Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Aura Kingdom - Founders Pack Giveaway!!!

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

i love anime styled games loved eden online and love the anime sword art and this gos well with it. the pet system looks awsome i hope their will be tons of them in their. the classes are interesting and the way they have set up the skill tree is very nice looks like fun to play with i like how you can change so much with them. the customizing of the characters is really nice and i cant wait to see what all you can do with the armor. the fighting i am ok with i dont mind point and click. the mounts are always fun to have i a game specialy the wolf in the founders pack love wolves. and the graphics are awsome love anime graphics and they handle way better on my computer. older computer likes easyer graphics. i hope i win and every one have lots of fun when the game comes out.

i have played HK version. i experienced and know the basics of the game. i wanna know the difference/s between english and chinese version. i wanna know if they change the xp, drop and gold rate, character slot, the free expansion bag x5, quest and dungeon costume reward, if the warehouse is shared by one account, level 25 and level 40 eidolons and more. but the most excite me are the pvp / arena and the challenging SKYTOWER

I'm excited coz im playing the Chinese version of the game and its a pain on the ass untended something. The dual class system and builds is what i like most so far

I'm super excited for Aura Kingdom, always been a fan of anime MMOs, and the interesting way that your character is able to develop (skill tree) is really appealing. A founders pack would be great, not just for the glamour and bragging rights, but I really feel as though it'd be of great use in the game. I really hope I get chosen! (Keeping my fingers crossed.)

I am excited for this game for so very many reasons!!

I love the idea of being able to have a second weapon. This should really allow for some versatility in builds, while also allowing us to flush out our main class in areas that might be lacking. Being able to combine things like the lighting quick Duelist with an Aoe'ing Wizard... Too good to be true.

The end game content sounds wonderful, with so many things to do. I'm looking forward to the major things, of course, like the dungeons, and the 100 floor tower. I am more excited, though, about some of the other things to do. Hunting for Eidolons anyone?? I relish the idea of having to actually go and hunt for all the separate keys need to form an Eidolon. When you finally get that last piece, and create your Eidolon... What satisfaction!!! I am also looking forward to the "time wasters", things like the Bounty Hunter stuff... Where you have to go kill and then capture certain monsters, then take them back to the Bounty NPC for a chest full of goodies!!

The PvP aspect seems like it will be quite fun also. With so many variations available for us to build, we should hopefully not have to suffer through the "cookie cutter" builds that are inevitable in so many games. Being able to participate in goal orientated PvP arenas is a huge draw for me too. While zoning in to an area and madly duking it out till the last man standing is fun, the idea of a capture the flag style 5v5 PvP arena sounds even better. The guild vs. guild PvP should be tons of fun, I can't wait to get in there with my guild mates and kick some... you know.. xD

Ive been waiting for a fresh new MMO to try out, and with the constant delay of Lime Odyssey, Aura Kingdom is just the game I've been waiting for.

I'm looking forward to a lot of things in the game, overall. First, the anime-styled which is pretty neat and beautiful as well as how they are animated. It all looks really awesome and I just love the facial expressions of the characters. Second, the class system which differs a bit from the other mmo games and allows us to have two classes simultaneously at lvl 40. Third, the story, it shows progression and you get to meet cool npc characters who help you out during your journey as well as awesome and powerful enemies. Lastly, of course, are the eidolons. It's quite an awesome feature, having traveling companions who not only help you in fights but at the same time converse with you, add their input in quests you're undergoing and each one with a different personality making you want to get them all.

What really gets me excited for Aura Kingdom is the gamestyle! It's really smooth, and it looks like it's gonna packed with loads of adventure with beautiful scenery! I also like the idea of the character-class customization! I'm so excited!!! Can't wait to actually play!

I'm really looking forward to this game! I just love playing anime-styled mmo and the graphics for this game is really visually-appealing and simply stunning! The class systems, that is, getting a secondary weapon, really sets it apart from other games, allowing us to create a well-rounded character that will make soloing dungeons when we are lvl 40 and above so much easier and not to mention, some class combos make it especially useful for PvP. I find the advanced pet system to be very cool, not only does your eidolons fight with and for you, you can also communicate with them...they have their own personalities. It will be very fun doing dungeon runs to get certain eidolons. I'm also looking forward to the 100 level Sky Tower, the PvP arena with a "capture-the-flag" style.....as well as the dungeons! I really really look forward to the release of this game and I hope that by getting a Founder Pack, I will be able to help people that are playing in the close beta, stress test or even open beta to lvl up...

I would like to not only have a headstart on the game for personal reason but would love to see how this sub-pet type system works out by endgame and if it will be broken or used currently

The Mount! Hyped for this game just like every other mmo coming out in beta stages! I like the art style of the game along with a little chibi-ness with it!

Hi Guys! Im Ein, from Philippines. Im a seasonal gamer, I`ve been into MMORPG`s for quite awhile now (8years), from anime to sci-fi, from point and click to hack and slash. Its been an honor to reach the end-game content.
    Now, AK attracts me in so many ways,
    1.) its an MMO, which I am looking forward in most of the games
    2.) Graphics are well polished as viewed in firstlooks. Expected from X-Legend, Eden Eternal and Spirit Tales.
    3.) Although the gameplay is point and click, I am itching to find out how the combo with the Eidolons work.
    4.) The skill tree, web, or whatever it is. looks promising, I`ve played Path of Exile and the web like skill tree was complex yet fun to work with.
    5.) The level 40 access, or the 2nd job access.
    6.) To meet the community, and be the first in game. Now this is what Iam looking forward the most. I`ve played Eden Eternal for 2years now, and the community is great! Hoping that the AK will follow its footsteps too.

Now wheres that founders pack set for Ein?
    ayt! See you in game, Gamers!

First off. To be able to receive a Free Founder package would be terrific and would save money on my part ; college ain't cheap! I've hadn't played any MMOs for awhile because there was nothing that would interest me in a long run for two years. After receiving an email from Aeria Games about their new game "Aura Kingdom", I'd go check it out and after exploring around, it was finally an MMO that I can sit down, play and sip some coffee. I plan to play Aura Kingdom til I've reach end game ; til it releases new patches. Oh, another thing is that I want to create a character with no problems (e.g. wrong stats). So being able to access Aura Kingdom early would greatly help my adventure on being a powerful player in the World of Azuria. Oh! I can't forget the Epic Ethereal Wolf Mount! To be able to travel to places faster, one needs a riding companion! I mean, you're riding such a huge wolf. I can imagine me singing, "Riding my way down town, running fast and I'm styling now"

Now. What stands out in this game that makes it different from any MMO that didn't attract me? Plenty.
    For one, its an Anime MMORPG! I'm definitely a big fan of Anime, else you would call me an "Otaku" in Japanese. I grew up with it and always was attracted to it, physically or mentally. And of course, who doesn't love RPGs? One of the best Gaming Genres out there!

Classes. Once I saw "Duelist" and "Gunslinger". I was sold faster than Chuck Norris's roundhouse kick. I mean, who doesn't enjoy Dual blades and Guns? But this wasn't the main reason. I found out moments later that you can equip another weapon, regardless of your class! Just like Aeria's "Eden Eternal", you can switch from different classes, making the ultimate character. Though in "Aura Kingdom", its limited to one.. I can be a "Gun Duelist!" . This also sets the game off on its own with its unique class system.

Second, its the Eidolon system. We know how its a pain on solo-ing a dungeon when your friends aren't on.. this is where your second helper comes in! Currently, there is four Eidolon you can choose from and probably plenty of more in the future. Being a person who loves to dish out as much damage in a short amount of time, I can either pick a Eidolon to assist me in dishing out more damage or one that heals me when I'm getting mobbed.. (Though, thats where the Gunslinger AoE comes into play. )

Third, the Envoy's Path. You know, its somethings boring to follow a specific skill tree.. though I won't lie, its exciting when you learn a new skill but anyways. The Envoy's Path allows you you choose what you want to learn. Maybe I want HP boosts, strength boosts, etc. Or maybe I want to learn new skills to finish my battles in style. It's my choice on how my character grows every time I level. I can be a Duelist, and learn only the most important things and then travel to the outer region of the path and gain the most important skills of a Gunslinger!

Lastly, PvP. Do you know where a Gun Duelist would shine? That's right. Player vs Player. Even though a Gunslinger offer AoE ; a Duelist who focuses on one person to do tons of damage is an ideal of a strong PvPer. Personally, a MMORPG isn't one without any type of PvP. I'm always a competitive player and would want to be at least the Top 10 Strongest Player! But that's not showing much of my enthusiasm for PvP, so Top 1 would be better.

That's what excites me if I've became a Founder and what features I'd be excited for. Thank you for reading this little message of an excited gamer awaiting for Aura Kingdom!
    Last edited by Kenjichu; 12-13-2013 at 06:26 AM.

As a fan of other X-Legend titles such as Grand Fantasia and Eden Eternal, I am loving Aura Kingdom's aesthetics and style. It's unique Eidolon interactions and pseudo dual class systems are also intriguing and I can't wait to test it out for myself. With so many different Eidolons with distinct personalities to choose from, I can't wait to catch them all!

I am always a fan of X-Legend's Games such as Grand Fantasia and Eden Eternal. I am really looking forward to play Aura Kingdom, therefore i would like to try my luck and win the Founder pack.

The thing that stand out the most in this game would be the Eidolons and its Combo with your class. I am familiar with the Sprite system in GF but this is something I really want to try out the most.

The most exciting thing about the founder packs is that it allows me to try out the game and learn about the game sooner, and the mount that comes with the Pack is really really COOL!

Looking forward to receiving the key, if I get lucky

I hope it wouldn't cost me anything to have a one look at that game. It might be worth it.

Looking forward to getting in earlier to help spread the word, game looks like it could be a breathe of fresh air. Eidolons hands down look like the most interesting feature - not very surprising.

I'm really excited because of the time that it's being put on this game, both Aeria Games and XLegends have much experience from past games, and this one actually looks like the best one, not only for the features it has but also for the hybrid gameplay from action oriented to button smasher, If I get a founder's pack I'll sure take a closer look to the cash shop when it comes out, game might be the best one so far
    what most stands out for me would be the envoy's path that will bring a lot of costumization options for the character

Talking

i'm a huge anime fan, and i have played all anime games. eden eternal elsword, u name it i've played it. and the graphics are super nice and the classes are very similar to eden eternal(which is my fav game) and the combat is awesome and epic. the graphics are very shiny nice and love the anime style. i think that game will be my cup of tea as i LOVE all anime things,mmorpgs and good graphics. and i saw the first look and the game looks awesome and the gliding is just like flyff which is anime-ish and is my 4th fav game of all time. i am so excited for this game. (ure the best game previewers EVA )

I am really excited to try the pvp in the game. As a huge fan of any pvp, i love the combat system the game has and hopefully it and translate into a well balanced and well thought out PVP field, whether it be an arena or open world! The thing that stands out to me the most is the eidelon system. Its really awesome to have a pet/companion to fight alongside with!
    Last edited by arr0wstorm; 12-13-2013 at 07:08 AM.

I am most excited about the gliding/flying features Aura Kingdom is incorporating. Itís unique pet system, like the Eidolons, I think itís really cool how you are able to bond with them and they interact with you. I love how smooth and clean the features are. Ah Iím so excited for a lot but the most excited about the game has got to be the Eidolons. Not many games Iíve played has ever incorporated the feature where your petís are able to bond with you to such extent. I love how one of Akís producer stated how sometimes your Eidolons can remind you of things that happened before, like dying in a mob. That was when the game won me over. I can't wait to play, so close, Founder's beta is only less than 5 days away. >.<.

What am I most excited for? I'll keep this to one topic, as this game has been on my radar for a long time.

The Eidolon companion system is the one thing that puts this game at the top of my anticipation list. Being able to actually bond with your companions, not just have bots helping you kill things is something I'm really excited to try out. I've played mmo's for a long time now, I love the anime style and always return to these when a new one comes along to grab my attention and satisfy my MMO craving. I'm a collector at heart, the pokemon aspect of having so many eidolons to seek out really intrigues me. Almost more than the combat benefits of having these fond friends. I hope to be able to plant myself into this world, lose myself into the virtual reality of it, and become enchanted with everything Aura Kingdom has to offer me.

For the founders pack, even just the basic would do enough for me. I would love the chance to test this game out and get a feel for it and feel like i helped the developers somehow with feedback. I will be honest in saying that the unique eidolon is what catches my eye the most. But I would be happy with the pet and mount just as much. I'm hoping these items go into open beta? If not no worries, being a founder and having a chance to test is enough for me to be in a tizzy about this new mmorpg waiting for me to play it

Well, to start off saying I'm a big fan of X-Legend games, I've been playing spirit tales since the beginning and when I heard about this game I fell in love with all of it . What excites me the most are the eidolons, and how these companions will help you in game is just amazing, also they can grow with you and evolve! That'll give you a glimpse of how robust the eidolon system is ó from training to merging with them to use them as mounts so cool and of course the style of anime they use its perfect, everything from the cute characters to the the vast and spectacular world of Gaia . You'll also be unlocking achievements and earning special collectibles along the way, I just cant wait to get my hands on this game and tell all my friends about it. Would be great if I was chosen to get a founders pack that would make me very happy as I can't afford one at the moment, wish you all good luck as well.

I guess it wouldn't hurt to try since I've haven't been really interested in an mmorpg like this in quite awhile, nonetheless, I don't mind if I don't win, seeing as Aeria Games will most likely wipe after closed beta, being that I wouldn't mind waiting till open beta (:

I'm going to target some aspects of the game and say what I like about it, and what I don't, being that I can't seem to decide the best single most interesting thing because I'm in love with all of it.

Firstly, I want to talk about its classes:
    Initially, I thought it would you know, have variations of course, because no one likes a cheesy mmo with the usual "Warrior,Mage,Archer,Rogue." but then I read about the class reveal on the website, and upon doing so, I was amazed at the lucidness of it that I actually wanted to give it a try, being myself a mainly supportyish/range type of guy in mmos, I was enticed into the bard, being full support, (which I love, although I would like to have some damage to be able to solo, which gives me my second decision of sorcerer.) Im very curious as to what the difference in terms of dps, buffs, importance in certain situations, and what is preferred the most between those two classes (obviously varying on playstyle and opinion, although it doesn't really effect me considering they're both supports and I would happily choose either.)
    I also plan to have a second character, being someone in the ranged category, without a doubt, with what I stated above. About an hour later of examining and thinking between the slinger and the grenadier, I'm starting to pull towards the grenadier, seeing as it also has a little bit of that supporty/healing things and being well, a, grenadier, the mass AoEs I can imagine is wonderful. I'm also surprised and excited about the skill tree, I'm curious to see what they do and how they effect your gameplay (like if a bard would have more healing improvement trees or if all the trees are entitled to all the classes in that category.) Wizards also seem to be a bit overpowered from my senses being that they have 2 star healing coupled with raw AoE and damage? Ehh.. a bit shocking.

Seeing as that, I don't really have anything bad to say about the character creation and selection, besides seeing that duelist might be a little to strong considering its soloing power along with being able to dodge attacks, so pretty much like tanking except with a ton of damage :/, a bit disappointing. The character customization is pretty designable, for not being the scrolly, insanely custom ones such as in RIFT or TERA, and I plan to fit my style into my character. I also love how they decided to make AK not gender locked! Now I can pick my favorite classes without being the opposite gender!

Now I want to hit the combat system:
    As I got more interested in AK, I was really interested in the combat system, coming from RIFT as a player. I was confused upon reading reviews, comments, videos, until I had saw your First Look. I was really intrigued by the fluidness of it, the being knocked into the air, being able to stun big monsters, and how if you aimed at a target you would (obviously) have to be facing it (much like RIFT, except you could kite,) and the ability to miss! I was really impressed with it, being that, coming from Eden Eternal I wasn't really fond EE's lock on.

Again, nothing really bad about the combat system, coming from Aeria Games, its a massive improvement.

Another thing that really interests me are the Eidolons:

A dashing evasive pony that killed things!?! Yes!

