Aura Kingdom - Founders Pack Giveaway!!!

Page 4 of 30 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

I'm looking forward to play this due to how different this game seems to play compare to many other mmorpgs. The locking system discourages me to play but how you must consider the projectile speeds/etc makes up for it. There is many other things that makes it look like a great game to try also.

I'm really looking into the customization that this game offers. Most game only offer little customization like skills, equipment, more skills, maybe some gems. But Aura Kingdom expands on that, allowing you to customize stats, a passive tree system thingy (sad that I don't know what its called, lol) pets, and lote more. Also, graphics are impressive, quality anime-style mmo.

I'm really looking forward to the Eidolon system and how it functions as something more than just another secondhand pet. The ability to fine tune and really customize your class really stood out to me as well, because thats something you typically don't see in anime mmo's. I'm hoping there will be many different Eidolons and costumes so I can really make my character my own, and stand out from the rest. Definitely going to keep my eye on this game.

i will not write novel here just for lick some balls..i am exiceted cus its a friking new mmo with nice action and graphics..what can i want more..thats the reason...i just want to play new game...

I have been looking forward to Aura Kingdom for a while now. Early access, first dibs on name, and in-game stuff. Who wouldn't want to be a founder? Looking forward to the battle system, with the eidolons and secondary weapon class. I enjoy anime mmorpg's and the artwork for Aura Kingdom looks great.

anime style hack n slash like rusty hearts well im playing rusty hearts before i love the pet system that you can fight with it and combo the freaking skill tree many things to choose from combat style and that unicorn pet nuff said. im sure gonna try this out sign up for beta already and gonna tell my friends about this.

I am really looking forward to this game because I've been looking for this style of anime MMO for some time now! A lot of dungeon crawlers or have poor graphics... This one does not, and it also is open world! I really can't wait to get started! I signed up for the beta some time ago and have been following the game ever since! I'm problably going to be a Gaurdian... Everyone loves tanks though and I am sure everyone will be looking for them for dungeons!
    Last edited by Forever_Never; 12-13-2013 at 01:08 AM.

What make me excited about this game, is that I like this kind of games and Im pretty sure it have a good story and also this game has a good potential and for me be a founder is great because you can bring new people and help them in game.

with all those benefits, of course that would be exciting to be a founder... and the most important, "the founder title"... yeah, that would be great to have an exclusive founder title (hello everyone, i'm a founder from MMOHuts/OnRPG, i feel great, hohohoho)...

and the most stands out thing, i believe that's the eidolon companion... (hey, what's that?? that's eidolon, that will fight beside me... wow, looks great... could you marry your eidolon?? hmmm... i wonder...)

Talking Excited? Yeah, you could say that!

Okay so I've read a few of the posts and I've got to say... I don't think that people really get what's going on here! Almost every post starts with "I'm excited..." WAKE UP PEOPLE!!! We've got a diamond pack (might as well be an mmo engagement ring!) and a platinum pack up for grabs here. Excited? Heck yeah I'm excited! I'm I'd crawl over 3,000 yards of broken glass butt naked with a pork chop tied around my neck to kiss a starving rabid pit bull excited! Why?! Heck... the game is gorgeous. We've all seen the you tube vids. Gameplay has practically no cool downs, anime inspired graphics, splendid scenery and useful pets - and thats just scratching the surface. Now they want to give away a diamond AND platinum package... Whaaaaaaat! Saying I'm excited ain't enough! Did you see all the stuff thats up for grabs?! Lets just do a brief review:

You get the founders hat, pimpin!
    Loyalty points, in game shopping spree anyone?
    Capsule of goodies, shucks... you had me at capsule!
    Kero pet - awww sooo cute... if I get him wet and feed him after midnight will he turn into a gremlin?
    Etheral wolf mount - okay not just a mount but etheral c'mon man ... ya killin me here!
    Additional character slot and title - yep just what I need to get my twinking on! (not to be confused with twerking)
    Exclusive Panther Eidolon - Sic em Simba!
    And last but not least the collectables! My oh my oh my! Did you see the card set? Yeah I can see myself playing many a gin rummy game with that set!

Now if that don't get your heart pumping this sure as heck should ... you get all this PLUS early access on 12/16! OMG! This is huge!! Heck yeah im excited!! Was I already planning on playing the game - yep. Will I probably skip work, ignore the wife and kids, and succumb to a daily self enduce euphoria of mmo gaming bliss playing Aura Kingdom - yeah... chances are looking very good. I was excited to play the game after the bard class was revealed. Bard class! How many games have a bard class? Only the really good hard core ones do! If you've been around gaming for a few years you can probably name them all on one hand. And if that don't float your boat, how about the ability to glide around in the beautiful world of Aura Kingdom. Excited you say?! Heck yeah... I ain't drooling cause I'm hungry! So uh ... how 'bout that package huh?
    Last edited by shogibangamer; 12-13-2013 at 02:42 AM.

Page 4 of 30 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast