very long time, and I'm really excited to play this game. What excites me the most is the Eidolon! I've played so many games before and this is (probably)the first time that you actually have a summoned spirit at the beginning of the game and idk how true (but I will want to find out) that the Eidolon will grow with your character and actually build memories together (like remembering the first battle or something). Which is very interesting. And I want to see how cute the characters are and looking forward into seeing how cute the costumes will be

"Simply said that this mmorpg will be the BEST MMO you'll ever play in your entire life and a BIG year ender for 2013 MMO's...."

What excites me the most in this game is their new dual job/class system, where it lets you have a sub class to enjoy the game and enjoy other classes as well. It also gives me chill when im thinking of how the eidelon system comes to play and i've heard that you can make and start a conversation with it. It also excites me on how the skill system works and i am also eager to try this in cbt. Mostly, is to enjoy this game playing with my real life friends and share our passion in playing online games specially those who are literally on a far places and we haven't meet for like 10 years and this game will be our very first meeting place xD playing with this guys is incomparable together with this awesome new features gaming system that will surely gives us the chill and excitement even in real life

Oh God!!! I hope I am not late!!

I'm REALLY excited about this game, I love it! I'm a big fan of Aeria Games and Perfect World Entertainment, and I usually play whatever those guys release, cause its almost certain that the games will be high quality!

But, I'm especially excited about this game, cause it has all my favorite characteristics of a MMO : Awesome pet system, awesome mount system, anime-style graphics, and cool looking armors!

See, I used to play this game called BOI (Battle of Immortals), it had the most awesome pet system EVER! I played the game for years, and I hope this game is gonna recreate some of the awesome moments I had while messing with my pets in BOI!! (Nostalgia time heh,heh!)

Plus, apart from playing Cyberblade in Scarlet blade, there isn't many games I am playing right now, Neverwinter I've explored every inch of, so this is the gem I'm looking foward to.

Happy upcoming holidays, MMOHUTS!

This game excited me because is the first anime mmo that i real liked. I aready played alot of mmo in my life, but this aura kingdom really surprised me with this style of game, with incredible and well dynamical motions. I would like to win this pack for the reason that game has awakened me an urge to play it. Thank you guys to read this mesenge. I'm a real fan of mmohuts.com.

i think this game will be awesome compare to other Online games i played , the graphics and i think the gameplay will be awesome too )
    im downloading it and soon will be playing with its characters .. AERIA GAMES is Awesommmmmme

what make me excited to be AK founder is a limited item from pack and founder access

what stands out is combat system, no mp need for using skill anymore
    class, main class and sub class which some class combination give you special skill
    eidolon, a partner that help you fight and can be share to use with all character you have in same ID
    graphic, cute and cool character design with a beautiful scenery

The game looks amazing! The anime style is done very well and the variety of classes is exciting! The Eidolons are a nice touch and I can’t wait to be able to fight along side them since they’re much different from traditional pets! The game looks like it will be done right, and as a long player of Aeria’s games I’m very excited for this one. The refining feature is one of my favorite things because I really think being able to improve your armor an weapons is a vital part of games, and since this one shares that refinement recipe with all the characters on the account it’ll be even better! You can fortify, refine, and ride out in style which I so look forward to!!

Ever since Aeria Games announced the release of Aura Kingdom. I've been extremely excited about this game i have been doing research on this game for the past 2 months now an i came across videos of Fantasy Frontier. Its same game but in Japanese or but even tho i couldn't even read nor make out one bit i watched it day by day everyday sometime i even watch the same videos over n over i have been blown way by everything i hope this game truly exercised my expectations on this game and on every level ,battle and companion system
    Last edited by Agitoshru; 12-16-2013 at 03:23 PM.

Game looks really nice, great models and textures, the pet system is generic and so is the combat, but its all fluid and would be really awesome to play in beta/head start.

Loving the video previews of the game, looks very epic and entertaining to play! Wathed the MMOHuts video over and over again toget myself familiar with the skills and playability, plus would love to get in there and start up one of the earliest guilds and get known! Thank you for your time guys!

This game has a lot of promise looking at the backstory and races and classes i can see that a lot of time and effort went into the creation of this game the combat looks very nice and i always liked haveing companions to help with leveling and questing with my friends who can afford the beta keys. anyway would be nice to get early access but if i dont i can wait dare say will only be founders beta 2 weeks tops

cant comment on any of the crafting refinements yet as they only got added today so not read yet

I have played almost all games from Aeria Games and I am always EXCITED when they come with a new game. I have watched the First Look you guys made and that got me hyped for Aura Kingdom...GREAT graphics...Nice gameplay...A LOT of characters to choose from...AMAZING pet and mount system...WHAT IS THERE NOT TO LIKE ABOUT THIS GAME??? And with the founder's pack it's going to be AWESOME!!!

Well if it's not too late to enter.

I'm really excited to play this game due to many various great reasons. I love that they're trying to balance out the classes to make everything fair. The graphics look amazing!!! I also love the Eidolons system where you can mount and even combo your attack with. And you can be unique with your own skill path. Looks great and fantastic. Really looking forward to playing when it comes out.