looking for new game

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Exclamation looking for new game

hey i have been completely video game free for about 6months and im interested in finding a new game. ive spent most of my gaming time in secret of the solstice until that got shutdown and then solstice reborn and then that got shut down, i played alot of iris online and that got shutdown, world of warcraft i have a lvl 90 character with decent gear but i just couldnt stay up and raid on the specific times( i have a social life) and maplestory i just didnt feel like spending $1000 dollars frequently to be the best of the best

what im looking for
    Grinding or quest system like wow
    farming monsters for loot/gear
    dungeons(not a necessity)
    mounts/pets
    alot of equipment and stats and alot of room for improvement ie. upgrading, extra stats etc.
    costumes like cash shop
    guilds

and most of all a game that wont shut down!
    Games im playing:
    Ragnarok Online 2 IGN:Originality Server: Einherjar

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

I'm loving TERA atm. If you need a guild to run with, we're on Ascension Valley.
    Founder of Apex Multi-Gaming. Looking for passionate members and leaders. PM me for info TERA (Ascension Valley)|LoL NA|Marvel Heroes|WarFrame|LoL OCE| looking into more! Come help out http://apexmultigaming.enjin.com/

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 126

If you want something like World of Warcraft, you should try Allods Online P2P server.

If you want something more like Secret of the Solstice, what about Ragnarok Online?

And if you liked Maple Story, I guess you will also like most action MMORPGs.
    Check the list here: http://www.onrpg.com/boards/threads/...on-MMORPG-List