Aura Kingdom - Founders Pack Giveaway!!!

Page 20 of 30 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast
    Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Everything about this game excites me. The art style is charming and attractive. Its what I wanted all the previous anime MMORPGs to be.

The classes baby. Oooh the class selection is real! So much variety. Every class looks cool and flashy in their own unique ways. For the first time in a long time I don't know what class I want to roll. The progression system is exactly what it should be. Simple yet in depth.

I'm looking forward to arena the most. I notice a lot of modern MMOs lack proper PvP, let alone proper arenas! I have a lot of faith in Aeria/X-Legend to bring a real anime pvp mmo experience.

See you all in game!

whats excite me more about the founder pack is the chance i have to play a game from the beginning since i never have the chance to... so i'll be very happy if i get the chance to play in the founder beta.
    A nd now about what excite me about the game. The first thing is the partneship that your character create with the eidolons, how the eidlons become a friend and not a mere "pet" and how he talsk to you and create affection. I love this kinda of things in MMORPGs.
    The second thing is the Anime ghrapic style that is my favorite tipe. The theid thing is about the classes and gameplay, there a lot of classes and will come more in the future and i'm the kind of player that test all classes, and about the gameplay i love how he looks, simple amazing.
    And good luck to everyone
    Last edited by casziell; 12-14-2013 at 09:12 PM.

what makes me excited about being a Aura Kingdom Founder? the sweet founders hat :O and being able to enjoy,explore and discover the game first with other founders. what stands out to you most in the game? eldolon and pet system most games treat pets like robots and have no big value out of combat. but Arua Kingdom offers a amazing new twist to pet system by making eldolon (pets) feel like pets. by adding unique cool skills and attributes that eidolon are stronger in than others. like defense and Single Target or your eldolon is strong in aoe and Support making every eldolon have its own unique style of combat and use in combat to fit that players style. and offering amazing player and eidolon attack combos and leveling and upgrading eldolon to their maximum potential. and the best part some eidolon u can even mount for travel :P and interact with. and that's not all almost all eldolon in game are capturable :O Arua Kingdom has amazing features but the pet system and eldolon is the most amazing and stands out Most! making the game One Of A Kind.

im so excited i luv the skill animations and the character customiztion is looks awesome
    im looking forward to lv 40 secondary thingy

Default Founders Pack Giveaway Entry

I'm excited to play this game because it has such high quality graphics.
    Aura Kingdom has a magical and enchanting feel to it and unique eidolons. I like the subclass system because you can essentially play two classes at once and boost your main class skills. The game also has a complex PVP system which I am dying to try out!
    Last edited by xillareborn; 12-14-2013 at 09:29 PM.

What im excited about the game is the variety of classes they let you chose from and one that is still to be anounced, most MMO's dont have as many classes as other do but so far this game it has gotten my attention and dont forget about the combat system it looks awsome. The last thing that im excited about is the story, yea the story; let's face it, every MMO's lore is fundamentally an explenation for why there's something to kill and what you hope to acomplish by killing it, but Aura Kindom is aiming at having a bit more than an excuse plot. So i can wait for the release of the game and hope to get an early access.

What excites me most about this game...?
    Well, um I must say, it's got to be, um....

Everything!

I mean, what's not to love about this game. After watching GMLeo's Live streams, I am just sitting here in awe. The graphics, the scenery, the every little refined detail. OMG! It's just totally amazing. I absolutely love the storyline and the cut-scenes. It's like a whole new level of anime mmorpg, it's just something new and unspoilt and I just wish I could be one of the first to try out this new thing, like a new treasure. Oh my! Just thinking about being able to play this game makes me happy. xD

Well, anyway. Back to the main question. If I had to decide on just 1 thing, I would pick, hmm...

The Eidolons!

I just think that they are a really good asset to the game, makes this game more unique and define and stands out from all other mmorpgs. I love how they act as your allies, helping you during fights; they are your companions, always there ready to help; and that they are you friends, how they are able to talk to you as if they were real and never leave your side. It makes you feel that you are never lonely when playing the game; even if you don't have a guild to be in, or your friends in this game live in a completely different time zone. You can just stop and think, oh well, it doesn't really matter, at least I have an Eidolon here with me who's always been with me through the good and the bad, through the smiles and the tears, the wind and the rain...?
    Yea, you get it. xD

Having said that, I must say that all the other aspects of this game intrigues me as well. Such as how cute all the mobs are. OMG! I mean those cute rabbits. I know they are mobs but I just wish that we could be friends. I wanna hug them and hold them and cuddle with them... But no, I love this whole anime cutey style of the game. Well you could say I am a big fan of anime, which gives this game another plus. xD

I also love how you are able to fly, swim, jump, dance etc etc. Well you could say, hey! That's in every other mmorpg or w/e Well, I know but... lookee it's just so cute! How can one resist? :P

Okay, in all seriousness I absolutely love the fortification system. I love this positive system it's just so glorious...? Lol, I don't know the word for it. But I just feel that it's one of the best fortification systems I have ever come across. I mean, in most games when you fortify something you risk a chance or losing the equipment or breaking it and that, but in aura kingdom, the fortification is just amazing! In Aura Kingdom when you fortify an equipment no matter what happens, whether you fail or don't fail, you always get something positive in return. I'm not exactly sure what is it called but you can't break an equipment or risk losing it when you fortify it, instead when you fail an attempt of fortification instead you gain a um, not sure what it's called. But there's a bar thingy and if you fail the bar thingy gets fuller and I think (I think) when it is full you get 100% success rate when you try again on the next fortification? Sorry I'm not 100% sure of the explanation I gave, I just know it is something along those lines. But still, amazing or what? Also there is a option for automatic fortify things, (again, not sure what it's called) but I just think that's real cool! No more clicking and stress. Oh boy how much I want to play this game, it's unbelievable. xD

So yea, I'm just going to leave it as that. There are soo many more things that I love about this game, but I think I already wrote too much! xD

Sorry if you had to waste a lot of time reading this, but I do hope you consider my entry for the founder packs, it would be a dream come true if I could play this game earlier.

Thank you for creating this event and for the prizes, and good luck to everyone else in winning the founder packs!

Ps: I absolutely love the costumes. They are so cute!!!!!!

I’m absolutely fired up and ready to play! I’m a huge fan of anime-inspired designs so I fell for the absolutely stunning art and design of the game. The range of classes look very appealing and I’m really looking forward to the Eidolon and pet system (Kero is cute as hell amiright or what). I’m really looking forward to the fortification,refining and secret stone systems as I personally enjoy crafting and enhancing new items for myself and others. Since I’m going to choose the Duelist class, I’m anticipating the pvp system and what it has to offer. I absolutely can not contain my excitement to explore the world of Azuria!

what makes the game so exciting is its being an anime mmorpg its eidolon is also a part of me being excited about for which it is one of the unique systems in the game but really, everything about the game is as mysterious as it gets and i wanna explore and have a new adventure with aura kingdom cant wait to play this game

Default Best anime game ever!!!!

I am obssesed about this game..i have watch every single trailer and had enter many of the giveaways offer but never win ..This game excites me in every angle..i am in love wiith the eidolons system and the battle system of this game..you can say that this game is very different than ur average lame o anime game..there are many exciting things that makes this game so unique in its own style....It offer u many classes and their skills are just superb awesome...I think i love the most is ravager because i like to play char with big weapon bcoz big weapon can cause big trouble ..I also love the pet battle system and the mount..u can combo with ur pet to make some super freaking combo and the mount graphic and effect are just flawless..I also love the refining and fortification system and the secret stone system of this game..it is different from other game ..i love how u can grade ur weapon on refining system from E to A..i actually love game with a grade system like that..You can say that this game is flawless and maybe the best MMORPG you will ever seen..I am so eager to play this game..i have waited for 2 months.. i hope i will win this giveaway*finger crossed*

Page 20 of 30 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast