Aura Kingdom Discussion

Page 5 of 29 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 447

Im stopping at lvl 18 ... i like it too much and i don't want to get bored of it fast right in the beta .
    Also found Chibi Plant Iron Man ...

Cloud's Hair Spray Reputation: 10

Default Unpolished

A very unpolished game compare to other mmorpg which had early access.

Positive

-Anime Style

Negative

-The border at the top and bottom makes it feel like your playing an iPhone game with ADS
    -Too Linear
    -The exclamation mark/sidequest is confusing
    -Very unpolished User Interface
    -No voice acting
    -Everything is too Linear
    -Very small number and area for specific mobs
    -Eidolon is just the same as pet on other mmo, nothing special about it.
    -Very Repetitve
    -Eidolon Gift/Loot feature is annoying
    -NPC is unpolished
    -Map is poorly designed, very uninspiring (there's no "OH MY GOD THIS VIEW IS BEAUTIFUL)
    -Music & Sound FX is very annoying

Closed Beta Rating 3/10 ... hopefully the OB will change a lot of the downside

HopeDagger's Henchman Reputation: 47

Quote Originally Posted by Elegance View Post
    Well. Certainly not what I was expecting from this game at all. I'm pleasantly surprised.
    I dunno... Feels like taking a deep breathing after a good couple of lengths in the pool.

Guys I want to say this is generic, because honestly it looks like it and almost looks like a split image of grand fantasia.
    But this game is so well made, you don't notice that you've been playing for an hour. That being said, I'm going to hold off on this for today.
    Will be playing tomarrow however and Pwarp I pmed you.
    IGN:Heartyace level:13
    Also the combat flows so well that it doesn't feel like it's tab target. Maybe it's just my class(Ravager, feels like I chose well), but I enjoy it.

Cheers to going in expecting the worst. Low expectations, High rewards
    Quote Originally Posted by Quote
    I'm usually not at fault, so I don't normally have the opportunity to apologize.
    Wakfu: Roxie Hubrecut

ChimaeraOne's Cookie Reputation: 29

Quote Originally Posted by gnetro View Post
    A very unpolished game compare to other mmorpg which had early access.

Positive

-Anime Style

Negative

-The border at the top and bottom makes it feel like your playing an iPhone game with ADS
    -Too Linear
    -The exclamation mark/sidequest is confusing
    -Very unpolished User Interface
    -No voice acting
    -Everything is too Linear
    -Very small number and area for specific mobs
    -Eidolon is just the same as pet on other mmo, nothing special about it.
    -Very Repetitve
    -Eidolon Gift/Loot feature is annoying
    -NPC is unpolished
    -Map is poorly designed, very uninspiring (there's no "OH MY GOD THIS VIEW IS BEAUTIFUL)
    -Music & Sound FX is very annoying

Closed Beta Rating 3/10 ... hopefully the OB will change a lot of the downside
    Picky much? lol

I like it so far and I'm lvl 21 already only after a few hours of playing. Yeah it's very linear and easy but it's enjoyable for me atleast. They dumbed down the game ALOT which isn't for everyone, but for some people who like fast, straight forward progression I think it's pretty well done.

The Eidolon's are pretty OP but they look pretty awesome and make battles pretty fun and awesome to look at.

So far I'm enjoying it and it's probably the best anime inspired game I've seen in a long time. I will probably try a few different classes to level 30 to see which one I like best, leveling is pretty fast so it's a good time to test out each of the characters.

Sorta hanging for the archer classes because well bows are awesome. Katar looks pretty cool too but so far I'm enjoying wizard..

I can see why it's not for everyone but I'm sure this game will be popular for years to come.. I think Grand Fantasia and Eden will struggle to keep up with there player bases tbh.

Diddy Kong's Boxers Reputation: 22

Well I got 3 chars to level 5 each so I got a hum of wich class I wanna play later on Raveger or bard or Wizzard so for now I will wait till OBT or well till there is no more whipes cuz I play to much so when the game is out im bored of it alrady did happen with Tera but I learned my lesson and I can wait I got plenty of games to Finish like Monster hunter on my 2DS and a few steam games.

But all I can say I love this game so far nice visuals and well im a big anime geek so hell yeah.

Power_Gamer_6's Pick Reputation: 35

Does it even have an auction house? I only saw player stalls unlocked at lv20.

ChimaeraOne's Cookie Reputation: 29

Quote Originally Posted by Beatrix23 View Post
    Does it even have an auction house? I only saw player stalls unlocked at lv20.
    There is a tab for an auction house so yeah but when I looked I didn't see anything so maybe not functional yet but maybe I didn't check properly :o

Managed to reach lvl 33 without much effort, pretty smooth sailing all the way until level 40 but hoping once the quests are released for 40-50 they don't make it too much of a grind but make it a bit more challenging.

Samus' Girdle Reputation: 16

Tried AK till lvl 29,stopped playing because of the wipe.I will play it in OB.

Game Journalist Reputation: 64

Quote Originally Posted by Heartyace View Post
    I dunno... Feels like taking a deep breathing after a good couple of lengths in the pool.

Guys I want to say this is generic, because honestly it looks like it and almost looks like a split image of grand fantasia.
    But this game is so well made, you don't notice that you've been playing for an hour. That being said, I'm going to hold off on this for today.
    Will be playing tomarrow however and Pwarp I pmed you.
    IGN:Heartyace level:13
    Also the combat flows so well that it doesn't feel like it's tab target. Maybe it's just my class(Ravager, feels like I chose well), but I enjoy it.

Cheers to going in expecting the worst. Low expectations, High rewards
    Didn't get your PM. I'm liking the game so far. Of course it's generic but that's not unusual in today's market. What it does, it does well IMO.
    Currently Playing: Dawngate, LoL, FFXIV, Random Steam Games

What the hell is a Pwarp?

Luigiís Pizza Reputation: 10

Anyone got a spare beta key? It seems like thier all out of keys..

Page 5 of 29 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast