Aura Kingdom - Founders Pack Giveaway!!!

Page 2 of 30 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

What most excite me is that my friends are up to play this game with me, so that`s really good since the last time that we all(7 friends) played together was in Ragnarok 1, about 5-6 years ago, since them just 2 or 3 was playing games together, and the game is awesome I played it in CH, even when I was playing without understand anything about the quest Lore and some itens descriptions this game was amazing, there`s lot of classes to choose, lot of combinations, the anime graphics are so cute!!!!! I`m a big fan of animes, I watch lot of them, I also read mangas, I really love the way the characters are drawn, male characters look`s like the hero or villain from most TV animes, and the female are so cute haha, and using the early access with all these benefits I could make stream and show all benefits for my friends and people from stream how all these things works and how the game is for the people like me who coulnt buy to join the early access, so everyone would be able to enjoy the game or atleast see the game in english.

That`s not all I could say, but I guess you guys could understand a bit why I was so happy when I saw that this game was coming to US.

Aura Kingdom is my wet dream. I'm huge Anime lover and i have played MMO from the day i got my first PC. Big and beautiful world, colorful and sharp graphics, many skills and perks to be unlocked even more customization's and items for your characters Aura Kindom has it all (even more). Cool pets and awesome mounts with different bonuses just shows the depth that developers went into. Having a chance to explore this world before allot of people can is a big honor. Thank you for making this giveaway ! And good luck to everyone Even if i dont win il be there in the game sooner or later. So see you there

OMG! I was waiting for a chance to get a founders pack now here it is. I'm going all out here so don't be judgmental.

The first time when i saw this games trailer it was like a big mind blown as i love anime. Anime is my daily life all the games and shows that you can watch its amazing. Aeria company is the best for me as they have so much made in the style of anime. I'm amazed to what they create and those games, for example "Eden Eternal" are just so much fun. The characters look so adorable and the actions, skills and magic is so fabulous. The anime game "Digimon Masters" that they made, they made me fell so sad remembering the old days of digimon when it was on TV it was so emotional and heart breaking.
    I love the way they make the graphics look so nice and smooth on their games, you can run those games on a pc that you found in a garbage. Now they even added this new cool feature with pets were you and your pet make combo attacks, it sounds so amazing and i can't wait to try that out. I love the way they took their time to make the characters and different NPC races look so good and detailed it just adds a nice felling to it. The pets too look so amazing even the enemy looks so adorable too. I love the art that i saw in the first look of the landscapes it was magnificent, makes me want to be in there and go exploring till my heart contains.

The most exiting thing for me in this game is the fighting all the explosions and magic shots going around with fascinating flashes and art styles, the awesomely looking "Eidolons" that help you in your adventure just burst me with such excitement that i can't control myself. So hyper, can't wait.

Over all i just want to say that i can't wait to get my hands on this game even if i have to wait many years until i age.

Forget League of Legends, Eden eternal and Digimon masters because here comes Aura kingdom.
    Last edited by mantuzas10; 12-12-2013 at 09:27 PM. Reason: had more to say

I'm so excited for this! I've been a hardcore gamer, as well as a hardcore anime lover for as long as I can remember, and the combination of both is heaven for me. I've been burnt out on old fashioned "point and click" games with no real skill level needed, so this game really gave me the excitement I needed. I can't wait to be able to play this game!

As we are all aware, a great vast majority is excited for this game. Anime visual graphics, unique companion system, vast diverse world.

As much as the many options are, to tell the honest complete truth, I can not just tell you one specific thing I am excited for in this game. Everything I've read, seen or even heard about this is getting me more hyped up more then ever.

Firstly, the main unique thing I'm loving the most about this game is the Anime Graphic style. I've been an anime fan for years, and I haven't been able to find the kind of game that fits closely to my kind of graphic style. The only style I got closest to was Fiesta Online, published by Outspark, and now run by Gamigo. The graphics by just watching videos of it already is a huge thing for any Anime lover, and I'm no exception.

Secondly, the next huge thing is the whole companion system. I am a preferred solo player in every MMO game I play, but now with a companion to help me out, and even potentially heal me, since I prefer the Damage Dealer type classes, such as the Duelist, this new system will be big game changer to me. I've always wanted some kind of pet system where not only did they help me out in item gathering, but also help me in battle, or an even possible mount to top it off, saves a lot of time and effort, trying to rummage through your inventory bag just to find a specific item/mount to use temporarily, when your companion can be the all-in-one exclusive.

Lastly, the biggest thing I'm looking forward into this game is Combat. I've tried many games thus far, and they all have their unique flavor of taste. But by the review posted onto youtube yesterday, with the first look, and seeing what the combat system is capable of, plus the added companion system battle mechanics, this game by far is looking very promising, hopefully more so in the future end-game contents.

I have so much more I want to write, and even add to this list of what I'm excited and looking forward for this game. Of course, that list will be forever long, so I'll keep it as short as possible. I'm hyped for the beta, and even more so for the full release. This looks like a game my friends and I can join together and hang out, meet possible new ones through the game, and just a game over all I will enjoy during my spare time.

When I heard about this chance to win, I figured I may as well attempt to join, see if I could possibly win. If not, it's fine by me either way. Another person will get to enjoy it just as much as I will in the coming days to come. To show my favorites of this game, and for others to find as much passion for this game as I do.

For those who have decided to read this, I hope to see you in the game of Aura Kingdom!

I would I can't wait to try the duelist class and maybe the wizard one...So I can't believe how nice it looks compared to the rest of the previous game Aeria has made even tough it looks similar I kinda like it since i been playing WoW for a long time...yes...since vanilla WoW LOL and have yet to find another MMORPG to keep my interest going but i mainly like it because welll..who doesn't like anime? If you don't well you should.

Free hat that founders hat is sweeet! hehe everything about this game makes me exited to play it. Your First look didn't help. (^(^)b

Smile Awesome Aura Kingdom

Aura Kingdom has the most amazing art style, combat system and pet system there is. I personally can't wait to wander around the world of Aura Kingdom. To fight with my friends against the epic monsters. Together with out Eidolons making the most amazing combo's.

To try the classes that i long for. Thank you for creating this already awesome game!!!

With regards,

Freezh

I'm so happy to be a founder and you know what actually excites me the most about being a founder? BEING A FOUNDER FOR THE FIRST TIME in a game! I have been playing games since 2011 and never was able to buy any kind of pack or in game currency because i could never get a job because I'm a kid. I would literally get up and work each day for a founder's pack even if its McDonalds, but I can't because I'm too young to get a job. I would even get the $19 pack if I could. I don't even have a dime because its my parents that have all the money, and they don't get that much extra money to actually afford pay to play games,packs, or in-game currency. That's the reason why I play f2p games. I'm so excited to be a founder because you get so many exclusive stuff. The game looks so amazing and I love how much skill it requires to play it. The Eidolon literally had my heart pounding because I love pets and companies, especially the ones that increases stats, and if they turn into mounts just wow! They can even get items for you. In aura kingdom I would play both Guardian and bard since tanks and healers are rare in a few games. To be honest from a few games I've played this game has the best lore yet. The gliding ability is even awesome, never ever seen it in any game. The mounts look SOOOOOO AMAZING! The graphics aren't what I'm used to, but since it's a anime game it looks extremely amazing. Aura Kingdom actually looks Like Eden Eternal but better. I've been a fan of Eden Eternal for 2 years now, and I had to quit because I forgot my character password. As a founder I would make sure to find every single bug that is in the game and make sure to make the game better. I would even be in low level areas helping low levels do their quest once i reach max level. If possible I'll even try to make a leveling guide which may take a few weeks, but it will be free. I would also give away free gold on special events and stuff. If i can I would create a guild called Onyx Shooting Star, and it would be full of people who would help people in need. If we have any professions I would be giving away public services for free. I would try my best to help Aura kingdom's Wikipedia by getting posting new weapons or trying to find out the drop rate of items. The skills are really awesome and especially the feel of the game. In the founder's pack I remember there being 2 mounts in it, and if possible I'll give one to one that wasn't able to even buy a Founder's pack. I want to be a Founder to set an example for players playing Aura Kingdom. Being a founder is such an honor for me. I promise to help the game if I can.
    Last edited by Ultimatevath; 12-12-2013 at 10:34 PM. Reason: Didn't want my comment long

It has been a while since I've been excited for an MMORPG release this much. The essence of the game seems like the previous X-L games that Aeria publishes, but this time they have taken it to a whole new level. So far with all the things that the teasers and the article reviews by DizzyPW, I can really say that it is worth the wait. The eidolon system isn't that different with the current pet systems around but having them be part of the actual gameplay by being able to chain combos makes it an integral unique feature of Aura Kingdom. The character sprites are beautifully made too despite the fact of the limited character customization. I haven't actually seen what the current mid-end game contain for AK is but it really is a promising game.

Page 2 of 30 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast