Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Aura Kingdom Discussion

Snakes Big Toe Reputation: 27

Quote Originally Posted by Heartyace View Post
    There's no real pvp yet, Thus there's no way of knowing. I can assume it's duelist for that high agi or what ever it's called.
    Well there are the arenas.

Roxane's Roadkill Reputation: 156

What do you guys think of gunslingers? Haven't played CB but plan on going gunslinger.

How is it in pve/pvp/what subclass? Thanks

`Doll's Dishwasher Reputation: 29

Quote Originally Posted by ZormaX View Post
    What do you guys think of gunslingers? Haven't played CB but plan on going gunslinger.

How is it in pve/pvp/what subclass? Thanks
    Gunslinger with Grenadier is pretty common as well as Duelist.

Gunslinger isn't too great in pve from what I've heard but grenadier is probably a better pve class. But they probably do pretty well in pvp later on.

Maybe look on their forums for any possible builds.

SuperKenshin's Servent Reputation: 43

What are the support classes and their support skills?

RIP Xfire

Snakes Big Toe Reputation: 27

Quote Originally Posted by tihi85 View Post
    What are the support classes and their support skills?
    Can't answer the skills
    but there's Grenadier, Sorcerer, and Bard for support.

Fat Bowser Reputation: 10

I'm probably going to use Ravager for melee DPS, seems like everyone is going with Duelist.

How good are the Ravagers in PVE/PVP and what's a good sub choice?

McFox Sandwich Reputation: 35

damn am I the only one having problem with Aeria games ? So many errors popping up and i researched and googled for a solution but can't play. x.x I really want to try it.

Fat Bowser Reputation: 22

Now the game is definitely a step above Eden Eternal but isn't anything amazing. Aside from the gliding I don't see the innovation aside from taking a better punch at the linear elements.

I mean they are both Anime MMORPGs so it's reasonable to say that Aura Kingdom is much more fluid, better on the eyes, and has an awfully fast early game feel. I haven't played through much but so far it is SUPREMELY LINEAR, which is to be expected but this only reinforces the just press "skip" button choice we're given.

So if you wanted to play the only two decently available Anime MMOs, Aura would be the way to go unless you really preferred the class system Eden Eternal gives.

This is also my initial perspective, I assume stat mechanics and pvp to greatly differentiate.

Edit: Combat is still mashing ur buttons but unlike Tera where your still mashing buttons tbh, it all happens so much more faster on Aura.
    Last edited by Sinnoh; 01-07-2014 at 05:43 AM.
    Pride is a wonderful trait.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinnoh View Post
    Now the game is definitely a step above Eden Eternal but isn't anything amazing. Aside from the gliding I don't see the innovation aside from taking a better punch at the linear elements.

I mean they are both Anime MMORPGs so it's reasonable to say that Aura Kingdom is much more fluid, better on the eyes, and has an awfully fast early game feel. I haven't played through much but so far it is SUPREMELY LINEAR, which is to be expected but this only reinforces the just press "skip" button choice we're given.

So if you wanted to play the only two decently available Anime MMOs, Aura would be the way to go unless you really preferred the class system Eden Eternal gives.

This is also my initial perspective, I assume stat mechanics and pvp to greatly differentiate.

Edit: Combat is still mashing ur buttons but unlike Tera where your still mashing buttons tbh, it all happens so much more faster on Aura.
    Honestly thats the way Anime inpspired mmo's are and I can't see that changing anytime soon. Aura and Eden are two good games but I feel Aura is much better overall and from I've heard about Endgame is much more interesting.

Aura isn't perfect but there really isn't anything else to look forward to for anime inspired mmo players. Well besides Lime Odyssey but that doesn't look like coming out anytime soon or never will..

So yeah It maybe linear and nothing new BUT it's made by a company with a decent reputation to keep their games upto date and something that will be around for years to come so I think it will do pretty well.

Fat Bowser Reputation: 17

Hello friends, just curious if anyone has played the sorcerer (the support class) and how is it in terms of solo and etc.

Oh and also in terms of subclass (when you reach lvl 40 you choose a second class) is there a preferred order between wizard or sorcerer?
    Last edited by rekashin; 01-07-2014 at 08:33 AM.
    LoL: MaliceMeister (Looking for a fun vent group)
    Eden Eternal: Still deciding chars/servers ._.
    DnF: Waiting for Thief then qutting ~

Wand of !!!!!!11!!! Power Reputation: 22

So will there be a onrpg guild on both servers ?

Super Duper Uber Mega Ultra Extreme Reputation: 76

this game is cheap, i said that before OB bec i played the TW version,i downloaded it again to confirm all

A waste of time, Full Bott grind small maps

Now Say Mabinogi is a bad game ?

Quote Originally Posted by Senseos View Post
    this game is cheap, i said that before OB bec i played the TW version,i downloaded it again to confirm all

Rather play this than Mabinogi tbh..

@rekashin Sorcerer is a nice class which is pretty versatile thanks to dot, hot, sleep skills so they can do pretty good sustained dmg while supporting (Not much of a healer compared to bard tho).

As for subclass hmm most common would be bard but if your not really into support and still want sorcerer main then probably go with gunslinger or maybe duelist.

Main problem with Wizard as subclass is the cooldowns seeing sub class skills are 2.5x longer CD and wizards mains skills have 10+ sec cd so they will become 25sec CD which is way too long.

My main is Wizard and going for sorcerer as sub which works well seeing sorcerer has more skills with shorter CD so it won't matter too much.

Quote Originally Posted by Senseos View Post

Yes I say Mabinogi is bad not the game it self but itīs bad in a few way
    It has a lame community that never helps new players and want you to be a ridiculous level of 1000 to join a guild and does guilds that donīt demand it donīt give a shit when you joined
    second is the damn global servers sucks I got major lag allot and I have 100mb up and down but the lag makes it unplayable allot of the time
    and I hate that I need to spend cash to make and alt at least many f2p mmos lets you make 2 chars well over all itīs way to much heavy on spend cash to get the good end of the deal.

This game so far I have no lag and I donīt need to be level 1000 for anything and so far the community has not been shit yet so I pick Aura Kingdom over Mabinogi wich died in EU becuse well it canīt been good if they closed down the EU verion sure I liked allot of things about Mabinogi but not how they have done somethings.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 41

this. But I need to say you are wrong with the anime aspect. The best anime mmorpg out there
    is still mabinogi. The rest is just like you said..always the same sh it with some updates
    + this is aeria games - big point to stay away from this game cause this company
    showed us allready more than 4 times that they suck.

Yes I say Mabinogi is bad not the game it self but itīs bad in a few way
    It has a lame community that never helps new players and want you to be a ridiculous level of 1000 to join a guild and does guilds that donīt demand it donīt give a shit when you joined
    second is the damn global servers sucks I got major lag allot and I have 100mb up and down but the lag makes it unplayable allot of the time
    and I hate that I need to spend cash to make and alt at least many f2p mmos lets you make 2 chars well over all itīs way to much heavy on spend cash to get the good end of the deal.

This game so far I have no lag and I donīt need to be level 1000 for anything and so far the community has not been shit yet so I pick Aura Kingdom over Mabinogi wich died in EU becuse well it canīt been good if they closed down the EU verion sure I liked allot of things about Mabinogi but not how they have done somethings.
    to say that the community sucks is a bad point cause this game is allready on for a long time. Sure there are mostleyhigh lvls who want only high lvls to join cause they want to do team stuff together. There are still some noob friendley guys so just check the forum and you will find some (this shows me you never researched for such a guild)

and hey..the lag problem can be solved via beatrice + some in game options (you need to set some points to off or the game will load
    every single sh it on the map (quest wise) = heavy lags = unplayable).

I am from EU and got near no lags on NA. Only some times you get small lags but this was on the EU server too its exactley the same. Pls dude..research befor you try to take this game down by some points that are not true
    Last edited by fenix40k; 01-07-2014 at 04:11 PM.
    http://www.onrpg.com/boards/avatars/fenix40k.gif?type=sigpic&dateline=1268643051

"That's why I love OnRPG, we can spend two pages
    about arguing about swimming."

Fat Bowser Reputation: 22

Quote Originally Posted by fenix40k View Post
    this. But I need to say you are wrong with the anime aspect. The best anime mmorpg out there
    is still mabinogi. The rest is just like you said..always the same sh it with some updates
    + this is aeria games - big point to stay away from this game cause this company
    showed us allready more than 4 times that they suck.
    Oh my bad, I didn't mean to shame away Mabinogi, I just keep forgetting it's actually apart of the genre since it's definitely different. I don't have anything to say though about the game since I've never touched it.

Also not to give anyone a bad idea, yes Aura is generic but a complete step above the older generations of anime mmorpg. Although it took way too many years to come out with something as simple as this #LIFE.
    Pride is a wonderful trait.

Cingal's Collar Reputation: 12

Hmm I started playing this game last night as a duelist and although it's flashy and fast it doesn't quite feel right. I want a class that can solo well (that includes dungeons) but don't want to have bard involved at all. I don't know if I want ranged or melee though which is holding me up.

Lockhart’s are forever Reputation: 60

onrpg-giveaway (best package of the 3 that are available):
    http://www.onrpg.com/giveaways/aura-...pack-giveaway/

Roon's Rogue Reputation: 117

Quote Originally Posted by bullit View Post
    onrpg-giveaway (best package of the 3 that are available):
    http://www.onrpg.com/giveaways/aura-...pack-giveaway/
    You can get all three on the same account.

Only plays Magic DPS Classes, Healers and Machinist/Engineers.
    Playing MMO: FFXIV (Balmung)
    Waiting On: FFXV, KH3, Tree of Savior, RE:FFVII · Saving For: New Computer

Sorry every one for talking about another game in this topic.
    Last edited by Duero; 01-07-2014 at 08:31 PM.

Lockhart’s are forever Reputation: 60

Played for about an hour. I really don't understand the hype.. at all.

Roxane's Roadkill Reputation: 156

How do i pick up the packages after they are delivered? Thanks

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 235

Quote Originally Posted by bullit View Post
    Played for about an hour. I really don't understand the hype.. at all.
    This, it's just a generic point and click disguised by overly flashy shit.

Quote Originally Posted by ZormaX View Post
    How do i pick up the packages after they are delivered? Thanks
    Check the item mall, where it shopping cart, press pick up all or wahtever the button under says,

`Doll's Dishwasher Reputation: 12

If you want to solo high lv dungeons/Hell Mode, you need first or sub class bard.

High DPS Weapons End game
    Axe
    Staff

Quote Originally Posted by Azriel2k3 View Post
    Hmm I started playing this game last night as a duelist and although it's flashy and fast it doesn't quite feel right. I want a class that can solo well (that includes dungeons) but don't want to have bard involved at all. I don't know if I want ranged or melee though which is holding me up.
    Last edited by Felore; 01-07-2014 at 09:46 PM.
    Nano.. Nano.. Nano..
    "NO MATTER WHERE YOU PLAN TO SPEND ETERNITY"

Cingal's Collar Reputation: 12

I decided to make a sorcerer and am really enjoying it so I'll probably go sorc/bard and just pump into crit then speed.