Aura Kingdom Discussion

Page 27 of 29 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 LastLast
  1. #261
    Bongo Crazy Kong Reputation: 11
    Aefoa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Moscow
    Posts
    233
    Rep Power
    6

    Default

    Currently level 45, and i had to go through some dungeons to get 44-45 for new quests. And it was just amazing since it wasn't questing for exp but killing mobs the old way. I have no other games to play now and Aura Kingdom is very relaxing. Overall, i really like fast lvling, no mana skills and the huge number of people playing.
    Wonder what awaits me at 55+

  2. #262
    Xenonight2's Zealot Reputation: 60
    coldReactive's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Madison, WI
    Posts
    3,480
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    Some things GMLeo responded to on Saturday:

    http://pastebin.com/nfqPcmv6

    Note the bit about the "Ostrich." For those of you who don't remember/know... Beebis = Your Ostrich. Some people think that the ostrich isn't in level 50+ Dialogs, but he is, plenty of times. So if the Eidolon can't be removed due to story conflicts, why would the GMs say that the ostrich not being removable is a bug? :V

    Here's the starter eidolon un-equip suggestion thread: http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/....php?t=2161519

    DEMON GIRL APPRECIATION DAY (May 4th)
    Playing MMO: FFXIV (Ragnarok)
    Waiting On: EverQuest Next ∑ Saving For: PlayStation 4

  3. #263
    Holy Hand Grenade Reputation: 10
    coolaashe's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    767
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    It's getting really hard to level after lvl 45, you only get like 5-6 % per quest :/ but its stil fun
    Playing
    World of Warcraft
    Torchlight 2
    Diablo 3

    iOS
    Order and Chaos Online

    Specs On My Comp
    *AMD Phenom II x4
    *ATI Radeon 4650 HD
    *6GB Ram DDR3
    *Windows 7 Ultimate

  4. #264
    McFox Sandwich Reputation: 16

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    EUROPE ^^
    Posts
    459
    Rep Power
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by coolaashe View Post
    It's getting really hard to level after lvl 45, you only get like 5-6 % per quest :/ but its stil fun
    I'm currently Level 52 and well, it definitely is slow as heck right now but I somehow enjoy doing dailies and such, so it's not that boring after all.

  5. #265
    Master Chief's Windex Reputation: 24
    vtrzzzzzz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    One does not simply reveal its location
    Posts
    94
    Rep Power
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aefoa View Post
    Currently level 45, and i had to go through some dungeons to get 44-45 for new quests. And it was just amazing since it wasn't questing for exp but killing mobs the old way. I have no other games to play now and Aura Kingdom is very relaxing. Overall, i really like fast lvling, no mana skills and the huge number of people playing.
    Wonder what awaits me at 55+
    what I can really tell with the current version of AK, at lvl 55+ u'll be spammin your dailies and dungeon. By level 53, you would run out of quest, so basically its a grind from that point to lvl cap. At least the dailies will keep you busy for a couple of hours. And of course, Temple of Eidolon, never forget that.
    Currently playing: Hearthstone; Aura Kingdom

  6. #266
    Detective Kirby Reputation: 12
    Romgor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    163
    Rep Power
    1

    Default

    It's okay so far but I'm still wary that it's from Aeria, waiting any day now for a P2W cash shop to launch.

    Currently playing: Eldevin Online as a Deadly Assassin

  7. #267
    Sun? What Sun? Reputation: 40
    Meroline's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Fictional 1931 New York City.
    Posts
    991
    Rep Power
    6

    Default

    Finally hit level 50

  8. #268
    Illgamez Insomniac Reputation: 42
    cell59's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Vancouver
    Posts
    2,210
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Meroline View Post
    Finally hit level 50
    Those wings >.>....too expensive for me!

  9. #269
    Luigiís Pizza Reputation: 10
    Retto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    141
    Rep Power
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Romgor View Post
    It's okay so far but I'm still wary that it's from Aeria, waiting any day now for a P2W cash shop to launch.
    Why are you waiting? They already released their first powerful Eidolon exclusive to cash shop lucky boxes which take $1000+ to get.

    the only way to get +20 items right now afaik too is through cash shop scrolls.

  10. #270
    Xenonight2's Zealot Reputation: 60
    coldReactive's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Madison, WI
    Posts
    3,480
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Retto View Post
    Why are you waiting? They already released their first powerful Eidolon exclusive to cash shop lucky boxes which take $1000+ to get.

    the only way to get +20 items right now afaik too is through cash shop scrolls.
    Both Zaahir and Tsubaki are Cash Shop only.

    DEMON GIRL APPRECIATION DAY (May 4th)
    Playing MMO: FFXIV (Ragnarok)
    Waiting On: EverQuest Next ∑ Saving For: PlayStation 4

Page 27 of 29 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •