Aura Kingdom - Founders Pack Giveaway!!!

Page 12 of 30 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast
    Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

PVP and people

What most excites me about this game is the combat system as well as the amazing companion system. I think the eidolon's were a great idea to help people throughout the game, your friends may not come on as often as you would but then you would have your eidolon to help you quest and grind if you can't find any parties. Aura kingdom is the type of game i would constantly play not because it's just another ordinary anime genre game but this game indeed exceeds most anime mmo games with it's fantastic combat system, it's quest line, equipment's, ui and the skill tree, i find the skill tree's a really important role in this game because it changes the way you approach enemy monsters and choosing a good set of skills depending on how you play will benefit you in a really good way. I've long waited for aura kingdom, the first time i saw game play of it i instantly told all my friends to check it out because it really caught my eye as well as theirs and now seeing that MMOHuts finally made a video we've made a thread on what classes we're going to play, what times and suggestions of names which we have saved to pick. I just have a feeling that this game will change my entire view on anime mmo's and hearing that you guys are giving out founder packs i just wanted to tell you guys what a wonderful job you're doing to the community. Giving 2 people a chance to access this game early and get good items you all must be feeling really generous, i thank you for doing us all a big favor. Thank you jamesbl0nde and the rest of the team!. This is my reason on why i'm excited about aura kingdom and why i urge to play it so badly. Thank you again for giving us all your help on deciding what type of games to play based on your experience's.
    Last edited by overlimitnub; 12-13-2013 at 07:16 PM. Reason: Spelling mistakes

Pikachu's Flea Collar Reputation: 10

I'm more of a role playing kind of a person, I'm super excited about all the quests they game have to offer, knowing the history of the world and dramatic plot twist is what driven me to level my character. Beside its gameplay, I know developer put huge amount of efforts into the storyline, and I really look forward to unfold all the stories.

I'm excited about this game because I love how beautiful everything looks, it has an impressive 8 classes already, and I really like the Eidolons (I can't decide if I would like Merrilee or Grimm better). I've also been waiting for this game to be released ever since the first day they've shown it on the Aeria website. I also love anime styled mmorpgs!!!! ^_^ I'm usually pretty picky when it comes to games, most games, especially mmorpgs, I usually play for just a few days and get bored but I can tell I'm going to be playing this game for months to come .
    Honestly, I only took part in this giveaway because I knew founders get early access, but now looking at what comes with it i'm literally like :O:O:O<3<3<3
    I'm so glad I found mmohuts a few years ago, it's helped me get into so many closed and open betas I've lost count and even if I don't win this giveaway you guys still rock!

Being a founder basically shows ones dedication, support and respect towards its game and those who helped in its creation. While it is done through monetary spending, not everyone has the funds to do so. It is only through giveaways that many have a chance to be one. If I do become a funder I would be excited that I was chosen as someone that has shown said qualities and be happy to continue to do so through the games progression/evolution of the beta stages and beyond.

I love anime style mmorpgs since they do tend to follow a certain style of gameplay, however what I am excited about in Aura Kingdom are the anime style graphics, fast pace/amazing looking attacks with Eidolons (youtube video of it was sweet), Interactive Pets (fun..fun...FUN!), gliding (which I personally haven't seen before in mmorpgs) and the detailed Interface for easy understanding and convenience. For the classes I can't Decide! (A good thing) Stuck between Bard, Gunslinger, and Grenadier... For me I like playing classes others don't choose... Yet those three seem to be popular choices too... Only thing to do is try them all!

Also... Monster Hunting...Gotta catch em all! (Sorry...) <_< and Auto-Potions for the Worrywart in me lol.

thank you for this chance, and good luck to everyone.
    Last edited by Felinon; 12-15-2013 at 12:53 PM. Reason: Underpant gnomes....

I tried many mmorpg's before and I don't have the money for buying a founders pack so I wish to have one. I think Aura Kingdom is a great and awesome and beautiful anime mmorpg.

I am so excited about this game because it's kind of unique to me. I also like the graphics in the game so much. There is also many classes which makes me more excited and the customization of the characters gives you a lot of options.

I am very excited to play Aura Kingdom because of the community~.. Based on the videos I have seen, this will be a great game to play to make new friends.. Also, I found the art in the game to be gorgeous~..

Being anAura Kingdom Founder would be amazing c: I would really look forward to partying up with english players since in the Hk version it was hard to do so. There are so many thing that stand out about Aura Kingdom! For startes NO mana! Of course what makes it most unique are the eidolon pets u pair up with, and they are by no means useless. They can be just as powerful as any player, making the extremely valuable when challenging solo dungeons and in pvp.

What excited me about being a Aura Kingdom's Founder not only grant my the Founder title but I can be able to find bugs/Glitch which can be fix before open beta, So the new players won't have to complain about the bugs and enjoy the game without worry about them. What the game feature stand out the most to me are the graphics , eidolons and the ability to have two class to play at the same time, since i love anime and anime style of mmorpg, while likes cute eidolon which follow you around.

Page 12 of 30 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast