Aura Kingdom - Founders Pack Giveaway!!!

Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 20282930
    Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

I am excited to play this game because i love playing MMORPGs. Plus it looks pleasing to the eye, im not really a graphic hard core player hehehe

what exites me the most in this game i the fact that it's ftom aeria games! like grand fantasia eden eternal and A.V.A. 3 of the best games i ever tried! plus it really doesn't look like the classical point and click rpg with people destroying the numbar to get hotkeys, it has more of a strategy feel. Really good combat system and interesting skill tree. really like the pet system.. even if it's common in mmorpg in this game this game it has a different aproach. like the ulimate skill it reminds me of kingdom harts! melee classes kinda remind me of sword art online.really good anime style!! late entry i was on vacation.. lol

Excited to try out this game hopefully i can win the founders pack.

I am excited to play Aura Kingdom because I have never played an Anime MMORPG before besides that I watched the trailers and read all the news about the game and I have been watching MMOHuts for over than 2 years long now and when I found this game I really wanted to play it I hope that I get level 40 soon and become strong in the game as I hope that I get a chance to win one of the founders packs thanks a lot.

When I first started MMO's it was back when I was a little kid playing RO - I've never quite managed to get the same feel of exhilaration or sense of adventure from any game afterwards. Aura Kingdom will probably be the first MMO I'm touching in a couple of years, here's to nostalgia and fun!

I'm really excited to play this game and help my friends get stronger. The most outstanding things are the skill tree thing and the multitude of classes

Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 20282930