Hey OnRPG!

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 132

Default Hey OnRPG!

Xynh here, its been a while. A while back I thought I'd never see a day where OnRPG isn't on my mind. It finally happened! I totally forgot about this website for about 3 months, posted one thread, then forgot about OnRPG for about another 2 months until today!

I just wanted to let everyone know that life is great on my end. My friend, P, helped me out with a job and I now work at a corporate level as a media production manager. I've never got paid so good in my life and I can't thank him enough. Seriously, I was skipping semesters and failing my college courses. School was just not for me. P films electronic dance musical events and every now and then I get to help him film, which makes life even more awesome! Here are a few things we've produced!

YouTube Video
    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

YouTube Video
    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

YouTube Video

TL;DR - Able to forget about OnRPG, got a career that I love, life is great. Stopped by to say hi!

Super Moderator Reputation: 492

Welcome back, Xynh! btw: i've seen your 12th planet promotion video somewhere... I think Facebook. Congratulations on finding what you love to do!

Easssssssy Livin' Reputation: 842

Good to hear from you, and excellent to hear you're doing well :]