Aura Kingdom Discussion

Page 11 of 29 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
    Samus' Girdle Reputation: 16

Quote Originally Posted by coldReactive View Post
    Spyra however said that Stress Test will likely be happening this coming week.
    Interesting piece of news

Cingal's Collar Reputation: 15

Quote Originally Posted by coldReactive View Post
    First "Quest" is actually in the tutorial dream. A lot of NVIDIA Users can't even see anything: http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/....php?t=2136075 even in the tutorial.
    And their cards are 7-9 years old. What do you except? Or they..

Orc's Breathmint Reputation: 15

so, been playing for about an hour. Got to level 15, they say the first 50 levels is a joke. The game seems alright, but I haven't spotted anything original. Gonna play some more, what do you guys about the game?

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

I enjoy playing it kept on no lifing until now, sadly content stops at lv40 quests. everything else will be better after cb. Cant wait to play open beta

Marineking's Minion Reputation: 211

im sure its going to be pay to win. so not sure yet if i will are not will play.
    You hate me? No worries death to all my enemies forgiveness is over. If you hate me so bad come to my house and we can settle it like men. Am i claiming to be a fighter? Nope but im sick of your shit. You bring your boys ill bring mine i can guarantee some one gonna leave in a body bag. Ill shove this pitch fork up ya ass and have you begging for mercy and none will come. As i roast you over the fire laughing at your burning flesh. Im sick of your shit and your threats lets settle this like men

Power_Gamer_6's Pick Reputation: 35

Quote Originally Posted by duby View Post
    im sure its going to be pay to win. so not sure yet if i will are not will play.
    All the founders will have few hundred dollars of cash in OBT I guess. Have fun pvp against them. No thanks lol.

Master Chief's Windex Reputation: 10

And use them for what ? For fashion.They don't sell anything that helps them in any other way.

Raider of Empty Tombs Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by Beatrix23 View Post
    All the founders will have few hundred dollars of cash in OBT I guess. Have fun pvp against them. No thanks lol.
    I'm a founder, yet I won't have hundred of dollars of cash in obt as I bought the cheap founder package =/
    http://sv.twitch.tv/xezek Streaming mostly LoL Solo/5on5 Ranked.

Illgamez Insomniac Reputation: 42

Quote Originally Posted by Vagabontat View Post
    And use them for what ? For fashion.They don't sell anything that helps them in any other way.
    You can tell this is a game fixated on getting upgrades on your gears and the best bonuses etc. So they will probably sell shit related to that in the cash shop such as higher success rate add ons or something.

Raider of Empty Tombs Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by cell59 View Post
    You can tell this is a game fixated on getting upgrades on your gears and the best bonuses etc. So they will probably sell shit related to that in the cash shop such as higher success rate add ons or something.
    Like 99% of every other f2p. People should be used with this by now. Though from what ive seen so far, it seems to be mostly cosmetic items.
    http://sv.twitch.tv/xezek Streaming mostly LoL Solo/5on5 Ranked.

Page 11 of 29 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast