Aura Kingdom Discussion

Page 17 of 29 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast
  1. #161
    Cingal's Collar Reputation: 76
    Mystryx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    England
    Posts
    1,526
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Otakun View Post
    I was able to deal with a lot of the bad design choices cause of the features the game has but now as I hit 40+ I keep running out of quests or only having party quests to do. I hate that and thus will probably give up on the game.
    I have yet to have an issue with lack of quests :o Currently level 45
    League of Legends US - IGN ForceModified
    Steam - mystryx1




  2. #162
    Holy Hand Grenade Reputation: 10
    coolaashe's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    767
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    I have a question, Dosen't the outfit change when you equip armor and etc? my character is like he was from start...
    Playing
    World of Warcraft
    Torchlight 2
    Diablo 3

    iOS
    Order and Chaos Online

    Specs On My Comp
    *AMD Phenom II x4
    *ATI Radeon 4650 HD
    *6GB Ram DDR3
    *Windows 7 Ultimate

  3. #163
    Cingal's Collar Reputation: 76
    Mystryx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    England
    Posts
    1,526
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by coolaashe View Post
    I have a question, Dosen't the outfit change when you equip armor and etc? my character is like he was from start...
    Your actual armour gives 0 visual looks what so ever, you'll get different costumes to wear going through your quests as you level up, usually get to pick between 6 (3 male 3 female)

    It's a shame really since it just means everyone looks the same, no clue why they thought only having a few costumes was a good idea.
    League of Legends US - IGN ForceModified
    Steam - mystryx1




  4. #164
    Holy Hand Grenade Reputation: 10
    coolaashe's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    767
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mystryx View Post
    Your actual armour gives 0 visual looks what so ever, you'll get different costumes to wear going through your quests as you level up, usually get to pick between 6 (3 male 3 female)

    It's a shame really since it just means everyone looks the same, no clue why they thought only having a few costumes was a good idea.
    Yea thats kinda lame everybody will look the same in the end and i think they will have diffrent costumes in the cash shop... but the game is kinda funny currently lvl 15 and im enjoying it

    btw when do i enter my first dungeon and is it hard to find people for dungeons?
    Last edited by coolaashe; 01-09-2014 at 12:30 AM.
    Playing
    World of Warcraft
    Torchlight 2
    Diablo 3

    iOS
    Order and Chaos Online

    Specs On My Comp
    *AMD Phenom II x4
    *ATI Radeon 4650 HD
    *6GB Ram DDR3
    *Windows 7 Ultimate

  5. #165
    Diddy Kong's Boxers Reputation: 22
    Duero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    667
    Rep Power
    6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mystryx View Post
    Your actual armour gives 0 visual looks what so ever, you'll get different costumes to wear going through your quests as you level up, usually get to pick between 6 (3 male 3 female)

    It's a shame really since it just means everyone looks the same, no clue why they thought only having a few costumes was a good idea.
    Well the problem there is that I think there idea is you only get a few costumes during questing but if you want to look a bit different then others you need to pay up and buy complete new costume on the Cash shop so in a way for them itīs a great marketing idea to make people cash out more money and then they can also have higher prices also so in the end itīs smart movie to make you pay even if the game is F2P.

  6. #166
    Dixie Banana Bar Reputation: 42
    bullit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    289
    Rep Power
    6

    Default

    How's the cash shop (other than cosmetic stuff)? Is it P2W?

  7. #167
    Dixie Banana Bar Reputation: 27

    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    276
    Rep Power
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bullit View Post
    How's the cash shop (other than cosmetic stuff)? Is it P2W?
    I don't think that it's fully implemented. So far, all i say were mounts, costumes, xp boosters, drop boosters, etc. There is an item that you buy and consume DIRECTLY for xp, but it's about the same xp as killing a mob which takes half a second so if you hear about that, it's a dead argument. However, I believe (if it isn't implemented already and escaped my eyes) there will be the good ole p2w asian item enhancement system up to +20 later on.

  8. #168
    Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    16
    Rep Power
    1

    Default

    The supply package is pretty expensive. For me

  9. #169
    Xenonight2's Zealot Reputation: 60
    coldReactive's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Madison, WI
    Posts
    3,477
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sharki3ait View Post
    I don't think that it's fully implemented. So far, all i say were mounts, costumes, xp boosters, drop boosters, etc. There is an item that you buy and consume DIRECTLY for xp, but it's about the same xp as killing a mob which takes half a second so if you hear about that, it's a dead argument. However, I believe (if it isn't implemented already and escaped my eyes) there will be the good ole p2w asian item enhancement system up to +20 later on.
    No, the Monster XP Book gives 3x the exp of a field monster kill of your level. This is more than a solo dungeon monster kill.

    DEMON GIRL APPRECIATION DAY (May 4th)
    Playing MMO: FFXIV (Ragnarok)
    Waiting On: EverQuest Next · Saving For: PlayStation 4

  10. #170
    Marineking's Minion Reputation: 211
    duby's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    In my little box.
    Posts
    2,921
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    from what i here items do not break on upgrading. so i see no items for pay to win on that part. im level 30 so far in the dwarf area. quite surprised my pc is able to run almost every thing on max with only a little lag oO
    You hate me? No worries death to all my enemies forgiveness is over. If you hate me so bad come to my house and we can settle it like men. Am i claiming to be a fighter? Nope but im sick of your shit. You bring your boys ill bring mine i can guarantee some one gonna leave in a body bag. Ill shove this pitch fork up ya ass and have you begging for mercy and none will come. As i roast you over the fire laughing at your burning flesh. Im sick of your shit and your threats lets settle this like men

Page 17 of 29 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •