Aura Kingdom - Founders Pack Giveaway!!!

Page 1 of 30 12311 ... LastLast
    MMOHut Content Manager Reputation: 23

Default Aura Kingdom - Founders Pack Giveaway!!!

Update: Donteatel and ShogibonGamer have been selected as our Founders Pack winners. Please check your PM for further details to claim your prize.

Hey guys want a chance at a Aura Kingdom Founders pack? We've got two epic Founders packs to give to two lucky winners! We've got one Platinum Founders pack and one Diamond Founders pack! But in order to win one you've got to really tell us what excites you most for Aura Kingdom! The more detail and enthusiasm the better!

These Founders packs are legit! Not only do they get you early access, they also get you tons of loyalty points for the in game shop, legendary gear, an exclusive title, an exclusive pet, and epic ethereal wolf mount!

How to enter:

In order to enter register on the MMOHuts/OnRPG Forums if you haven't already then subscribe to us on Facebook and YouTube!

Head over to the Aura Kingdom Official Site and sign up for an account. (necessary to redeem your Founders pack)

Tell us in the comments below what makes you excited about being a Aura Kingdom Founder and what stands out to you most in the game!

Winners will be decided and announced early on December 16th, the day of the Founders beta!

Good luck and keep your eye on your inbox!

Learn more about the Founders Packs and Aura Kingdom here!
    Last edited by DizzyPW; 12-16-2013 at 09:38 PM.

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

im exited to have early access so i can help my friends when i reach high lvl
    looks good the game also nice graphic i been playing dragon nest for while and its time to change game
    Last edited by melvinking; 12-12-2013 at 08:47 PM.

I'm exciteed to play this because I always enjoyed anime based games and this one attracted me from the first time I saw the trailer.Those graphics,those fighting moves,looked like the perfect anime style game to play!

i am excited to play this. it has anime styled and "hack&slash" gameplay.. it's so exciting i really want to play this early before my friends !! so i can tell my friends this game was awesome !!

I have already signed up for the beta. As soon as i saw that they were releasing a beta for it I couldn't wait, the graphics, the new fighting style, everything, I just cant wait. Eden Eternal will have to do until this is released

what makes me the most excited is to be one of the few to be able to experience the game,point out some things to enchance if i am allowed to and if i find it enjoyable, promote it in some few aways that i can.
    What stands out the most to me is probably the classic mmorpg gameplay but with some few newer mechanics added to make it feel a little bit more strategic and alot less button mashing. Well those were the main reasons but there are some few minors that are worth mentioning, like the nicely made anime graphics, the follower system with some cute and helpfull sub-characters, the no gender restriction wich i found dull and the web based skill that gives you fredom to play how you want. With this in mind i think it is already a very enjoyable game and i hope to see what is their next move with it. Thank you for the opportunity and have a nice day

I'm really excited about the founder's pack because I really love the goodies in it especially the Kero pet! <3 I'd love to have that early beta acess to test the game and try out the different classes before I make my pick when the game is released. There's nothing better than hands-on experience to know what class is best for you!

What really sets this game apart for me is the perfect anime graphics (including hair physics YAY!), the amazing fluidity of the comboes and the in-depth partenrship with Eidolons.

I hope I can get one of these packs to start my adventure on Aura Kingdom!

Ride emí Yoshi Reputation: 17

The game itself seems to have a hybrid point and click and action mmorpg feel to it which im really interested in. I also watched the 1st look you guys had and I saw the skill tree and it seems like a neat idea. Having a pets system seems really cool, especially without having to pay just to have one.
    LoL: MaliceMeister (Looking for a fun vent group)
    Eden Eternal: Still deciding chars/servers ._.
    DnF: Waiting for Thief then qutting ~

What excites me the most about this game? Is that it's change, for someone like me who liked playing Eden Eternal, seeing a new Anime MMORPG with a seemingly unique battle system and eidolons, who seem to be your lifelong companion in game, it gets me psyched to get to play this game.

I'm very excited for this game. I'm looking forward to the graphics and the combat system. The class selection and customization look great I love playing anime style games like this, so it looks like the perfect game for me.

Page 1 of 30 12311 ... LastLast