Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112
Results 276 to 284 of 284

Thread: Aura Kingdom Discussion

  1. #276
    Roon's Rogue Reputation: 117
    coldReactive's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Madison, WI
    Posts
    4,291
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Darkshadz View Post
    1000$?! Are you serious? No way I would spend that money on that pokemon err eidolon, even if I had the cash.
    Not even for the final tiered spender of Kitsu Saga for a Golden Motorcycle? :V

    Or how about 10,000 USD for a Warsoul Weapon in Perfect World International?

    Only plays Magic DPS Classes, Healers and Machinist/Engineers.
    Playing MMO: FFXIV (Balmung)
    Waiting On: FFXV, KH3, Tree of Savior, RE:FFVII Saving For: New Computer

  2. #277
    Fat Bowser Reputation: 10
    Darkshadz's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    206
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by coldReactive View Post
    Not even for the final tiered spender of Kitsu Saga for a Golden Motorcycle? :V

    Or how about 10,000 USD for a Warsoul Weapon in Perfect World International?
    10k bucks for a weapon in PWI?!



    Perfect world is worse than Aeria then! People really pay for that?

  3. #278
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 123
    minajkl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    5,554
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by coldReactive View Post
    Not even for the final tiered spender of Kitsu Saga for a Golden Motorcycle? :V

    Or how about 10,000 USD for a Warsoul Weapon in Perfect World International?
    Or 10k USD for wings in grand fantasia or 10k to get +12 or 13 in eden eternal.

  4. #279
    Fat Bowser Reputation: 10
    Darkshadz's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    206
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by minajkl View Post
    Or 10k USD for wings in grand fantasia or 10k to get +12 or 13 in eden eternal.
    So Aeria is no different then. For those who value their money, it is best to stick with P2P games or F2P games that were previously P2P. Too bad, aura kingdom could've been a good game for me.

  5. #280
    Fat Bowser Reputation: 10
    Retto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    192
    Rep Power
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Darkshadz View Post
    So Aeria is no different then. For those who value their money, it is best to stick with P2P games or F2P games that were previously P2P. Too bad, aura kingdom could've been a good game for me.

    Aeria is different. They're worse. they have the worst cust**** service, tons of server outages, buggy/horrible/dated site design, and as we discussed way more Pay-to-win than any other game host could hope to be

  6. #281
    Roon's Rogue Reputation: 117
    coldReactive's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Madison, WI
    Posts
    4,291
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Retto View Post
    Aeria is different. They're worse. they have the worst cust**** service, tons of server outages, buggy/horrible/dated site design, and as we discussed way more Pay-to-win than any other game host could hope to be
    Have you played any of IGG's games? Especially Angels Online.

    Only plays Magic DPS Classes, Healers and Machinist/Engineers.
    Playing MMO: FFXIV (Balmung)
    Waiting On: FFXV, KH3, Tree of Savior, RE:FFVII Saving For: New Computer

  7. #282
    `Doll's Dishwasher Reputation: 29
    Technikal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,499
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Retto View Post
    Aeria is different. They're worse. they have the worst cust**** service, tons of server outages, buggy/horrible/dated site design, and as we discussed way more Pay-to-win than any other game host could hope to be
    For a company that is all of the above they are very successful and most of their game launches are pretty damn huge in the world of f2p gaming.

    Aeria is good at marketing their games and selling their lottery boxes, the amount of people that buy those things is beyond stupid. In the end they keep games alive thanks to their cash shops and the fools that throw money at them. Being a casual player who doesn't mind taking it slow it's all good for me.

    Those people that throw all their money at the company will likely get bored and quit because they rushed content and expect to have every Eidolon they wanted just because they spent 1k when it's out been in obt for like a week+ lol.

    If only they realised playing more casually and taking the time to earn eidolons the hard slow way they would enjoy the game so much more.

    Ah well that's what f2p gaming is all about i guess..

  8. #283
    Detective Kirby Reputation: 12
    Romgor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    163
    Rep Power
    3

    Default

    Mostly agree with above but one nitpick, there's a P2W game I've played for like 13+ years and there's a good bit of people who have spent thousands of dollars on their character over the years and still play. It boils down to the replayability and immersion factor of a game.

    Currently playing: Eldevin Online as a Deadly Assassin

  9. #284
    `Doll's Dishwasher Reputation: 29
    Technikal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,499
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Romgor View Post
    Mostly agree with above but one nitpick, there's a P2W game I've played for like 13+ years and there's a good bit of people who have spent thousands of dollars on their character over the years and still play. It boils down to the replayability and immersion factor of a game.
    Spending money over a long period of time is fine.. I too don't mind spending a few bucks here and there to get cosmetics and other smaller stuff.. Wouldn't touch ******** boxes with a 10 foot pool tho, especially the ones Aeria love to release lol.

    Mainly refering to the privledged people who spend big and expect to have everything rare in the game just to show off lol.. I have a good laugh when I see people spend a ton of money and get nothing in those boxes.

    They just don't realise more and more content will be released and their will be times when they will have sales and give us easier ways to obtain certain things like eidolons.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •