Aura Kingdom Discussion

Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 19272829
    FabianN's Fanatic Reputation: 70

Quote Originally Posted by Retto View Post
    Aeria is different. They're worse. they have the worst customer service, tons of server outages, buggy/horrible/dated site design, and as we discussed way more Pay-to-win than any other game host could hope to be
    Have you played any of IGG's games? Especially Angels Online.

Only plays Burst Magic DPS Classes and Healers.
    Playing MMO: FFXIV (Ragnarok)
    Waiting On: FFXIV:Heavensward, FFXV, KH3, Tree of Savior Saving For: An Epic Computer

ChimaeraOne's Cookie Reputation: 29

Quote Originally Posted by Retto View Post
    Aeria is different. They're worse. they have the worst customer service, tons of server outages, buggy/horrible/dated site design, and as we discussed way more Pay-to-win than any other game host could hope to be
    For a company that is all of the above they are very successful and most of their game launches are pretty damn huge in the world of f2p gaming.

Aeria is good at marketing their games and selling their lottery boxes, the amount of people that buy those things is beyond stupid. In the end they keep games alive thanks to their cash shops and the fools that throw money at them. Being a casual player who doesn't mind taking it slow it's all good for me.

Those people that throw all their money at the company will likely get bored and quit because they rushed content and expect to have every Eidolon they wanted just because they spent 1k when it's out been in obt for like a week+ lol.

If only they realised playing more casually and taking the time to earn eidolons the hard slow way they would enjoy the game so much more.

Ah well that's what f2p gaming is all about i guess..

Detective Kirby Reputation: 12

Mostly agree with above but one nitpick, there's a P2W game I've played for like 13+ years and there's a good bit of people who have spent thousands of dollars on their character over the years and still play. It boils down to the replayability and immersion factor of a game.

Currently playing: Eldevin Online as a Deadly Assassin

ChimaeraOne's Cookie Reputation: 29

Quote Originally Posted by Romgor View Post
    Mostly agree with above but one nitpick, there's a P2W game I've played for like 13+ years and there's a good bit of people who have spent thousands of dollars on their character over the years and still play. It boils down to the replayability and immersion factor of a game.
    Spending money over a long period of time is fine.. I too don't mind spending a few bucks here and there to get cosmetics and other smaller stuff.. Wouldn't touch gambling boxes with a 10 foot pool tho, especially the ones Aeria love to release lol.

Mainly refering to the privledged people who spend big and expect to have everything rare in the game just to show off lol.. I have a good laugh when I see people spend a ton of money and get nothing in those boxes.

They just don't realise more and more content will be released and their will be times when they will have sales and give us easier ways to obtain certain things like eidolons.

Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 19272829