Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Aura Kingdom Discussion

Bongo Crazy Kong Reputation: 31

For an F2P game that's only half a year old, it's pretty decent.

Detective Kirby Reputation: 10

m m o games.com/ Got beta keys

Snakes Big Toe Reputation: 27

I think the game's great. Not going far past lvl 25, don't want to ruin my experience after the wipe.

Luigiís Pizza Reputation: 10

Game is generic but its the best "generic" game out there. Sadly i can already see it becoming P2W when the item shop gets released.

Raiyne's Rock Band Reputation: 47

I've been taking my time and reading the quests and aubquests. I'll probably blaze through them in OB but it's been pretty fun so far. I'm almost 100% sure I've screwed up my build so far though.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 366

Not sure how I feel about no skill resource managment (lack of mana bar). It's fine for PvE but I don't know how that will work out in PvP.
    Last edited by marcipaans; 12-24-2013 at 10:31 PM.

Fat Bowser Reputation: 10

I'm done with it for now. It seems like it could be better later.

The Eidolon system really did turn out to just be a very generic pet system.

The sound effects in this game are crap, basic actions like jumping don't even have any SFX. Your character never grunts or anything like that and neither do monsters. It's kinda weird.

McFox Sandwich Reputation: 13

I cant even login because the captcha is unreadable... Well then thumbs down.

Forum PvPer Reputation: 610

Quote Originally Posted by marcipaans View Post
    Not sure how I feel about no skill resource managment (lack of mana bar). It's fine for PvE but I don't know how that will work out in PvP.
    pump everything into speed and congrats you've beat the game

Fat Bowser Reputation: 22

Quote Originally Posted by kamikze View Post
    I cant even login because the captcha is unreadable... Well then thumbs down.
    I know the game is generic but this is not what a game should be given a thumbs down for LOL. Captcha may be unreadable to a handful of people with eye issues I assume, but plis I've been 20/20 staring at screens my entire life. Captcha is not impossible, maybe for you, but this a terrible opinion.

Shadowsworn's Sandwich Reputation: 35

does anyone else start feeling sick during the PIN screen? like the background is moving and i start getting dizzy trying to enter my PIN.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 82

Quote Originally Posted by sinfullfears View Post
    does anyone else start feeling sick during the PIN screen? like the background is moving and i start getting dizzy trying to enter my PIN.
    I will now.

Nocebo effect, activate.
    Livin' proof of a dying dream

Quote Originally Posted by sinfullfears View Post
    I feel like that whenever I'm playing a game with low FPS.

Raiyne's Rock Band Reputation: 47

Apparently you should level up your eidolons, I upgraded mine and it became much stronger. I didn't realized that you had to actively do it. I'm just waiting to 40 to experience second classing.

Illgamez Insomniac Reputation: 132

I got to 40 on my Duelist, and chose Ravager sub class. Leveling is pretty quick, but right now once you get through LV 40 questline, you have none left, so you're stuck doing green and blue quests. It's pretty.. boring doing it, so I'm holding off from the game for now. Maybe I'll play in OB if they add in the remaining questlines so we can continuously stick to the quests to level up the entire way.

The game has a lot of potential, but it needs something else.. Something in addition.. Housing, Race vs Race, etc.
    Current Games:

WoW
    No Man's Sky (PC)

Waiting for:

Chronicles of Elyria (PC)

Cingal's Collar Reputation: 29

Quote Originally Posted by Viney1 View Post
    I got to 40 on my Duelist, and chose Ravager sub class. Leveling is pretty quick, but right now once you get through LV 40 questline, you have none left, so you're stuck doing green and blue quests. It's pretty.. boring doing it, so I'm holding off from the game for now. Maybe I'll play in OB if they add in the remaining questlines so we can continuously stick to the quests to level up the entire way.

The game has a lot of potential, but it needs something else.. Something in addition.. Housing, Race vs Race, etc.
    Yeah I'm nearing 40 on my wizard and leveling has been quick and painless which I'm enjoying. Hopefully they do release the story line quests for 40-50 atleast.

Good game tho it really does have alot of potential as you said viney.. Easily beats Eden so aslong as they keep updating it, it should do really well. X-Legend finally made something I can see myself sticking to for a while xD

Lockhartís are forever Reputation: 10

They have said, that they turned off the 40+ content during founder/cbt/stress.

ChimaeraOne's Cookie Reputation: 52

Quote Originally Posted by Viney1 View Post
    This pretty much. It needs a niche, something like WOE... Just something to work towards because I enjoy this game's journey.
    I'm 25 right now, thinking about laying off till OB before the burn out.
    Quote Originally Posted by Your average commentor
    If she has anime flu, she will die.
    Wakfu: Roxie Hubrecut

Cingal's Collar Reputation: 12

Quote Originally Posted by xezek View Post
    They have said, that they turned off the 40+ content during founder/cbt/stress.
    Which makes perfect sense considering how fast it is to level in the game. I've been keeping my eyes on this because even though I've never really stuck to an anime game for a long period of time I've always wanted to play one that I can really enjoy and from the videos this game looks pretty good. It also helps that a lot of comments in this thread are of people who have been pleasantly surprised by it.

Lockhartís are forever Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by Azriel2k3 View Post
    Which makes perfect sense considering how fast it is to level in the game. I've been keeping my eyes on this because even though I've never really stuck to an anime game for a long period of time I've always wanted to play one that I can really enjoy and from the videos this game looks pretty good. It also helps that a lot of comments in this thread are of people who have been pleasantly surprised by it.

Yeah, the game was way better than I imagined. I also love that you level up fast as my work is taking up a lot of time as of right now, so I don't have that much time to spend on leveling.

This pretty much. It needs a niche, something like WOE... Just something to work towards because I enjoy this game's journey.
    I'm 25 right now, thinking about laying off till OB before the burn out.
    Apparently they have quite a lot of stuff at end game, from pvp arenas to guild housing, raids etc.

Snakes Big Toe Reputation: 27

Everyone and their mother seems to be a duelist. I'm currently in one of the biggest guilds (65 members, most 50+).
    The combinations are usually
    Duelist/Ravager
    Guardian/Ravager
    Gunslinger/Grenadier
    Then bards mixed with some other classes.
    I'm wondering if it's viable to take a melee class and mix it with a ranged class. Doesn't seem anyone has experimented

Quote Originally Posted by Sharki3ait View Post
    Everyone and their mother seems to be a duelist. I'm currently in one of the biggest guilds (65 members, most 50+).
    The combinations are usually
    Duelist/Ravager
    Guardian/Ravager
    Gunslinger/Grenadier
    Then bards mixed with some other classes.
    I'm wondering if it's viable to take a melee class and mix it with a ranged class. Doesn't seem anyone has experimented
    There are some duelist/gunslinger skills on the path thing I saw on my duelist.

Cloud's Hair Spray Reputation: 14

I've only got to lvl 20 but so far it has been extremely boring for me. I don't expect much improvement from CBT to release since its a F2P game.

the only thing I enjoyed was the gliding and that wasn't even that great for me since the maps seem so.... bleh.

The pet system is nothing great at all I don't think it adds anything to the table.

Anyways, I'm sure the game will have its following but it wont be that big.

Snakes Big Toe Reputation: 10

anyone got a idea no wipe or wippe ?
    Albion Online

Hoshigami Reputation: 427
    Be careful of what you say, tomorrow or today, for the words you now speak, may become the poison your enemies later seek; truth.

"Rules do not exist to bind you, they exist so you may know your freedoms"