3 Reasons to Avoid Aura Kingdom

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Luigiís Pizza Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by hansmartin View Post
    UUUuuugh I just HATE when you make new thread filled with shett opinions, boasting them as facts and UHFUHIWFE STOPPPPPPPPPPPP. Maybe you should STOP MAKING THREADS PLEASE :///

(I know I can just avoid looking into them.)

Edit to stay on topic: These are stupid reasons for NOT trying it. Pretty generic for mmorpg's anyways. Then you should just stay away from mmo's.
    People are allowed to give their opinions you autistic manbaby

Murxidon's Maid Reputation: 28

Quote Originally Posted by Senseos View Post
    3 Reasons to Avoid Aura Kingdom

I have Played the TW Version,my char was 25+

1.The Maps are Small,Teleports Betw small zones
    2.Skill Casting feels Bad,Too fast ( same problem like Eden Eternal)
    3.All Quests are based on Take Quest=kill 5-15 mobs, Take Quest Pick up items ,With Auto Path ofc(Full Bot Feeling)
    All the more reasons to try this. I enjoyed Eden Eternal pretty much that it kept me going for 2-3 months where most MMO games now days barely keep me going for more than a month.

If you're voicing out your opinion on how the game goes, that's fine though but why would you think that most people here would just heed your own OPINION to not try a game for their own interest? Well my statement is based on your title for the thread. Should it be "What I think about this (insert game name)" and not XX reasons to avoid (game).

Next time, voice out what you think about a game you dislike not reasons to hate a game

As my memories fades to nothing
    The only thing I can remember
    Is those warm hand of someone
    Who was once very important to me
    Now that the someone is gone
    The only thing I can remember now
    Is the ice cold heart I have right now

Dragon Nest SEA (SpringWood) Paladin : QuelzacoIt (lv3x)

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 243

Uhm.... Atleast give people three REAL reasons, instead of something you find yourself.

1) The japanase servers are glitched, and Aeriagames isn't exactly known to fix their glitches either till they get "big" update.
    2) Tiered spender events, and the items are tradeable. Which means that the whole economy will be set on those items. The last item in the tiered spender events will be set to a certain unattainable price, and the prices overall will suddenly rise to, which makes it hard for free players to get anywhere. Especially since the last few games gotten their gold sinks taken out (You can't even farm in eden eternal anymore)
    3) If it does worse then a different one of their cutesy anime kawaii desu~ games, they'll close it, and you won't get anything in return, doesn't matter how much you've spend on it.

Ape for Diddy Reputation: 26

Quote Originally Posted by HamsterMascot View Post

3) If it does worse then a different one of their cutesy anime kawaii desu~ games, they'll close it, and you won't get anything in return, doesn't matter how much you've spend on it.
    Im pretty sure Aeria has only closed 2 anime games. DoMo had a long run but the devs werent providing new content and it slowly died. It had nothing to do with other games.

Kitsu closed because kitsu was garbage, they literally just reskinned GF and shipped out a buggy mess. I guess you could argue GF played a part in it shutting down but only because its exsistence made kitsu pretty pointless.

EE has consitently been way more poular than GF but you dont see them shutting it down, do ya?

And finally, just because you spent money on a game doesnt mean you get reimbursed when it shuts down. It was your choice to spend and you arent entilted to anything but the specific goods you purchased. If the spublisher provides compensation thats solely their choice.

Fat Bowser Reputation: 23

Well it's good for starters. I don't pay attention much to NPC/town/building/area names until after several days of playing.

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

I stopped reading at 25+ lel.

Get to 50+ then I'll consider your opinions as something.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 243

Quote Originally Posted by imported_JoshuaBojangles View Post
    Im pretty sure Aeria has only closed 2 anime games. DoMo had a long run but the devs werent providing new content and it slowly died. It had nothing to do with other games.

Kitsu closed because kitsu was garbage, they literally just reskinned GF and shipped out a buggy mess. I guess you could argue GF played a part in it shutting down but only because its exsistence made kitsu pretty pointless.

EE has consitently been way more poular than GF but you dont see them shutting it down, do ya?

And finally, just because you spent money on a game doesnt mean you get reimbursed when it shuts down. It was your choice to spend and you arent entilted to anything but the specific goods you purchased. If the spublisher provides compensation thats solely their choice.
    They look at what they bring in, not the player base. With kitsu's case, they had a large playerbase, but due to the fact that it was way to easy to earn ingame cash and no one would spend their money on the crappy tiered spender rewards, which made it close down. GF doesn't have a playerbase, but it has the money flow. Same with EE. That game isn't really active, it just have a lot of people running multiple accounts to sell their stuff, and to make it worse, they also have the money flow coming in.

Also, some company's atleast give you some rewards due to your money spend. Not in a physical form, but more as in early access to things, or points for one of their new games or the most popular one, that every point you've bought and spend the last few months before closing down.

It's true they don't have to, but Aeria is going down a awful road. From giving rewards for reaching certain things in their CB's you now have to pay hundreds of dollars to get a invite, to something that you need to help with fix or stabilize.

Raider of Empty Tombs Reputation: 10

Level 25+ takes about an hour or two to reach =/ it's not like you've tried the whole game by then, like dungeons or pvp
    http://sv.twitch.tv/xezek Streaming mostly LoL Solo/5on5 Ranked.

ChimaeraOne's Cookie Reputation: 29

Quote Originally Posted by xezek View Post
    Level 25+ takes about an hour or two to reach =/ it's not like you've tried the whole game by then, like dungeons or pvp
    Yeah it looks insanely fast to level which isn't a bad thing.. really looks like they are leading off from where Eden Eternal is right now where it isn't too hard to level but the grind will kick in with level increases.

Btw cbt on 23rd so don't forget to get your fb cbt keys when the app is relased on facebook.

Norrin Radd's Nerd Rage Reputation: 38

Quote Originally Posted by marcipaans View Post
    Congratz. You just described majority of F2P MMORPGS out there.
    Leagues of Legends:The Disciple (US)

Steam:The Otterpus

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123