Rust worth getting?

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 602

Default Rust worth getting?

i been watching a guy stream rust for a few days now and it looks pretty fun, but strangely even though its at the top of the list in steam i dont hear much about it. is this game worth getting?
    also. whats up with the nude dudes? lol why dont they have atleast underwear or rags on them.

Currently Playing: Dragons Dogma

>Screenshot Collection 2013-2014<

Marineking's Minion Reputation: 211

Quote Originally Posted by Abhorsen View Post
    i been watching a guy stream rust for a few days now and it looks pretty fun, but strangely even though its at the top of the list in steam i dont hear much about it. is this game worth getting?
    also. whats up with the nude dudes? lol why dont they have atleast underwear or rags on them.
    Because penis ♥
    You hate me? No worries death to all my enemies forgiveness is over. If you hate me so bad come to my house and we can settle it like men. Am i claiming to be a fighter? Nope but im sick of your shit. You bring your boys ill bring mine i can guarantee some one gonna leave in a body bag. Ill shove this pitch fork up ya ass and have you begging for mercy and none will come. As i roast you over the fire laughing at your burning flesh. Im sick of your shit and your threats lets settle this like men

oh god this game is so addicting, i been playing nearly non stop since the last time i posted lol

Loric's Lunatic Reputation: 116

It's a fun game, but the community is beyond horrible. If you can find a server that isn't full of morons, it can be really fun.

Eriond's Egotist Reputation: 45

Quote Originally Posted by sinnful View Post
    It's a fun game, but the community is beyond horrible. If you can find a server that isn't full of morons, it can be really fun.
    I agree fully, Also management have a stick up their arse's, n' Garry is the biggest sod out there, he's so full of himself and rude to want to be players he has no community social skills, he doesn't care about you or anyone, all he cares about now is getting dollars, he's a douche bag! RUST is such a dumb name as well. The game was like a 5/10, its now been done over so much by better developers its slid away into the depths of garry's world of nothing less than a attitude of minus 10.

Sun? What Sun? Reputation: 15

Found a fun server after i saw this thread and have been having fun playing like 5 hours straight now.

Quote Originally Posted by baukara View Post
    Found a fun server after i saw this thread and have been having fun playing like 5 hours straight now.
    im on the UK server myself, it started new yesterday. lot of friendly players there
    we are located near a round building that looks like this if u want to look us up:

(it looks more rusty and both sides are open

Pikachu's Flea Collar Reputation: 10

Don't know if it's really worth getting from what i have seen of the game so far.
    I kinda like building games like Terraria, Starbound, Minecraft and so on where you can create and design your own world. I would love to build my own shack and develop it into a real house after some time. But on the same time I have seen some people being total dicks on streams griefing the hell out of other players .... Probably that would just frustrate me a lot.

But maybe there are also some nice people out there to play with ^.^ If someone would be kind enough to gift it to me I would be happy to play with them and give it a try. Otherwise I will probably keep my distance from it and just be contend with watching others play it on a stream.
    Last edited by SakuraGER; 12-16-2013 at 05:33 AM.

SuperKenshin's Servent Reputation: 47

I haven't seen anything special about the game. Sure it might be fun for a few days, but that's about it.
    In the end it seems like all people does is make "towers", stash the good stuff on the upper levels of the tower since no one will be that bored to break through so many doors.

I guess it's up to the people to decide if it's worth it or not, certainly it's not a game I would enjoy more than 2-3 days.

Sun? What Sun? Reputation: 15

Well within the last like 3-4 days ive put 25 hours into the game. It's not as fun if you play alone; I have a group of 5 people and we all made houses at the top of a mountain and we raid together/help eachother makes it so much fun.