Aura Kingdom - Founders Pack Giveaway!!!

Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 20282930
    Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

I am excited to play this game because i love playing MMORPGs. Plus it looks pleasing to the eye, im not really a graphic hard core player hehehe

what exites me the most in this game i the fact that it's ftom aeria games! like grand fantasia eden eternal and A.V.A. 3 of the best games i ever tried! plus it really doesn't look like the classical point and click rpg with people destroying the numbar to get hotkeys, it has more of a strategy feel. Really good combat system and interesting skill tree. really like the pet system.. even if it's common in mmorpg in this game this game it has a different aproach. like the ulimate skill it reminds me of kingdom harts! melee classes kinda remind me of sword art online.really good anime style!! late entry i was on vacation.. lol

Excited to try out this game hopefully i can win the founders pack.

I am excited to play Aura Kingdom because I have never played an Anime MMORPG before besides that I watched the trailers and read all the news about the game and I have been watching MMOHuts for over than 2 years long now and when I found this game I really wanted to play it I hope that I get level 40 soon and become strong in the game as I hope that I get a chance to win one of the founders packs thanks a lot.

When I first started MMO's it was back when I was a little kid playing RO - I've never quite managed to get the same feel of exhilaration or sense of adventure from any game afterwards. Aura Kingdom will probably be the first MMO I'm touching in a couple of years, here's to nostalgia and fun!

Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 20282930