Aura Kingdom - Founders Pack Giveaway!!!

Page 3 of 30 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

i will divide my time for wow and lol between Aura, lol and wow
    ain't that enought!?

Even with Tera, I didn't feel the absolute need to buy their elite packs but did so in the end because of the stunning graphics paired with RTS, Aura Kingdom however, even though I already knew it was not RTS action, it's been just so damn long since a good new anime-style mmo has came over to the westside. It's able to be a click and aim while bending the line and adding in different mechanics, such as making it possible to dodge even without actual dodge skills. The gliding system seems amazingly done, not just because I'm sick and tired of waiting for Blade and Soul but because of the distance and speed you're able to cover with it and just how early on you're able to receive such an awesome skill along with early on mounts. One last thing that made the game strike me as gold was it's class system. They're classes are actually relatively common in many mmos however they not only allow subclasses to be added to your character but also made combos between main and subclasses flow together and if that wasn't enough, the Eidoloons create a 3rd source of damage/social interacting.

Default Why I am excited for Aura Kingdom

I have been following Aura Kingdom ever since I saw the teaser for the Taiwanese version (Fantasy Frontier), and ever since I found out that they were going to release an English version I have been counting down the days til the closed beta. The neat Eidolon system (where you choose an Eidolon that can evolve and fight alongside you, also giving you access to extra buffs and attacks) really looks neat, and I cannot wait to see how many different Eidolons there are available and I certainly cannot wait to raise my own! I also really look forward to having a sub-class, going in as a Duelist (or, hopefully, Katar, which is the dual-claw/arm-blade class) and adding in dual pistols really gets me excited. The combat and out of combat gameplay looks smooth as silk and navigation looks to be something I will actually enjoy, with gliding and dashing through the air being possible. Not to mention the game has the coolest skill-tree setup I've seen (with similarities to Path of Exile's giant branching trees, except Aura Kingdom's is more defined and way smaller, which is great because it keeps things simple). I also greatly look forward to the mysterious 100 level tower that has been hinted at in one of the trailers, as Sword Art Online is one of my favorite animes and this MMORPG looks highly similar, the inclusion of the tower is the icing on the cake! Overall, this MMORPG is exactly what I wanted it to be, a gorgeous, fun world to explore with fast-paced combat and an awesome nearly-endless combination of battle tactics available through sub-classes and Eidolons. I am extremely excited to play this game, even if I don't win the Founders Pack. It'll just be hard to sit patiently and wait for the regular closed beta... But in the meantime, I will play Persona 3 as I wait. By the time I finish that the winner of this contest should be announced.
    Last edited by Andrewbend; 12-12-2013 at 10:25 PM.

Thumbs up

I am excited about this game cause the game looks amazing and in addition any game that is anime based is a thumb up in my book . The game's mechanics are different than most mmorpg and that really excites me because unlike most games where you just click and spam buttons it seems that Aura Kingdom takes a little bit more thinking when engaging a monster. In truth what really excites me about Aura kingdom is that the fact that it sort of reminds me of SAO, which is one of the greatest anime ever made (ya'll should watch it) ASUNA <3. The games art and visuals looks really amazing the fact that eidolons pop up in your screen really makes me fell like im in a SAO type game . In general I love how the game looks and the fact that it's about to come out excites me even more as I won't have to take time contently trying to catch up with higher lvl players. I just want to play a game where I don't get ban for leaving cause I have to eat dinner cough* cough* League cough* cough* middle of a match cough* cough*. Been waiting for this game to come out for a while.

GIVE ME THE PACK
    Asuna <3

I am excited to play Aura Kingdom. The direction they took the art style is very interesting. The character and mob models look really nice. Being a founder would be great to get early access to play the game and have some early items.

What excites me is the anime graphic it look so good and the classes in the game seem awesome aswell as the unique eidolons system
    Also to help and create a fun/good community, would be something special to be apart of it.

What most excites me is the new Eidolon system and every change this game is making to the actual MMORPGs scenario.

I may as well begin as to why I am fully excited for this game. But believe me, there is more than just one thing I’m excited for, as I sure thousands of other players are too.

For starters, I suppose I should make just a brief list of the game that excites me the most.
    The Anime graphics, the fighting mechanics, the social aspects of this game. But the most important, that makes this stand out from any other game out there, the unique Eidolons.

So firstly, let us begin, shall we? The anime graphics.
    I can never really find an outstanding visual game that fits my specialized taste. I’ve played a few games out there, but they all seem to have some sort of aspect to it that just ruins the experience for me all in total. But Aura Kingdom just seems to be a slice of the ol’ cake to me. I’ve been an Anime fan since as long as I can remember, and this game fits closely to the graphic style of the shows I watch daily on my free time. Why not mix it in together so I can enjoy what seems like a new Anime Show, but controllable.

Secondly, the fighting mechanics. (Oh boy, I can’t wait to get started on this one.)
    From what I’ve heard, and the game play I’ve seen it’s one of your typically point, click, aim, attack, rinse, repeat type deal of games. And that is perfectly fine by me. But that’s not what catches my attention about it. The later, end-game scenarios, especially in arena PvP’s, you have to be a small strategist and watch closely to your own actions as well as your enemies. You can’t just close your eyes, spam the 1,2,3 keys and just pray and win. You need to think and plan accordingly.

Lastly, to top this whole list off with the Social/Eidolon list in one.
    The social core aspects of this game, as little as I know about is so far, seems promising. Being able to view certain emotes your character can use just from the creation screen alone seems to show me that it’s not all about being solo, or trying to reach the top to show off. As many MMORPG’s should be, it’s also focusing on the key points of interactions. To make and keep new friends, and to show that many of us are in the same boat as the other person. That is the one thing that keeps me coming back to any online based game, is to be able to interact with so many new faces.
    Now, for the Eidolons. The unique pet/companion system. Oh, am I ever so excited to have a game that not only has stunning any visuals and promising game play to keep me locked in it for years, but the fact of being able to have your own unique companion, that talks and communicates to you from activities you’ve done with it over the course of playing the game is simply unique. Hundreds to collect and customize (which is absolutely wonderful in my taste, I’ve been a Pokemon fan since 98′, so I can pretend to play pokemon while playing this game *Cough*GameCeption*Cough*) will keep many people unique and personal over the thousands of players you meet and socialize with.

Well, that basically wraps up the tip of the ice burg for what I’m excited for in this game. Would of posted a whole lot more, but of course, you need to play it before you know what you’re in for. (Also it would make this post extremely longer than it should even be. I appreciate you guys over at MmoBomb to make a contest like this, and being able to register.

I apologize for the long post, and/or list, but what can I say? When your excited for a game, you’re excited for a game. Simple logic. :P
    Last edited by xSpiraL; 12-14-2013 at 05:11 PM.

Oh man what can I say this game just got my attention from the very moment I saw the screen shots after that I did some research I saw your video and I was hooked. The unique fighting style the many classes and they are not gender locked that's just so awesome. I liked that when being hit by a boss you just don't lose a chunk of health but you will be thrown across the battle field as expected from taking a big hit. Or when your doing a powerful looking skill it actually feels like the boss took that impact pretty hard. The details to the combat system just excite me so much. The graphics are superb the animations of skills are just jaw dropping awesome!! AND its ANIME STYLE I just love playing anime style games. The skill path tree makes it more fun to make unique fun builds and the Eidolons that's should be enough to start playing this game having a companion a lifelong companion to help and assist you that's just two thumbs up. Then you say there is hundreds to collect just got so psyched on that. Well in saying all of that I think being a founder would just be so epic being able to be the few that actually get's to experience all that early would be so fun and the goodies that come with the founders pack are soo cool. Well thank you for your time and the opportunity to have early access.

i love the new combat system and the glide thing the fast pased combat and i just love the animie style so smexy ;D

Page 3 of 30 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast