Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Aura Kingdom - Founders Pack Giveaway!!!

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

What excites me is the anime graphic it look so good and the classes in the game seem awesome aswell as the unique eidolons system
    Also to help and create a fun/good community, would be something special to be apart of it.

What most excites me is the new Eidolon system and every change this game is making to the actual MMORPGs scenario.

I may as well begin as to why I am fully excited for this game. But believe me, there is more than just one thing I’m excited for, as I sure thousands of other players are too.

For starters, I suppose I should make just a brief list of the game that excites me the most.
    The Anime graphics, the fighting mechanics, the social aspects of this game. But the most important, that makes this stand out from any other game out there, the unique Eidolons.

So firstly, let us begin, shall we? The anime graphics.
    I can never really find an outstanding visual game that fits my specialized taste. I’ve played a few games out there, but they all seem to have some sort of aspect to it that just ruins the experience for me all in total. But Aura Kingdom just seems to be a slice of the ol’ cake to me. I’ve been an Anime fan since as long as I can remember, and this game fits closely to the graphic style of the shows I watch daily on my free time. Why not mix it in together so I can enjoy what seems like a new Anime Show, but controllable.

Secondly, the fighting mechanics. (Oh boy, I can’t wait to get started on this one.)
    From what I’ve heard, and the game play I’ve seen it’s one of your typically point, click, aim, attack, rinse, repeat type deal of games. And that is perfectly fine by me. But that’s not what catches my attention about it. The later, end-game scenarios, especially in arena PvP’s, you have to be a small strategist and watch closely to your own actions as well as your enemies. You can’t just close your eyes, spam the 1,2,3 keys and just pray and win. You need to think and plan accordingly.

Lastly, to top this whole list off with the Social/Eidolon list in one.
    The social core aspects of this game, as little as I know about is so far, seems promising. Being able to view certain emotes your character can use just from the creation screen alone seems to show me that it’s not all about being solo, or trying to reach the top to show off. As many MMORPG’s should be, it’s also focusing on the key points of interactions. To make and keep new friends, and to show that many of us are in the same boat as the other person. That is the one thing that keeps me coming back to any online based game, is to be able to interact with so many new faces.
    Now, for the Eidolons. The unique pet/companion system. Oh, am I ever so excited to have a game that not only has stunning any visuals and promising game play to keep me locked in it for years, but the fact of being able to have your own unique companion, that talks and communicates to you from activities you’ve done with it over the course of playing the game is simply unique. Hundreds to collect and customize (which is absolutely wonderful in my taste, I’ve been a Pokemon fan since 98′, so I can pretend to play pokemon while playing this game *Cough*GameCeption*Cough*) will keep many people unique and personal over the thousands of players you meet and socialize with.

Well, that basically wraps up the tip of the ice burg for what I’m excited for in this game. Would of posted a whole lot more, but of course, you need to play it before you know what you’re in for. (Also it would make this post extremely longer than it should even be. I appreciate you guys over at MmoBomb to make a contest like this, and being able to register.

I apologize for the long post, and/or list, but what can I say? When your excited for a game, you’re excited for a game. Simple logic. :P
    Last edited by xSpiraL; 12-14-2013 at 06:11 PM.

Oh man what can I say this game just got my attention from the very moment I saw the screen shots after that I did some research I saw your video and I was hooked. The unique fighting style the many classes and they are not gender locked that's just so awesome. I liked that when being hit by a boss you just don't lose a chunk of health but you will be thrown across the battle field as expected from taking a big hit. Or when your doing a powerful looking skill it actually feels like the boss took that impact pretty hard. The details to the combat system just excite me so much. The graphics are superb the animations of skills are just jaw dropping awesome!! AND its ANIME STYLE I just love playing anime style games. The skill path tree makes it more fun to make unique fun builds and the Eidolons that's should be enough to start playing this game having a companion a lifelong companion to help and assist you that's just two thumbs up. Then you say there is hundreds to collect just got so psyched on that. Well in saying all of that I think being a founder would just be so epic being able to be the few that actually get's to experience all that early would be so fun and the goodies that come with the founders pack are soo cool. Well thank you for your time and the opportunity to have early access.

i love the new combat system and the glide thing the fast pased combat and i just love the animie style so smexy ;D

I'm looking forward to play this due to how different this game seems to play compare to many other mmorpgs. The locking system discourages me to play but how you must consider the projectile speeds/etc makes up for it. There is many other things that makes it look like a great game to try also.

I'm really looking into the customization that this game offers. Most game only offer little customization like skills, equipment, more skills, maybe some gems. But Aura Kingdom expands on that, allowing you to customize stats, a passive tree system thingy (sad that I don't know what its called, lol) pets, and lote more. Also, graphics are impressive, quality anime-style mmo.

I'm really looking forward to the Eidolon system and how it functions as something more than just another secondhand pet. The ability to fine tune and really customize your class really stood out to me as well, because thats something you typically don't see in anime mmo's. I'm hoping there will be many different Eidolons and costumes so I can really make my character my own, and stand out from the rest. Definitely going to keep my eye on this game.

i will not write novel here just for lick some balls..i am exiceted cus its a friking new mmo with nice action and graphics..what can i want more..thats the reason...i just want to play new game...

I have been looking forward to Aura Kingdom for a while now. Early access, first dibs on name, and in-game stuff. Who wouldn't want to be a founder? Looking forward to the battle system, with the eidolons and secondary weapon class. I enjoy anime mmorpg's and the artwork for Aura Kingdom looks great.

anime style hack n slash like rusty hearts well im playing rusty hearts before i love the pet system that you can fight with it and combo the freaking skill tree many things to choose from combat style and that unicorn pet nuff said. im sure gonna try this out sign up for beta already and gonna tell my friends about this.

I am really looking forward to this game because I've been looking for this style of anime MMO for some time now! A lot of dungeon crawlers or have poor graphics... This one does not, and it also is open world! I really can't wait to get started! I signed up for the beta some time ago and have been following the game ever since! I'm problably going to be a Gaurdian... Everyone loves tanks though and I am sure everyone will be looking for them for dungeons! :3
    Last edited by Forever_Never; 12-13-2013 at 01:08 AM.

What make me excited about this game, is that I like this kind of games and Im pretty sure it have a good story and also this game has a good potential and for me be a founder is great because you can bring new people and help them in game.

with all those benefits, of course that would be exciting to be a founder... and the most important, "the founder title"... yeah, that would be great to have an exclusive founder title (hello everyone, i'm a founder from MMOHuts/OnRPG, i feel great, hohohoho)...

and the most stands out thing, i believe that's the eidolon companion... (hey, what's that?? that's eidolon, that will fight beside me... wow, looks great... could you marry your eidolon?? hmmm... i wonder...)

Talking Excited? Yeah, you could say that!

Okay so I've read a few of the posts and I've got to say... I don't think that people really get what's going on here! Almost every post starts with "I'm excited..." WAKE UP PEOPLE!!! We've got a diamond pack (might as well be an mmo engagement ring!) and a platinum pack up for grabs here. Excited? Heck yeah I'm excited! I'm I'd crawl over 3,000 yards of broken glass butt naked with a pork chop tied around my neck to kiss a starving rabid pit bull excited! Why?! Heck... the game is gorgeous. We've all seen the you tube vids. Gameplay has practically no cool downs, anime inspired graphics, splendid scenery and useful pets - and thats just scratching the surface. Now they want to give away a diamond AND platinum package... Whaaaaaaat! Saying I'm excited ain't enough! Did you see all the stuff thats up for grabs?! Lets just do a brief review:

You get the founders hat, pimpin!
    Loyalty points, in game shopping spree anyone?
    Capsule of goodies, shucks... you had me at capsule!
    Kero pet - awww sooo cute... if I get him wet and feed him after midnight will he turn into a gremlin?
    Etheral wolf mount - okay not just a mount but etheral c'mon man ... ya killin me here!
    Additional character slot and title - yep just what I need to get my twinking on! (not to be confused with twerking)
    Exclusive Panther Eidolon - Sic em Simba!
    And last but not least the collectables! My oh my oh my! Did you see the card set? Yeah I can see myself playing many a gin rummy game with that set!

Now if that don't get your heart pumping this sure as heck should ... you get all this PLUS early access on 12/16! OMG! This is huge!! Heck yeah im excited!! Was I already planning on playing the game - yep. Will I probably skip work, ignore the wife and kids, and succumb to a daily self enduce euphoria of mmo gaming bliss playing Aura Kingdom - yeah... chances are looking very good. I was excited to play the game after the bard class was revealed. Bard class! How many games have a bard class? Only the really good hard core ones do! If you've been around gaming for a few years you can probably name them all on one hand. And if that don't float your boat, how about the ability to glide around in the beautiful world of Aura Kingdom. Excited you say?! Heck yeah... I ain't drooling cause I'm hungry! So uh ... how 'bout that package huh?
    Last edited by shogibangamer; 12-13-2013 at 02:42 AM.

