Aura Kingdom Discussion

Page 17 of 29 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast
    Cingal's Collar Reputation: 76

Quote Originally Posted by Otakun View Post
    I was able to deal with a lot of the bad design choices cause of the features the game has but now as I hit 40+ I keep running out of quests or only having party quests to do. I hate that and thus will probably give up on the game.
    I have yet to have an issue with lack of quests :o Currently level 45
    League of Legends US - IGN ForceModified
    Steam - mystryx1

Holy Hand Grenade Reputation: 10

I have a question, Dosen't the outfit change when you equip armor and etc? my character is like he was from start...
    Playing
    World of Warcraft
    Torchlight 2
    Diablo 3

iOS
    Order and Chaos Online

Specs On My Comp
    *AMD Phenom II x4
    *ATI Radeon 4650 HD
    *6GB Ram DDR3
    *Windows 7 Ultimate

Cingal's Collar Reputation: 76

Quote Originally Posted by coolaashe View Post
    I have a question, Dosen't the outfit change when you equip armor and etc? my character is like he was from start...
    Your actual armour gives 0 visual looks what so ever, you'll get different costumes to wear going through your quests as you level up, usually get to pick between 6 (3 male 3 female)

It's a shame really since it just means everyone looks the same, no clue why they thought only having a few costumes was a good idea.
    League of Legends US - IGN ForceModified
    Steam - mystryx1

Holy Hand Grenade Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by Mystryx View Post
    Your actual armour gives 0 visual looks what so ever, you'll get different costumes to wear going through your quests as you level up, usually get to pick between 6 (3 male 3 female)

It's a shame really since it just means everyone looks the same, no clue why they thought only having a few costumes was a good idea.
    Yea thats kinda lame everybody will look the same in the end and i think they will have diffrent costumes in the cash shop... but the game is kinda funny currently lvl 15 and im enjoying it

btw when do i enter my first dungeon and is it hard to find people for dungeons?
    Last edited by coolaashe; 01-09-2014 at 12:30 AM.
    Playing
    World of Warcraft
    Torchlight 2
    Diablo 3

iOS
    Order and Chaos Online

Specs On My Comp
    *AMD Phenom II x4
    *ATI Radeon 4650 HD
    *6GB Ram DDR3
    *Windows 7 Ultimate

Link's a Hippie! Reputation: 22

Quote Originally Posted by Mystryx View Post

Well the problem there is that I think there idea is you only get a few costumes during questing but if you want to look a bit different then others you need to pay up and buy complete new costume on the Cash shop so in a way for them itīs a great marketing idea to make people cash out more money and then they can also have higher prices also so in the end itīs smart movie to make you pay even if the game is F2P.

Sonic’s Milkshake Reputation: 42

How's the cash shop (other than cosmetic stuff)? Is it P2W?

Rock Man Reputation: 27

Quote Originally Posted by bullit View Post
    How's the cash shop (other than cosmetic stuff)? Is it P2W?
    I don't think that it's fully implemented. So far, all i say were mounts, costumes, xp boosters, drop boosters, etc. There is an item that you buy and consume DIRECTLY for xp, but it's about the same xp as killing a mob which takes half a second so if you hear about that, it's a dead argument. However, I believe (if it isn't implemented already and escaped my eyes) there will be the good ole p2w asian item enhancement system up to +20 later on.

Samus' Girdle Reputation: 10

The supply package is pretty expensive. For me

Lothia's Lurker Reputation: 70

Quote Originally Posted by Sharki3ait View Post
    I don't think that it's fully implemented. So far, all i say were mounts, costumes, xp boosters, drop boosters, etc. There is an item that you buy and consume DIRECTLY for xp, but it's about the same xp as killing a mob which takes half a second so if you hear about that, it's a dead argument. However, I believe (if it isn't implemented already and escaped my eyes) there will be the good ole p2w asian item enhancement system up to +20 later on.
    No, the Monster XP Book gives 3x the exp of a field monster kill of your level. This is more than a solo dungeon monster kill.

Only plays Burst Magic DPS Classes and Healers.
    Playing MMO: FFXIV (Ragnarok)
    Waiting On: EverQuest Next, FFXV, KH3 · Saving For: An Epic Computer / PS Vita

Marineking's Minion Reputation: 211

from what i here items do not break on upgrading. so i see no items for pay to win on that part. im level 30 so far in the dwarf area. quite surprised my pc is able to run almost every thing on max with only a little lag oO

Page 17 of 29 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast