When P2P Started back in Summer 2004

Hybrid View

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Default When P2P Started back in Summer 2004

Now, im an old Pristontale player, i have a lvl 43 Knight, Unfortunatly i could never log after P2P was enabled because im over lvl 39.

Ok what i wanted to make this post about was, it seems that Korea pristontale is Free to play right? Now i assume they must have just changed this after English pristontale became free. here's a little article i thought i'd copy here.

i cannot find the quotes button so the first poster if you would be kind enough to tell me that would be great.

Pristontale Commercial Service has begun in Korea from December, 2002 after a year of Beta service in 2001.
    Presently, there are over 3 million users in Korea while Pristontale is ranked within the top 3 in the Korean MMORPG market.
    In Korea, the monthly rate is $20 while Playing for Free until level 40 level is not provided.

Ok, now currently Korean Pristontale is free so have i read anyway, you posters can confirm this. But if korean pristontale was over 3mil users paying $20 a month american, Why Cancel it?

English Pristontale, i mean how many people have really paid for it, im sure it cant be a lot. When i played pristontale, i didnt think it would become P2P for a very long time, as there were some bugs in the game, There was only Tier 1 and yes now i know theres Tier 4. But it still didnt seem complete, im bit of a quest fan and in pristontale there wasnt any at the time. But i sure did love to party with my pristontale buddys and it has such a great community, and that was the best part of it.

Now what i want to say is, when i played, English pristontale was always the last to get updated, it took serveral months after the Asian Games had there updates it would take very long for English people to get theres. And if it has stayed the same, Why are EPT forced to wait for long updates and have to pay $13

Now remember, this is comming from an old player and what experiences that i had with pristontale before it became P2P, so perhaps things have changed and you guys are getting fast updates, and maybe you're happy giving them money while the asian games are free. you tell me.

Anyway, thats the end, so for any PT players have fun and dont forget to leave a post.

Bladin's Sword Sharpener Reputation: 10

@mike
    Write quote in this format, [quote]message[/qoute]

Anyway,
    I am one of the old PT player back in 4 or 5 years ago, and my level is pretty high, lv 75 but only have 2nd tier skill, is very frustrating to fight King Hoppie with only 2nd tier skill. Btw PT is my first MMO.

I never had the experience of having 3rd and 4th tier skill bcoz prolly i quit before they launched the P2P, $13 per month. But i do remember i had paid $3 per month in very long time ago before 2004? I can't remember it very well since it was very long time ago.

I do admitted that partying was fun and the communities was great. But sadly due to lack of update, the game itself slowly fall into the chamber of darkness. Hackers running wild all over the place, tons of accounts been hacked.

The developers/GMs seem like careless about the gamers even nowdays i think.

I know that it took sometime for the english version to get update after the korean version did. But the duration of the time that they took is unexceptable long.

PT2 is coming soon, release in early of 2007? One thing in my mind now, will they blow it up once again?

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

any old player from minarda???? i quit since ptp coz game always lag and it dosent fit to be ptp, well the game still cool coz of the friend and fun we have there. i oso play conqueronline this game is far more meaning that ept.