Aura Kingdom Discussion

Page 21 of 29 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast
    Master Chief's Windex Reputation: 24

Quote Originally Posted by Mystryx View Post
    Anyone know when selling items as a stack the price is for the whole stack or for a single item?

Wouldn't want to set a stack of 100 something for 1g if there worth 1g each xD
    you would be selling it the whole stack with the price. that means 100x of something for 1g is like 10s each.
    Currently playing: Hearthstone; Aura Kingdom

Cingal's Collar Reputation: 76

Quote Originally Posted by vtrzzzzzz View Post
    you would be selling it the whole stack with the price. that means 100x of something for 1g is like 10s each.
    Thanks for the info.
    League of Legends US - IGN ForceModified
    Steam - mystryx1

ChimaeraOne's Cookie Reputation: 29

Heard the next content patch is coming out tuesday this week, not too sure if it's content all the way to 60 but it probably is seeing the lvl 60 content was meant to be released when it went into OBT.

The leveling is fast but it slows down alot after 40 compared to 1-40.. Which I don't mind, I kinda like being able to reach end game content and join raids and dungeons with friends.

Most of my friends are lazybums who get tired of leveling and just want to do dungeons so this is good for us lol.

ChimaeraOne's Cookie Reputation: 14

Leveling slows down a lot after 50. You can pretty much forget about trying to get different eidolons for a while, the rates for anything related to them is THAT low. Some guy on forums wasted over 150 bucks and did not get a single fragment... I have been to the temple over 10 times and I get nothing but garbage each time. So everyone is going to be running around with the same eidolons for a while.

Pvp in the game is really dumb. u pvp for like 30 mins every 2 hours or something like that. So when I get off work I can only pvp ONCE. Its imbalanced anyways, physical classes do far too much dmg and 1 shot you easy.
    Currently playing :Grand Fantasia(yet again...)

IGN: Neclord

Power_Gamer_6's Pick Reputation: 35

Half the game is botting/afk aggro eidolon. Just run around the maps and see people standing still cycling trough skills.

Quote Originally Posted by Beatrix23 View Post
    Half the game is botting/afk aggro eidolon. Just run around the maps and see people standing still cycling trough skills.
    Didn't they prevent edelons from aggroing mobs? Mine never attacks unless I attack.

50-60 content will help but still you'll need to do alot of dungeon grinding and dailies to get to 75.. and yeah gaining rare eidolon's is stupidly hard and stay away from those cash shop eidolon packs.

Power_Gamer_6's Pick Reputation: 35

Quote Originally Posted by Technikal View Post
    Didn't they prevent edelons from aggroing mobs? Mine never attacks unless I attack.
    If you stand in the middle of aggro mobs, when they attack you. Your eidolon always attacks back. Just watched a lv55 stand there for ever, came back a hour he was still there. But he wasnt just afk exping. He used the same 2 skills over and over. So I asked my guild. And someone just admitted he was doing it too. So pretty much all the top levels afk/bot exp. Maybe its allowed. But it kinda ruins it for legit players.

Quote Originally Posted by Beatrix23 View Post
    If you stand in the middle of aggro mobs, when they attack you. Your eidolon always attacks back. Just watched a lv55 stand there for ever, came back a hour he was still there. But he wasnt just afk exping. He used the same 2 skills over and over. So I asked my guild. And someone just admitted he was doing it too. So pretty much all the top levels afk/bot exp. Maybe its allowed. But it kinda ruins it for legit players.
    Ah fair enough.. Yeah guess that will become common like all their other games with pets, I remember in spirit tales there were afks everywhere lol.

McFox Sandwich Reputation: 16

Maybe a dumb question but I just started playing like yesterday, currently lvl 34 Wizard and I'm not sure which subclass to pick, any suggestions?

Also what will the patch tomorrow bring? Found no info lel.

Bongo Crazy Kong Reputation: 11

Is it still in Closed Beta? And if the answer is positive then when's OB?

Page 21 of 29 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast