Aura Kingdom - Founders Pack Giveaway!!!

Page 29 of 30 FirstFirst ... 1927282930 LastLast
    Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Lol even if this might be a bit too late... I still want to give this a try, plus maybe someone's interested to read these comments xD

What excites me about being a Aura Kingdom Founder is that I will be able to play with the rest of my friends for the open beta today at 7PM. I also think that I'd be cool to get something for free, even though the chances are really low. It's exciting to know if you, yourself or another gets something for free, that feeling just makes me so happy xD.

What really attracted me to this game was the graphics. Most of the 3DMMORPG games i've played so far had less detailed 3D graphics in the game, so I found it really realistic. I also really like how bright and sparkly the graphics and skills are. What also attracted me was that the characters you create look more anime than realistic in other games, and I thought that was cute.

I'm really interested in playing this game with my friends and maybe one day I will do a fanart of this game (ex. the bg sceneries, my friends, and maybe other people). I like to do fanarts of games, because one day I want to go into Game Art design and that drawing these fanarts can be practice for me. Hope you guys have a great time to those with a Founder pack or Beta key

I have been in to games a few years. and i like cartoony / Anime . This is a game i been waiting for a long time. its just looks amazing and seems so fun really cant wait until i can play

Congratz to Donteatel and Shogibon, must be cool to enjoy the founders.

Default Much hipe

I'm very excited about the companion/pet system, it's one of the most unique feature i have seen i a game for a long time. I'm really looking forward to trying all the awesome classes and quests. The gliding system looks awesome and the mounts look amazing made, the graphics are beautiful and very anime (which is a good thing).
    I hope to get into this game as soon as possible. ^^

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 195

Even though it's meaningless even trying, with the horde of 1 posters and extra spammers, I'll just give it a try for once.

The only reason I want a founders pack, is mostly because I want this game to actually get fixed. Decent translations, small glitches fixed and just to have some fun here and there. Nothing all that great.

Im excited because of many reasons.

I have always been a fan of aeria games. Have played every single game title they have except the phone and ios games. I wasn't exactly able to afford a founder pack because of Christmas being around the corner and me having 3 kids.. gifts are a little more expensive and hold precedence over a founder pack. I love the skill style and tile set of what ive seen of gameplay trailers. You actually have skills that require you to aim and not just click and skill. AWSOME.

I hope I didn't miss the event, I would love to be able to get my hands on a founder pack. good luck and congrats to who ever wins them

Im excited about this game because the game play stand out from other games, there seem to have good amount of class and a nice 3d world, all i heard of this game is good comments, can't wait to try this game.

best of luck all!

What makes me excited is the good 3D graphics, the multiple classes that we can pick which gives us the opportunity for many diffirent combos in bossfights-pvp-etc and the "uniqueness" that each of us will have , plus all the amazing supportive "Eidolons" is making a warmfull companion and a good traveler . I am so pleased to see such a good Anime PRG . ! And honestly, i can't wait to play this game and have fun exploring, make friends and battling bosses with my team mates ! Have fun all and enjoy yourselves in this magnificent world of fantasies ! \/

What make me excited about the game, is the great combat system and the lack of possibilities of game-play for each class, which is not like the other mmorpgs, usually they are so ecual, but aura kingdom is different, i like the opportunity to have a class and a sub-class, it is very helpful on pvp.
    The game has a custom distribution of points for each class, it means, duelists have different atributes than a sorcerer, they cant distribute at the same status because each class has a status, the game has also a huge skilltree, that can offer many opportunities of play-style, it also has a "pet" system, they're called "Eidolons", and each one of them have a play-style, so, the game offers you many different ways to play the class you like, and thats the thing i love in this game, because, no-one is ecual to each other.
    I used to play eden eternal, which was a good anime mmorpg of the aeria games too, and i would like very much to enjoy the game with the founders pack.

Default i hope i can get a founder's pack

Quote Originally Posted by shyrudah View Post
    What make me excited about the game, is the great combat system and the lack of possibilities of game-play for each class, which is not like the other mmorpgs, usually they are so ecual, but aura kingdom is different, i like the opportunity to have a class and a sub-class, it is very helpful on pvp.
    The game has a custom distribution of points for each class, it means, duelists have different atributes than a sorcerer, they cant distribute at the same status because each class has a status, the game has also a huge skilltree, that can offer many opportunities of play-style, it also has a "pet" system, they're called "Eidolons", and each one of them have a play-style, so, the game offers you many different ways to play the class you like, and thats the thing i love in this game, because, no-one is ecual to each other.
    I used to play eden eternal, which was a good anime mmorpg of the aeria games too, and i would like very much to enjoy the game with the founders pack.
    I really hope to be a ble to get a founders pack even if it may be a late post. i've beeen really looking foward to this game n now that it's here i managed to get a regular beta key n play it it's wonderful the storyline ceartainly is unique n so r the Eidolons it's a wonderful game so far n i would really like the diamond founders pack so i can enjoy the complete experience of it. please i would truly like the experience this game with founders pack

Page 29 of 30 FirstFirst ... 1927282930 LastLast