Minecraft

Raiyne's Rock Band Reputation: 21

Default Minecraft

Cant believe i missed out on this game .. I have not tried it yet but im going to try it after work tonight.
    had a few questions

-is the iphone version just as good as the pc version?
    -how is the multiplayer different on the ios version compared to pc
    -Do you like it

Bonus question: is there a game like runescape on ios?

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 319

Parallel Kingdom.
    "Rules do not exist to bind you, they exist so you may know your freedoms"

Be careful of what you say, tomorrow or today, for the words you now speak, may become the poison your enemies later seek; truth.
    http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Kashis
    Smash Bros 3DS NNID Sliphatos (1762-2677-2366)

Bongo Crazy Kong Reputation: 44

I wouldn't even bother with games on IOS unless it's your only option considering how severely demanding the game can be on PC. If you have a mid range gaming PC, get it on the PC and have a blast. What do you know about the game so far? I can fill you in on the more important details.
    Last edited by firemonk98; 12-23-2013 at 08:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by firemonk98 View Post
    I wouldn't even bother with games on IOS unless it's your only option considering how severely demanding the game can be on PC. If you have a mid range gaming PC, get it on the PC and have a blast. What do you know about the game so far? I can fill you in on the more important details.
    So u think most ios games are useless?
    i have an imac with windows on it that runs gw2 so im sure it can rin minecraft.

& i know nothing about it aside from the obvious. Being able to build things

Easssssssy Livin' Reputation: 853

I only played it temporarily on PC way back. I think "pumpkins" was the last update I was playing during lol...I'm sure its a lot better now.

IDK, I got bored with it. I built some stuff, I dug around and explored...I like loosely based games, but it didn't entertain me enough. I had to motivate myself to build stuff and get materials, and the reward in the end just didn't seem worth the effort I had to put forward to get there.

I'll probably play it on PS3/4/V if it is cross buy...dat platinum seems easy. If I can get it twice I'll do it.

Dunny 2014 Updated 10/19

Quote Originally Posted by Oisterboy View Post
    I only played it temporarily on PC way back. I think "pumpkins" was the last update I was playing during lol...I'm sure its a lot better now.

IDK, I got bored with it. I built some stuff, I dug around and explored...I like loosely based games, but it didn't entertain me enough. I had to motivate myself to build stuff and get materials, and the reward in the end just didn't seem worth the effort I had to put forward to get there.

I'll probably play it on PS3/4/V if it is cross buy...dat platinum seems easy. If I can get it twice I'll do it.
    yea i think i will just wait for ps4 version so i can atleast get trophies lol

Game Journalist Reputation: 64

Starbound is the way to go IMO. I haven't played MC so I can't really give an opinion on it. I wonder if SB plans to release an IOS version..
    Currently Playing: Dawngate, LoL, FFXIV, Random Steam Games

What the hell is a Pwarp?

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

My kids spend a lot of time in this game. I tried to understand their keenness but couldn't as well as couldn't understand why this game is so popular.

Easssssssy Livin' Reputation: 853

Dunny 2014 Updated 10/19