The one thing that excites me the most about the game is the Eidolon system. It is a very nice pet-like feature that allows you to go in more depth relationship than your standard mmorpg. You can perform combo attacks with it as well allowing for some pretty sweet attacks. Best of all, you can collect them all like pokemon and use them whenever you want to. It makes me so excited just thinking about it. Thanks for the opportunity to win a founder's pack. Being a founder is quite exciting since you get to tackle the game head on at the earliest. I am looking forward to playing with everyone and testing everything out.

Red face Awesome!

I'm excited because I love games with anime style graphics, and Aura Kingdom is extremely great. I would love to join as a founder to help my friends once we are all in the game!

I'm excited for the content that aura kingdom has to offer for us gamers, theres so much to do and try out and I cant wait to explore everything aura kingdom has. Also anime style game with amazing graphics *-* I think the main thing that stands out is how in depth the pet system actually is and upcoming sky tower.

what makes me the most excited is that I will be able to have a unique experience and be one of the few founders a year+ from now. Also what I like the most about this game is the fluidity of the combat system, its the best tab target combat Ive ever played.

I've been looking forward to this game's release for a couple months now. The more I learn about it the more excited I am. The combat system looks like it will be a lot of fun, I'm rather tired of the constant point and click fighting in most mmorpg's. The Eidolon system also looks like a lot fun and I am looking forward to collecting them all! The achievement system also makes me happy, along with the cumulative stats across all character from the titles, also that you don't have to have a title equipped to gain it's benefits.. I've been waiting for a game to do that for a long time. Not to mention graphic wise it looks really good. I'm looking forward to exploring the world and exploring everything the dev team has worked so hard to create.

On top of all the wonderful things about this game the community is one of the best I've seen in an mmo in a long time.

I want to see Anime Girl panties heh heh heh heh heh

Cingal's Collar Reputation: 51

I have been MMO-less for over a year now. AK looks like something thatd cure my boredom and break my 'MMO-less' curse

I have a thing for Anime-MMORPG. From many i have played, AK looks entirely(well, not entirely, just exaggerating :P) different from others.

The no-MP skills, many class combinations and mainly the combat system has caught my eye. The combat system is non like others, its not 100% point and click but not 100% action styled either, its actually a combination of both.

Overall, im pretty stoked to play this game and see what this game has to offer
    Last edited by Imperidal; 12-14-2013 at 05:55 AM.

So many things that I am excited about this game , first the classes are awesome and looks very fun to play , I feel like trying all of them and theres alot of choice unlike some other games giving you the choice of 3 classes. The combat system impress me because it is something unseen ( well in my case) in other anime mmorpg and makes me want to play even more with my future eidolons another thing that makes me excited for this game , I always loved pet systems in games but that one looks original and unique.The Tower is another thing that is making me excited along with the PVP~ I also love the characters design! The hairstyles ,faces and armors.. looks amazing to me that I know already I will have a hard time choosing the right hairstyle for my character when creating my character xD! The graphics overall looks nice too for an anime mmorpg and I should talk about the community.. I've seen so many great people they are nice and cheerful and I haven't see that in a long while in any mmo I played to (unless im just unlucky!) I am looking foward for that game and I've been waiting since it was in devlopment in other countries!
    Last edited by puruchi; 12-13-2013 at 06:14 AM.

I've been looking forward this game since I first saw that it was coming.

Not only the customization and classes it have, but the whole ambient and feelings you get from the early videos is just awesome. Plus, the complexity that Eidolon's Path going to add for end-game content is the best. Being a Founder is an honor, plus the exclusivity you get.. aw.. I just have no words

It's been a while since I played a decent MMORPG and Aura Kingdom sure looks like one, I would love to have the opportunity to try it out, check the amazing pet system and of course every class. I would also enjoy very much to have the founders pack because I believe that alpha/beta testing is VERY important in video games, specially this type of video games, Aeria Games will need people that are there to help them test, check if there are any bugs, give constructive criticism, point out the awesome things, but also point out the bad things so they can try to fix them and make it a better game