Aura Kingdom - Founders Pack Giveaway!!!

Page 5 of 30 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

The one thing that excites me the most about the game is the Eidolon system. It is a very nice pet-like feature that allows you to go in more depth relationship than your standard mmorpg. You can perform combo attacks with it as well allowing for some pretty sweet attacks. Best of all, you can collect them all like pokemon and use them whenever you want to. It makes me so excited just thinking about it. Thanks for the opportunity to win a founder's pack. Being a founder is quite exciting since you get to tackle the game head on at the earliest. I am looking forward to playing with everyone and testing everything out.

Red face Awesome!

I'm excited because I love games with anime style graphics, and Aura Kingdom is extremely great. I would love to join as a founder to help my friends once we are all in the game!

I'm excited for the content that aura kingdom has to offer for us gamers, theres so much to do and try out and I cant wait to explore everything aura kingdom has. Also anime style game with amazing graphics *-* I think the main thing that stands out is how in depth the pet system actually is and upcoming sky tower.

what makes me the most excited is that I will be able to have a unique experience and be one of the few founders a year+ from now. Also what I like the most about this game is the fluidity of the combat system, its the best tab target combat Ive ever played.

I've been looking forward to this game's release for a couple months now. The more I learn about it the more excited I am. The combat system looks like it will be a lot of fun, I'm rather tired of the constant point and click fighting in most mmorpg's. The Eidolon system also looks like a lot fun and I am looking forward to collecting them all! The achievement system also makes me happy, along with the cumulative stats across all character from the titles, also that you don't have to have a title equipped to gain it's benefits.. I've been waiting for a game to do that for a long time. Not to mention graphic wise it looks really good. I'm looking forward to exploring the world and exploring everything the dev team has worked so hard to create.

On top of all the wonderful things about this game the community is one of the best I've seen in an mmo in a long time.

I want to see Anime Girl panties heh heh heh heh heh

ChimaeraOne's Cookie Reputation: 38

I have been MMO-less for over a year now. AK looks like something thatd cure my boredom and break my 'MMO-less' curse

I have a thing for Anime-MMORPG. From many i have played, AK looks entirely(well, not entirely, just exaggerating :P) different from others.

The no-MP skills, many class combinations and mainly the combat system has caught my eye. The combat system is non like others, its not 100% point and click but not 100% action styled either, its actually a combination of both.

Overall, im pretty stoked to play this game and see what this game has to offer
    Last edited by Imperidal; 12-14-2013 at 04:55 AM.

NOW PLAYING:
    D3

WAITING FOR:
    Wonderking
    Tree of Saviour

So many things that I am excited about this game , first the classes are awesome and looks very fun to play , I feel like trying all of them and theres alot of choice unlike some other games giving you the choice of 3 classes. The combat system impress me because it is something unseen ( well in my case) in other anime mmorpg and makes me want to play even more with my future eidolons another thing that makes me excited for this game , I always loved pet systems in games but that one looks original and unique.The Tower is another thing that is making me excited along with the PVP~ I also love the characters design! The hairstyles ,faces and armors.. looks amazing to me that I know already I will have a hard time choosing the right hairstyle for my character when creating my character xD! The graphics overall looks nice too for an anime mmorpg and I should talk about the community.. I've seen so many great people they are nice and cheerful and I haven't see that in a long while in any mmo I played to (unless im just unlucky!) I am looking foward for that game and I've been waiting since it was in devlopment in other countries!
    Last edited by puruchi; 12-13-2013 at 05:14 AM.

I've been looking forward this game since I first saw that it was coming.

Not only the customization and classes it have, but the whole ambient and feelings you get from the early videos is just awesome. Plus, the complexity that Eidolon's Path going to add for end-game content is the best. Being a Founder is an honor, plus the exclusivity you get.. aw.. I just have no words

It's been a while since I played a decent MMORPG and Aura Kingdom sure looks like one, I would love to have the opportunity to try it out, check the amazing pet system and of course every class. I would also enjoy very much to have the founders pack because I believe that alpha/beta testing is VERY important in video games, specially this type of video games, Aeria Games will need people that are there to help them test, check if there are any bugs, give constructive criticism, point out the awesome things, but also point out the bad things so they can try to fix them and make it a better game

Page 5 of 30 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast