What are some promising upcoming MMORPGs?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Eriond's Egotist Reputation: 45

hmmm....how about Archeage, Otherland, Albion Online, Greed Monger, Gloria Victus, Ragnarok Zero..

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Wildstar looks very promising and the Carbine team is comprised of the some of the original World of Warcraft members. The devs have been very transparent when it comes to showing off the game. The game looks very promising from what I have seen.

SuperKenshin's Servent Reputation: 47

Quote Originally Posted by Trajen View Post
    Wildstar looks very promising and the Carbine team is comprised of the some of the original World of Warcraft members. The devs have been very transparent when it comes to showing off the game. The game looks very promising from what I have seen.
    Just because some of them worked on WoW doesn't mean Wildstar will be great. These same people also worked for plenty of other games, like Warhammer Online and some others...so yeah...
    Most of the companies (mainly from P2P games) have at least one ex-Blizzard worker (considering they probably have thousands of workers...that's not really a big of a deal), yet their games never live up to the expectation of gamers for the most part.

To me, there is not really any "promising" upcoming MMORPG on the horizon, will have to wait till games are released. Games are too hyped nowdays by advertising them so much with so few flaws which only leads to major letdown on the majority of players a few days/weeks after it's released.

Manic's Maniacal Machine Reputation: 31

Quote Originally Posted by Adamaris View Post
    Just because some of them worked on WoW doesn't mean Wildstar will be great. These same people also worked for plenty of other games, like Warhammer Online and some others...so yeah...
    Most of the companies (mainly from P2P games) have at least one ex-Blizzard worker (considering they probably have thousands of workers...that's not really a big of a deal), yet their games never live up to the expectation of gamers for the most part.

To me, there is not really any "promising" upcoming MMORPG on the horizon, will have to wait till games are released. Games are too hyped nowdays by advertising them so much with so few flaws which only leads to major letdown on the majority of players a few days/weeks after it's released.
    I couldn't have said it better myself.

Payne, Max Payne Reputation: 15

Tree of Savior
    Black Desert

Arri's Animal Reputation: 181

Wildstar gets my vote.

General Manager Reputation: 330

This thread is far too Korean. They don't love you Europeans. You're never getting their awesome games localized.
    Id rather risk confusing some people than disappointing them. - Mark Jacobs

Follow my writing team at OnRPG.

Currently Playing: SMITE, Elsword
    History: FFXIV, Lost Saga, Prime World, Path of Exile, League of Legends, Wizardry Online, The Secret World, TERA, Planetside 2, C9, Dragon Nest, Forsaken World, Dungeon Defenders, Realm of the Titans, Eden Eternal, Vindictus, Champions Online, PockieNinja, Black Prophecy, Warhammer, Perfect World, Maplestory, Guild Wars, Anarchy Online, Ragnarok.

Support Pancreatic Cancer Research

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12