Aura Kingdom - Founders Pack Giveaway!!!

Page 11 of 30 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
    Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

what makes me exited about this game is the pet companion system, love how much you can control your pet, also looking forward the combat system.

I like the various classes that showcases the different anime styled combat. I've always preferred anime style combat since FlyFF's days. It defines what a fantasy world should be like. I'm really looking forward for a competitive experience in Aura Kingdom!

What excited me the most is the anime-style, im a sucker for it!
    Well there the Eidelons and Combo systems, different class of course, not gender restricted cuz I hate to play a female when I want to play the male one!!
    oh and lastly I love the Skill & Stat distribution and the idea of a sub-weap make me feel like there are alot of builds you can have; I played EE class there was too much of a hustle to unlock a class you wanna play, and too much work money/time wise, with this I can focus on just 2!!
    Last edited by Krishina; 12-13-2013 at 05:10 PM.

I'm excited for this game because of the awesome graphics and the nice animations.

Finally a promising game! Auro Kingdom offers the whole package and what I have been looking for the last couple years. I love how the classes look and the customization! Can't wait!

What makes me excited about this game is the combat system, Eidolon system, gliding system and most important is the fact that it's from Aeria Games, although there are a lot of people disliking Aeria Games, I've been playing its games for quite a while and I am excited to have a new game from them so I wish to be one of the first people to try it out. Either way if I do or don't get the package, I will keep looking forward to this game. Keep up the good work! x3

i love how the game looks and the mechanics like pets and mounts i just think when they add pets and mounts it makes the game more epic, maybe because ive been heavily influenced by pokemon lol, ive already got 3 people to play with and more ive decided im gonna be a duelist dual swording monsters with epic looking speed and my friends are gonna be guardian to tank against bosses and gunslinger just to look cool and were still recruiting more friends.

I'm very excited and hype up for this game because of the class and sub class system, it allow so many possibility of playing your character,the adventure road allow every player to be unique.the gliding system looks fun and of course the 100th floor tower will be
    a good challenge for the server.

I've loved this game ever since i've seen the graphics and how the character selection is not gender locked. But now i'm even more exited because the combat system is smooth, where in other games you can't move while charging a skill. I also like how you can't mash buttons to perform a combo. I'm interested in seeing if they come out with a archer class. I'm also interesting in seeing pvp if and when they implement it. I'm curious to see the skill tree in entirety and see how people build the different classes.

Master Chief's Windex Reputation: 10

I would really love to get my hands on a Founder's pack, I've been with mmohut(s) for years, back in the days when omer did first looks, Ive been playing ALOT of games over the past years and I'm looking for a new that I can really feel like staying with. Sofar I have yet only gotten stuck to world of warcraft but not playing it anymore.
    I like the anime style because it looks really slick and clean, I look forward to the combat system because I really like what I see in both the combat animation and the effects in general. I hope this game will impress me, I really do

Best regards / Marcus.

Page 11 of 30 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast