Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Aura Kingdom - Founders Pack Giveaway!!!

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

I'm looking forward to trying out this game, been playing many, but woudl always get bored after hitting max lvl, but have high hopes for this game, many of my friends will be playing, + the graphics are that of a modern RPG, more anime related then cartoon. The combat systems seem to copy other game allot, but the eidolons might prove to be different if they do help in battles. also gliding/flying future seems that off flyff, but it should be improved. Look to see how the game-play compares to that off FF: Realm reborn, been thinking if i should go beck to that or try finding something better.

What stands out to me the most is the gameplay Itís not as casual as point-and-click but itís not hardcore aim/attack style either. It looks simple enough for the average gamer to do and have fun without worrying about being as skilled as the rest. There are so many choices though that affect the outcome of oneís character (sub-weapon, eidolon, cards, etc.) that it keeps me interested.

Anyway, it would be awesome to be an Aura Kingdom Founder and party with the early players of this community. From what Iíve seen, there are super nice people in the forums and out. The game also encourages social interaction by adding party exp bonuses which is cool. Happy gaming!

This Game is so Awesome !! Literally AWESOMEE !! I just finished watching the first look of this game made by JamesBlonde. Only 0:12 of the video i know this game is awesome and i've been waiting for a game like this since i was at the age of 10. I really really really wanna win the platinum or diamond founder pack to help my friends and to spread this game in my school Guys, Play this game this is super duper cool

I'm going to be honest and not give a long, lengthy reply in order to win.
    I've been really curious since the beginning, and this curiosity turned into excitement.
    A dual class system?
    That's news to me, I haven't played a MMORPG with such a system before.
    The thought of being able to heal yet inflict immense damage excites me to my very core.
    Like many others, I wish those who are going to start gaming in the Founder's Beta good luck and party hard!

Looking forward to the multi-class system; I've never played an anime MMORPG before and this one looks interesting!
    Also you can't resist the lure of the eidolons... gotta catch'em all!

What makes the game currently stand out so far is that it has the DN skills of crazy colour and the cool little quirks like flying. Also was am a huge creature tamer fan soooo Eidolon is like a +++++ appeal to me xD

As for what makes me hyped for being a founders....well won't deny it told my guild leader this I WANT THAT PLUSHIE! I mean its rare for me to get any item thats game related, that any they never usually included my region QQ, but also if the game goes how I think it will, I'll be proud to be a founder and probably end up splashing some cash in the future....mixed emotions on that one T^T x3

I'm excited to be an AK founder so I can get in-game during my break and start making beginner's guides and updating the AK Wiki (because let's face it, it's a nab atm).

What I am most excited for game-play wise about AK is the promise of the unique class system and the ability to have a permanent battle companion (which can be shared across the account! WOO!)

i'm most excited for the feature that made me look into the game.
    The fabled 100 floor tower!
    Going to be climbing it with some friends of mine ;]

I would love to be a founder because that means I'd get to experience all of the awesomeness Aura Kingdom has to offer. The exclusive stuff sounds really juicy, especially that mount and eidolon hehe :3 What excites me the most is the Eidolon feature. There are so many of them to go after, there's so much interaction to be had with them, and they're so useful when it comes to combat! I love their cool designs and unique contributions to each class. It feels like so much effort got put into making them shine Can't wait to play, it's going to be absolutely amazing!

What excited me the most to Aura Kingdom is the Eidolons !! These epic pets are not only pets that can pickup things but the awesome skills you can use with your char and fight with. Also the skills looks nice from the classes. And can't wait to play as a gunslinger with his awesome skills . I also love to play anime games. I think this game has quite nice graphics nice landscapes to play in. In Two words to describe Aura Kingdom: Awesome game ( sorry for my bad english >_<)

Being a Founder would grant early access and freebies but I'd really love to have that early access.
    The achievements were the first to stand out because I love completing stuff. It's a bad habit of mine.

