Aura Kingdom Discussion

Page 14 of 29 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast
    Orc's Breathmint Reputation: 10

I'm probably going to use Ravager for melee DPS, seems like everyone is going with Duelist.

How good are the Ravagers in PVE/PVP and what's a good sub choice?

Snakes Big Toe Reputation: 35

damn am I the only one having problem with Aeria games ? So many errors popping up and i researched and googled for a solution but can't play. x.x I really want to try it.

Detective Kirby Reputation: 22

Now the game is definitely a step above Eden Eternal but isn't anything amazing. Aside from the gliding I don't see the innovation aside from taking a better punch at the linear elements.

I mean they are both Anime MMORPGs so it's reasonable to say that Aura Kingdom is much more fluid, better on the eyes, and has an awfully fast early game feel. I haven't played through much but so far it is SUPREMELY LINEAR, which is to be expected but this only reinforces the just press "skip" button choice we're given.

So if you wanted to play the only two decently available Anime MMOs, Aura would be the way to go unless you really preferred the class system Eden Eternal gives.

This is also my initial perspective, I assume stat mechanics and pvp to greatly differentiate.

Edit: Combat is still mashing ur buttons but unlike Tera where your still mashing buttons tbh, it all happens so much more faster on Aura.
    Last edited by Sinnoh; 01-07-2014 at 04:43 AM.
    Pride is a wonderful trait.

ChimaeraOne's Cookie Reputation: 29

Quote Originally Posted by Sinnoh View Post
    Now the game is definitely a step above Eden Eternal but isn't anything amazing. Aside from the gliding I don't see the innovation aside from taking a better punch at the linear elements.

I mean they are both Anime MMORPGs so it's reasonable to say that Aura Kingdom is much more fluid, better on the eyes, and has an awfully fast early game feel. I haven't played through much but so far it is SUPREMELY LINEAR, which is to be expected but this only reinforces the just press "skip" button choice we're given.

So if you wanted to play the only two decently available Anime MMOs, Aura would be the way to go unless you really preferred the class system Eden Eternal gives.

This is also my initial perspective, I assume stat mechanics and pvp to greatly differentiate.

Edit: Combat is still mashing ur buttons but unlike Tera where your still mashing buttons tbh, it all happens so much more faster on Aura.
    Honestly thats the way Anime inpspired mmo's are and I can't see that changing anytime soon. Aura and Eden are two good games but I feel Aura is much better overall and from I've heard about Endgame is much more interesting.

Aura isn't perfect but there really isn't anything else to look forward to for anime inspired mmo players. Well besides Lime Odyssey but that doesn't look like coming out anytime soon or never will..

So yeah It maybe linear and nothing new BUT it's made by a company with a decent reputation to keep their games upto date and something that will be around for years to come so I think it will do pretty well.

Ride em’ Yoshi Reputation: 17

Hello friends, just curious if anyone has played the sorcerer (the support class) and how is it in terms of solo and etc.

Oh and also in terms of subclass (when you reach lvl 40 you choose a second class) is there a preferred order between wizard or sorcerer?
    Last edited by rekashin; 01-07-2014 at 07:33 AM.
    LoL: MaliceMeister (Looking for a fun vent group)
    Eden Eternal: Still deciding chars/servers ._.
    DnF: Waiting for Thief then qutting ~

Dante’s Inferno Reputation: 22

So will there be a onrpg guild on both servers ?

A Shrubbery Reputation: 70

this game is cheap, i said that before OB bec i played the TW version,i downloaded it again to confirm all

A waste of time, Full Bott grind small maps

Now Say Mabinogi is a bad game ?

Get $25 when you sign up @Payoneer w/ my link. Available to over 200 countries worldwide!

http://share.payoneer-affiliates.com/a/clk/jysFR

ChimaeraOne's Cookie Reputation: 29

Quote Originally Posted by Senseos View Post
    this game is cheap, i said that before OB bec i played the TW version,i downloaded it again to confirm all

Rather play this than Mabinogi tbh..

@rekashin Sorcerer is a nice class which is pretty versatile thanks to dot, hot, sleep skills so they can do pretty good sustained dmg while supporting (Not much of a healer compared to bard tho).

As for subclass hmm most common would be bard but if your not really into support and still want sorcerer main then probably go with gunslinger or maybe duelist.

Main problem with Wizard as subclass is the cooldowns seeing sub class skills are 2.5x longer CD and wizards mains skills have 10+ sec cd so they will become 25sec CD which is way too long.

My main is Wizard and going for sorcerer as sub which works well seeing sorcerer has more skills with shorter CD so it won't matter too much.

Dante’s Inferno Reputation: 22

Quote Originally Posted by Senseos View Post

Yes I say Mabinogi is bad not the game it self but itīs bad in a few way
    It has a lame community that never helps new players and want you to be a ridiculous level of 1000 to join a guild and does guilds that donīt demand it donīt give a shit when you joined
    second is the damn global servers sucks I got major lag allot and I have 100mb up and down but the lag makes it unplayable allot of the time
    and I hate that I need to spend cash to make and alt at least many f2p mmos lets you make 2 chars well over all itīs way to much heavy on spend cash to get the good end of the deal.

This game so far I have no lag and I donīt need to be level 1000 for anything and so far the community has not been shit yet so I pick Aura Kingdom over Mabinogi wich died in EU becuse well it canīt been good if they closed down the EU verion sure I liked allot of things about Mabinogi but not how they have done somethings.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 29

this. But I need to say you are wrong with the anime aspect. The best anime mmorpg out there
    is still mabinogi. The rest is just like you said..always the same sh it with some updates
    + this is aeria games - big point to stay away from this game cause this company
    showed us allready more than 4 times that they suck.

Yes I say Mabinogi is bad not the game it self but itīs bad in a few way
    It has a lame community that never helps new players and want you to be a ridiculous level of 1000 to join a guild and does guilds that donīt demand it donīt give a shit when you joined
    second is the damn global servers sucks I got major lag allot and I have 100mb up and down but the lag makes it unplayable allot of the time
    and I hate that I need to spend cash to make and alt at least many f2p mmos lets you make 2 chars well over all itīs way to much heavy on spend cash to get the good end of the deal.

This game so far I have no lag and I donīt need to be level 1000 for anything and so far the community has not been shit yet so I pick Aura Kingdom over Mabinogi wich died in EU becuse well it canīt been good if they closed down the EU verion sure I liked allot of things about Mabinogi but not how they have done somethings.
    to say that the community sucks is a bad point cause this game is allready on for a long time. Sure there are mostleyhigh lvls who want only high lvls to join cause they want to do team stuff together. There are still some noob friendley guys so just check the forum and you will find some (this shows me you never researched for such a guild)

and hey..the lag problem can be solved via beatrice + some in game options (you need to set some points to off or the game will load
    every single sh it on the map (quest wise) = heavy lags = unplayable).

I am from EU and got near no lags on NA. Only some times you get small lags but this was on the EU server too its exactley the same. Pls dude..research befor you try to take this game down by some points that are not true
    Last edited by fenix40k; 01-07-2014 at 03:11 PM.
    http://www.onrpg.com/boards/avatars/fenix40k.gif?type=sigpic&dateline=1268643051

"That's why I love OnRPG, we can spend two pages
    about arguing about swimming."

Page 14 of 29 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast