Aura Kingdom - Founders Pack Giveaway!!!

Page 28 of 30 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 LastLast
    Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Game looks really nice, great models and textures, the pet system is generic and so is the combat, but its all fluid and would be really awesome to play in beta/head start.

Loving the video previews of the game, looks very epic and entertaining to play! Wathed the MMOHuts video over and over again toget myself familiar with the skills and playability, plus would love to get in there and start up one of the earliest guilds and get known! Thank you for your time guys!

This game has a lot of promise looking at the backstory and races and classes i can see that a lot of time and effort went into the creation of this game the combat looks very nice and i always liked haveing companions to help with leveling and questing with my friends who can afford the beta keys. anyway would be nice to get early access but if i dont i can wait dare say will only be founders beta 2 weeks tops

cant comment on any of the crafting refinements yet as they only got added today so not read yet

I have played almost all games from Aeria Games and I am always EXCITED when they come with a new game. I have watched the First Look you guys made and that got me hyped for Aura Kingdom...GREAT graphics...Nice gameplay...A LOT of characters to choose from...AMAZING pet and mount system...WHAT IS THERE NOT TO LIKE ABOUT THIS GAME??? And with the founder's pack it's going to be AWESOME!!!

Well if it's not too late to enter.

I'm really excited to play this game due to many various great reasons. I love that they're trying to balance out the classes to make everything fair. The graphics look amazing!!! I also love the Eidolons system where you can mount and even combo your attack with. And you can be unique with your own skill path. Looks great and fantastic. Really looking forward to playing when it comes out.

General Manager Reputation: 353

Selecting the winners shortly! Stay tuned.
    Id rather risk confusing some people than disappointing them. - Mark Jacobs

Stop being a dirty hobo and pay the cheap monthly sub. - FarmerM

Follow my writing team at OnRPG.

Currently Playing: SMITE, Elsword
    History: FFXIV, Lost Saga, Prime World, Path of Exile, League of Legends, Wizardry Online, The Secret World, TERA, Planetside 2, C9, Dragon Nest, Forsaken World, Dungeon Defenders, Realm of the Titans, Eden Eternal, Vindictus, Champions Online, PockieNinja, Black Prophecy, Warhammer, Perfect World, Maplestory, Guild Wars, Anarchy Online, Ragnarok.

Support Pancreatic Cancer Research

I really want to play this game because my friends and I just started a gaming community and this game will be one of our achievements if I get a founders pack. I love the graphics, the skill system, and the anime art. Me and my friends are really into games like these! Thank you sooo much I love MMOHuts!

I'd like to REALLY REALLYYYYYY play this game because not only the fighting system seems really good(the whole areea marked skills and the chance to avoid seems preety good) i also LOVE when there are pet-like things on a game and this game has some really coll pets, also it might be an anime chibi game but the graphicis are preety awsome the hairstyles and all so plzzzzzzzzzz!!!
    SO WANT
    SUCH ENTHUSIASM MUCH EXTITED
    SO COOL WOW

I'd like to participate in this game because it looks rather interesting. o.o

This Game is very awesome, i'm excited for play this game, the graphic, the Style, the combos, all this game is very amazing

Recharge the launcher 10 times in less than 1 hour

I can not wait more > u < want to play

Page 28 of 30 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 LastLast