GW2 40% Off.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Dante’s Inferno Reputation: 55

There might be new players with the sale going on, but for the most part, the people who are playing are the one's who've hit max already and just come back now and again.

The game itself is a decent experience, but the endgame is really lacking. WvW is apparently much better now.
    ||(ノ´ヮ´)ノ*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧||

Playing:
    A bunch of 2013 games I missed.
    TERA: MT - Qewpid - Inactive
    TalesRunner: Phaun - CB tester[/FONT]

Xenonight2's Zealot Reputation: 60

The only thing I didn't really care for in GW2 was the fact that areas forced you to level sync down to the area's level. I'd prefer it to be more like FFXIV: ARR where syncing was optional save for dungeons and FATEs/Dynamic Events.

I also really, really, really, hated underwater battles, since attacks are different, and often underpowered severely in comparison to your over-water abilities. I already hit max as a Guardian, and am not going back to GW2 anytime soon. But it's good to hear that they've put things on sale, even though I already have Digital Deluxe.

DEMON GIRL APPRECIATION DAY (May 4th)
    Playing MMO: FFXIV (Ragnarok)
    Waiting On: EverQuest Next · Saving For: PlayStation 4

Cingal's Collar Reputation: 35

they forced you to level down in areas for a few reasons. so higher levels cant enter low end zones and one shot bosses or run around wrecking stuff for no reason. also for people who like to 100% everything they can go to all the zones on one character. also for people who maybe have new friends playing but they don't want to make a whole new char they don't have to. it's a smart choice on their part. underwater battle break up the monotony of land battles and there aren't a lot of them underwater anyways. i think some of the underwater skills are pretty good. i just think a lot of people don't pay attention to their underwater equips and forget about them and so they think it sucks.

Rock Man Reputation: 2

i rely like what GW2 did with lower lvl areas that any high lvl cant kill steal and take your loot
    also every1 get the same exp when your done a dynamic event

but am sure its not for every1 and some players rely love to KS loot from orthers and make them mad ad you
    its the same ad rift there always high lvl to kill your mob

but if you hit first and he kill it the loot is stil my so thats good
    so everytime you just hit 1 mob all exp and loot is yours

and ad Rift events you stil get every thing even if its already lets say on stage 4
    and you hit a few mobs there but you must be fast when the rift get closed again

so its rely not that bad

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 238

I gave up on this game after 1.4k hours or so ... i still got it and i log in now and then but i don't see any reason i should play it seriously ascended gear is just a waste of time if you have infused rings and legendary weapons ... and ascended armors idk why the hell they added them and speaking of those every two week updates well they are interesting and bring something new to the game but still makes you give up its an casual game and it will always be an casual game plus its b2p so worth it...
    Some Stories Are Just Way Better In My Head!

Luigi’s Pizza Reputation: 10

Anyone interested in grouping up for spvp/wvw/pve hit me up

Sonic’s Milkshake Reputation: 16

Quote Originally Posted by poeticas View Post
    speaking of those every two week updates well they are interesting and bring something new to the game but still makes you give up its an casual game and it will always be an casual game plus its b2p so worth it...
    The Living World thing is actually something a lot of people have complaints about. Starting next year, around March I believe, ArenaNet is no longer doing the 2-week updates and they're going to put more time in between each update. Which, of course, they're doing because they want to start adding more into each update. They'll also start rolling out Scarlet I believe, which is a major plus for most people.

I can't say much about the casual part though.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 319

Quote Originally Posted by sinfullfears View Post
    underwater battle break up the monotony of land battles and there aren't a lot of them underwater anyways. i think some of the underwater skills are pretty good. i just think a lot of people don't pay attention to their underwater equips and forget about them and so they think it sucks.
    It depends on your build, but underwater combat sucks for a lot of people because a number of the skills function differently than how people build their characters. Most of my underwater skills as a Elementalist didn't offer the same kind of Condition damage effects I used on land + I couldn't combo so it took a hell of a lot longer to skill stuff.
    "Your life is yours alone. Rise up and live it."
    "Rules do not exist to bind you, they exist so you may know your freedoms"

Be careful of what you say, tomorrow or today, for the words you now speak, may become the poison your enemies later seek; truth.
    http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Kashis

Fabio_R's Fruitcup Reputation: 80

Grenade Engineer is awesome underwater
    It's WNxPyrZern. Pleased to meet you.
    Pyr3D.com - My Folio
    ---

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 238

Quote Originally Posted by Tecca View Post
    The Living World thing is actually something a lot of people have complaints about. Starting next year, around March I believe, ArenaNet is no longer doing the 2-week updates and they're going to put more time in between each update. Which, of course, they're doing because they want to start adding more into each update. They'll also start rolling out Scarlet I believe, which is a major plus for most people.

I can't say much about the casual part though.
    i really hope they will do that ...
    Some Stories Are Just Way Better In My Head!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12