Well to be honest, I'm looking for a mmorpg a long time, and as I'm addicted to "anime" this game already aroused a great interest to me.
    When I saw the graphic and combat system "went crazy".
    Really this game has everything to be one of the top of the genre without exaggeration.
    Indepedent or not I win this prize so I have to thank the creators, because the game is fantastic, do not wait to play .... xD

I'm excited most for an MMO that I can actually get into, if you know what I mean. I have a hard time with MMOs which were/are long running because they tend to be lacking in low level noobies like myself. Instead of being able to learn and find out what's fun in game with others, i'm left to run around in deserted cities, doing quests which have long been forgotten. I know for a fact one of my buddies from across the world is gonna play this game, first time we'll play an MMO together in about a year, and I wanna make sure we can fight, laugh, and conquer together. It really doesn't matter how fun a MMO is, without others to share in the adventure with, I think they lose their "shine," rather quick.

Other than that, I love the "grown up," anime style characters in-game. I played EE for a time, until I was level 45(ish) but the graphics were a turn off for me, they looked too chibi. The characters/design of these characters looks great! And, I have to be honest, the hair in this game...I loves it.

Last but not least, let's be honest, who wouldn't want all those goodies? The panther companion looks rather epic. Also, I'm not sure which class to chose. Most of the time I tend to prefer Tanks/healers, but in this one I have no clue yet, all of the classes have such a fluidity in combat, it's so pretty *_* looks like i'm going to have a time making up my mind.

Thanks for the consideration guys

~Caine
    Last edited by CaineGFX; 12-13-2013 at 03:52 PM.

the most exciting thing is everything :O the combo system is just awesome and the eidolons looks so nice I want the game now >.< <3

excited for being the first individual among others who played aura kingdom with that awesome eidolons and classes but i need to get that founder pack first
    Last edited by deixy; 12-13-2013 at 01:23 PM.

The game makes me excited due to the fact I already know the other games, having formed teams and played it. Seeing game shown on "firt look videos", the eidolons, and the graphics makes me want to play it as soon as possible ... After reading about the game that was said that it will contain some systems based on older games that were already interesting?

But like any other MMO/MMORPG gamer, who wouldnt like to win a pack like this, being able to play early and even getting some extra goodies? Well i would... But being able to win it or not, i'll play it for sure in closed beta or as soon as i can....

What really excites me about Aura Kingdom, is the how the game is different with itís play style for battle. Itís much different form Eden Eternal and Grand Fantasia as well .

I look foward to the unique uniforms and pets that the Aura Kingdom Founder pack has to offer! I am excited about Aura Kingdom's different class system and advanced class system after lv40.

So excited did. Aura kingdom has beautiful graphics and so many classes to choose from :3 so eager to playyy !!! Can't wait.

Default Best anime game ever!

I'm really excited to play this just for the graphics and ambient that we could only see in games more focused on realistic graphics. I wanna be a founder because i want to make part of this revolution called Aura Kingdom, i want to be part of this game history! More about the game i'm really in to the combat system and the possibility to emerge in fights with eidolons, that will most sure make any "combat pet" from previous games look like nothing compared to this. I hope that i can have a chance of be part of this and make Aura Kingdom the most crazy and awesome mmo anime-style game ever!

We are all part of the present, but only the ones with courage can make part of the future!

im excited for the pet system as well as the amazing classes and the fact that its an amazing looking anime mmo which doesnt happen much unfortinitly since its my favorite kind of mmo

Default this is goin be epic!

i have been looking for ages for a mmo that wont bore me this looks promising with its combo system and talking to your pets
    seems nice as well so hyped

I’m so excited about this game because it is anime based, it looks like the anime “Swort Art Online” that is my favourite anime and so will be this game too, the characters look so “kawaii” and the armors look amazing! I think this will be one of the most famous games! I’m so excited that I can’t play anything else!

I'm very excited for this game, i like playing these games with anime style with its smootly battle. This is the game for me ^^.
    Gl all!!!

I really want to play this game so bad. I've been waiting for this game launch since before aeriagames announced it... Puhhhleaasse?