But sadly, in reality, I would pick the daring dragon to pair with my sorcerer or bard (going to be a really tough decision) so soloing would be a bit easier. As for the pony, I think the daring dragon will be pretty much replacing the pony, which really breaks me. The reason I think so is because evasive obviously being ridiculously overpowered if it happened often, I'd think that even with a 3 *** evasive, it would only happen every so often, enough for it to live, like once every fourth attack or so? As for the dragon, it has decent defense, 2 **, high single target, and a decent AoE, which for me just cripples the pony, sadly. Though this might not be true, I can't know till I can test it, but hopefully I win. For the grenadier, I would choose the Sylph or Youth, most likely Sylph, being as I can kite while my sylph heals me, but I might catch another Eidolon for tanking for different situations.

In conclusion for Eidolons, I'm very satisfied for it, with the exception of, I hope some Eidolons overpower others so tremendously that they are useless.

Now I want to say things about the cash shop system being that I don't want to play a P2W game.
    It was worrying me at first that rich people could easily outclass players by just buying scrolls or whatever, but it lifted a bit when I heard you say Eidolons would pick things up from the cash shop once in awhile, being that, for those committed players, they can not only be even with players who buy things from the cash shop in the expense of time over money, but they can also make a fortune in the markets.

Lastly, the gameplay:
    You stated in your First Look that you leveled up pretty fast and being that the cap was 40 (for the beta.) It really worries me that I would sky rocket through the closed beta and not be able to enjoy the game, although if that is a problem, hopefully they will fix it before open beta. You also stated that you thought the end pvp ideals would be pretty big, so I'm hoping for the best of that, and excited for it. I'm also very enthusiastic about the fluidness while gaming, being that the knockups and etc. for I am one for the details and aesthetically pleasing graphics. I'm also curious about resources (mana etc.) because while watching your First Look I never saw any blue bars or any secondary bar under your health bar. Does this mean I can just spam heals, buffs, skills without any cost? Is it overpowered? I plan to do some philosophy and hope for the best none of that is too big of an impact on the game that would shift towards making it too easy. One thing I'm very fond of is that traveling isn't restricted with mounts. There are very few mmos that give you more than 2 ways to travel, Aura Kingdom being one of them. I'm also hoping they give free mounts along the way, the faster the more you level up as opposed to just that ostrich. If not then, coming from Eden Eternal's alpaca, I'm not going to be a very happy mount owner! That also reminds me about Eden Eternal's coin system. You can do quests for so called "Alpaca Coins" with different tiers which you can take to a machine that gives you anything random that can contain cash shop items. I hope Aura Kingdom will have some sort of implementation of that, besides the Eidolon bringing you one every so often.

Another thing that seems to be amazing is the fortification system:
    Its nothing like the buying from cash shop (unless you buy the fortifications scrolls from there, unclear on that, hopefully not) and then trying to upgrade your weapon just to fail and waste money. Instead they improve your chances every time you fail, similar to TERA, which I LOVE.

Concluding, I'm very ecstatic about the game, and I have very high hopes for Aura Kingdom. I hope it becomes successful as it seems to be a well thought out came that deserves to be at the top. I will be playing it often on my free time, and hope to enjoy the game as I have from reading and researching about it. I'd like to win this contest just as much as anybody else does, and I'd be glad to take the rewarding prize, as I have taken my time to write about my thoughts on this game. If I do not, then I'd like to congratulate the winner, and that I'll be waiting for open beta!!

What excites me most about the Founders Pack? Honestly, the only thing I can't live with is the early access, although it might be hard to get over the mount and Cleopawtra (the exclusive Eidolon.)

I have made tons and will be making tons of edits as I read and research more so I can add onto my interests, so hopefully you read these on the end date, instead of going by.
    Last edited by sisil; 12-15-2013 at 03:17 AM. Reason: More research + more things I love = MORE INFORMATION!! :D

Well, what excites the most is this game is in this game I can be different from others(talent tree and sub job) I want to be special, just like the heroes in comic and games , achieving great things with unique powers, ofc it wonít happen in the real world or the other monotone-job system mmorpg games, I believe games arenít meant for competition (high lvl = win) , theyíre things to master.