dragons prophet

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Default dragons prophet

Just a quick question on dragons prophet based on personal opinion. What game or games would you say its similar to?

A Shrubbery Reputation: 76

All servers has Low Population,the game feels not done ,there is some potential but atm i dont recomande u to touch em for all other check videos

hmm i see well thanks for the heads up i just cant seem to get into any of the mmorpgs out these days dragons prophet is probably the only other one i havnt tried was hoping maybe it was like when i played rappelz years ago since it has a pet system and all oh well back to waiting for bless or something lol

Lockhart’s are forever Reputation: 27

Quote Originally Posted by shrifty View Post
    hmm i see well thanks for the heads up i just cant seem to get into any of the mmorpgs out these days dragons prophet is probably the only other one i havnt tried was hoping maybe it was like when i played rappelz years ago since it has a pet system and all oh well back to waiting for bless or something lol
    Aura kingdom has a pet system. It's going to be here soon I presume, at least the beta will.

ChimaeraOne's Cookie Reputation: 29

Yeah wait for Aura it has a heavy pet type system which seems pretty cool.

Dragons Prophet is heavy p2w from what I've seen.

hmm ill have to give it ago i dont usually last long on the asian kiddy style graphic games but ill always give anygame a try

SuperKenshin's Servent Reputation: 47

Quote Originally Posted by shrifty View Post
    hmm ill have to give it ago i dont usually last long on the asian kiddy style graphic games but ill always give anygame a try
    Dragon's Prophet is way too P2W, or at least it was back when I played. The game is "meh" at most. If you want pets, there are far better games than this, Rappelz comes to my mind even tho it's a grind fest.

im not specifically looking for a pet system i just thought well rappelz had an alright one and trying to get better pets and such gives you something extra to do so dragons prophet sounded not too bad. I just dont know what to play anymore i couldnt get into the new final fantasy or tera or guildwars2 or anything