Aura Kingdom - Founders Pack Giveaway!!!

Page 1 of 29 12311 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

MMOHut Content Manager Reputation: 23

Default Aura Kingdom - Founders Pack Giveaway!!!

Update: Donteatel and ShogibonGamer have been selected as our Founders Pack winners. Please check your PM for further details to claim your prize.

Hey guys want a chance at a Aura Kingdom Founders pack? We've got two epic Founders packs to give to two lucky winners! We've got one Platinum Founders pack and one Diamond Founders pack! But in order to win one you've got to really tell us what excites you most for Aura Kingdom! The more detail and enthusiasm the better!

These Founders packs are legit! Not only do they get you early access, they also get you tons of loyalty points for the in game shop, legendary gear, an exclusive title, an exclusive pet, and epic ethereal wolf mount!

How to enter:

In order to enter register on the MMOHuts/OnRPG Forums if you haven't already then subscribe to us on Facebook and YouTube!

Head over to the Aura Kingdom Official Site and sign up for an account. (necessary to redeem your Founders pack)

Tell us in the comments below what makes you excited about being a Aura Kingdom Founder and what stands out to you most in the game!

Winners will be decided and announced early on December 16th, the day of the Founders beta!

Good luck and keep your eye on your inbox!

Learn more about the Founders Packs and Aura Kingdom here!
    Last edited by DizzyPW; 12-16-2013 at 09:38 PM.

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

im exited to have early access so i can help my friends when i reach high lvl
    looks good the game also nice graphic i been playing dragon nest for while and its time to change game
    Last edited by melvinking; 12-12-2013 at 08:47 PM.

I'm exciteed to play this because I always enjoyed anime based games and this one attracted me from the first time I saw the trailer.Those graphics,those fighting moves,looked like the perfect anime style game to play!

I have already signed up for the beta. As soon as i saw that they were releasing a beta for it I couldn't wait, the graphics, the new fighting style, everything, I just cant wait. Eden Eternal will have to do until this is released

I'm really excited about the founder's pack because I really love the goodies in it especially the Kero pet! <3 I'd love to have that early beta acess to test the game and try out the different classes before I make my pick when the game is released. There's nothing better than hands-on experience to know what class is best for you!

What really sets this game apart for me is the perfect anime graphics (including hair physics YAY!), the amazing fluidity of the comboes and the in-depth partenrship with Eidolons.

I hope I can get one of these packs to start my adventure on Aura Kingdom!

Ride emí Yoshi Reputation: 17

The game itself seems to have a hybrid point and click and action mmorpg feel to it which im really interested in. I also watched the 1st look you guys had and I saw the skill tree and it seems like a neat idea. Having a pets system seems really cool, especially without having to pay just to have one.
    LoL: MaliceMeister (Looking for a fun vent group)
    Eden Eternal: Still deciding chars/servers ._.
    DnF: Waiting for Thief then qutting ~

Aura Kingdom is my wet dream. I'm huge Anime lover and i have played MMO from the day i got my first PC. Big and beautiful world, colorful and sharp graphics, many skills and perks to be unlocked even more customization's and items for your characters Aura Kindom has it all (even more). Cool pets and awesome mounts with different bonuses just shows the depth that developers went into. Having a chance to explore this world before allot of people can is a big honor. Thank you for making this giveaway ! And good luck to everyone Even if i dont win il be there in the game sooner or later. So see you there

what makes me the most excited is to be one of the few to be able to experience the game,point out some things to enchance if i am allowed to and if i find it enjoyable, promote it in some few aways that i can.
    What stands out the most to me is probably the classic mmorpg gameplay but with some few newer mechanics added to make it feel a little bit more strategic and alot less button mashing. Well those were the main reasons but there are some few minors that are worth mentioning, like the nicely made anime graphics, the follower system with some cute and helpfull sub-characters, the no gender restriction wich i found dull and the web based skill that gives you fredom to play how you want. With this in mind i think it is already a very enjoyable game and i hope to see what is their next move with it. Thank you for the opportunity and have a nice day

OMG! I was waiting for a chance to get a founders pack now here it is. I'm going all out here so don't be judgmental.

The first time when i saw this games trailer it was like a big mind blown as i love anime. Anime is my daily life all the games and shows that you can watch its amazing. Aeria company is the best for me as they have so much made in the style of anime. I'm amazed to what they create and those games, for example "Eden Eternal" are just so much fun. The characters look so adorable and the actions, skills and magic is so fabulous. The anime game "Digimon Masters" that they made, they made me fell so sad remembering the old days of digimon when it was on TV it was so emotional and heart breaking.
    I love the way they make the graphics look so nice and smooth on their games, you can run those games on a pc that you found in a garbage. Now they even added this new cool feature with pets were you and your pet make combo attacks, it sounds so amazing and i can't wait to try that out. I love the way they took their time to make the characters and different NPC races look so good and detailed it just adds a nice felling to it. The pets too look so amazing even the enemy looks so adorable too. I love the art that i saw in the first look of the landscapes it was magnificent, makes me want to be in there and go exploring till my heart contains.

The most exiting thing for me in this game is the fighting all the explosions and magic shots going around with fascinating flashes and art styles, the awesomely looking "Eidolons" that help you in your adventure just burst me with such excitement that i can't control myself. So hyper, can't wait.

Over all i just want to say that i can't wait to get my hands on this game even if i have to wait many years until i age.

Forget League of Legends, Eden eternal and Digimon masters because here comes Aura kingdom.
    Last edited by mantuzas10; 12-12-2013 at 09:27 PM. Reason: had more to say

i am excited to play this. it has anime styled and "hack&slash" gameplay.. it's so exciting i really want to play this early before my friends !! so i can tell my friends this game was awesome !!

Page 1 of 29 12311 ... LastLast