Server Fix #1 Implemented - Provide Feedback

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Game Journalist Reputation: 407

Seems a lot faster and more responsive, also not getting the 504's and whatnot. There is the occasional slowness, but that may just be on my side.
    "....However, as with all things, you will encounter the odd retard and or asshole."
    -Cingal
    -------(New Video!)------------------------(New Post!)[8/13]----------(Updated for ArcheAge!)[4/28]
    Youtube Channel | Twitch | Gaming Blog | Amitabha Gaming Guild

`Doll's Dishwasher Reputation: 101

just tried forums for a few minutes. I'm not getting any 504s or delays like i did previously, but ive only tested about 7 forum links so far.

how do website owners cope with stuff like this? if my website was partnering another website and this happened i would be really upset and would feel threatened--- mayeb the other partner webstie (onrpg?) is secretly trying to destroy me (mmohut)! i would be so suspicious... like Japanese intrigue-suspicious.... do website partnership agreements cover stuff like this? Bandwidth capaicty, latency, responsiveness etc etc wow how complex... because im sure people make a living from forums.

edit: yea paranoid me >< (see dizzy below)
    Last edited by queenvoo; 12-24-2013 at 08:06 PM.
    Be warned - I am a major player of Regnum Online the mmo. I've been playing it for about 2 years and rarely go without logging in at least once a day. You can also look at good alternatives to Regnum such ase Aion online and Aika Online.

http://i.imgur.com/OR8cPqY.gif
    http://i.minus.com/iuujAXwnufVSO.jpg
    http://i.minus.com/ibvD03fDh31lre.jpg
    http://i.minus.com/ibwoHNBFwlmuZF.gif
    http://i.minus.com/ibcdlNG4kU0IyS.gif

General Manager Reputation: 353

Quote Originally Posted by queenvoo View Post
    paranoid snip
    You should make a thread about how OnRPG is secretly leaching funds from MMOHuts to build its escape station on the moon and is then going to leave MMOHuts to die.
    Id rather risk confusing some people than disappointing them. - Mark Jacobs

Stop being a dirty hobo and pay the cheap monthly sub. - FarmerM

Follow my writing team at OnRPG.

Currently Playing: SMITE, Elsword
    History: FFXIV, Lost Saga, Prime World, Path of Exile, League of Legends, Wizardry Online, The Secret World, TERA, Planetside 2, C9, Dragon Nest, Forsaken World, Dungeon Defenders, Realm of the Titans, Eden Eternal, Vindictus, Champions Online, PockieNinja, Black Prophecy, Warhammer, Perfect World, Maplestory, Guild Wars, Anarchy Online, Ragnarok.

Support Pancreatic Cancer Research

Eternal Cowboy Reputation: 632
    Jacksonville Jaguars: 2018 Superbowl Champs

update seems to have taken away my moderator status? pls return

Marineking's Minion Reputation: 211

Quote Originally Posted by TheSkald View Post
    update seems to have taken away my moderator status? pls return
    it quite odd it took my admin away from me please fix dizzy i will love you long time

Elsa! :3 Reputation: 572

Quote Originally Posted by queenvoo View Post
    just tried forums for a few minutes. I'm not getting any 504s or delays like i did previously, but ive only tested about 7 forum links so far.

how do website owners cope with stuff like this? if my website was partnering another website and this happened i would be really upset and would feel threatened--- mayeb the other partner webstie (onrpg?) is secretly trying to destroy me (mmohut)! i would be so suspicious... like Japanese intrigue-suspicious.... do website partnership agreements cover stuff like this? Bandwidth capaicty, latency, responsiveness etc etc wow how complex... because im sure people make a living from forums.
    Most websites are dedicated. I honestly doubt a server like OnRPG will be ran on a shared server.
    If you cause anything that disrupts server uptime on a shared server, they'll simply terminate the contract. It's written in there, you know it and you should not try to. It's very hard as well, as the only thing you can really do is overload the CPU and hope on physical damage. Chances on that are still very slim as such servers are in a server farm and cooled to the point where the sun even freezes. Most likely, you even have a shared CPU (so you get CPU 0 and 1, while the other one gets 2 and 3)
    A good shared server usually has a NIC per user unless it's cheap.

[My Anime List] | [last.fm] | [xfire] | [Steam]
    Quote Originally Posted by duby View Post
    i have no clue as to what a paragraph is

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 366

No problems so far really, maybe chokes up a bit loading pages once in a while but no errors or anything.

Holy Hand Grenade Reputation: 141

Quote Originally Posted by DizzyPW View Post
    You should make a thread about how OnRPG is secretly leaching funds from MMOHuts to build its escape station on the moon and is then going to leave MMOHuts to die.
    Is that confirmation of your sinister plan, Dizzy‽
    # ᴛ ʜ ᴇ ʏ ᴄ ᴀ ʟ ʟ ᴍ ᴇ ᴛ ʜ ᴇ s ᴏ ʀ ᴄ ᴇ ʀ ᴇ ʀ s ᴜ ᴘ ʀ ᴇ ᴍ ᴇ ʙ ᴇ ᴄ ᴀ ᴜ s ᴇ ɪ ' ᴍ s ᴏ s ᴛ ʀ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴇ.

Marineking's Minion Reputation: 211

Send some of the money my way

me love you long time for only a fee of ten thousand dollars

Insert Forgotten Title here Reputation: 131

Quote Originally Posted by DizzyPW View Post
    The plan has been compromised. Emergency escape override ALPHA has begun. Please make your way to your assigned craft.

[19:45] ♥Moloko Lynx♥: Flight sims would even suit you, Riz. You seem to have the sensibilities of an old man.
    Member since May 8, 2004.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast