2 Things

Hybrid View

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Post 2 Things

Hey Guys, I'm new here, and, I came here for mostly one reason, but I have 2 things I wish to ask for anyway, so, let's get started

1. Does anyone know a Fantasy MMORPG with a leveling system similar to that of SAO (Sword Art Online) (the anime) where you get lots of different stats (Cooking, Strength, Health, Speed, Crafting etc.) and alright combat? that, in my mind, would be the best mmorpg out there, and, because of that, I really want to play one!

2. are there any closed beta keys for Aura Kingdom that have been left unused? if so, can you please email them to me at cbak2000@gmail.com, I will pay you back with a favor of some sort, I am desperate

Thank you for reading this, and thank you even more if you commented,

--
    M00nglade
    Last edited by M00nglade; 12-26-2013 at 09:43 AM.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 126

Ragnarok Online and Mabinogi are closest to SAO I think.
    RO is just focusing on role playing and only merchants can trade and blacksmith can make weapons in that game, so it's very job-focused.
    Mabinogi is even more extreme in a way that some jobs don't even fight at all. You could even be a composer and compose music and then play it in town. It also has a unique battle system a bit like SAO.

Thanks, I was more looking for something with lots of different 'tabs' that each time you level up, you get 10 or so points to put towards something of your choosing, in the anime, Kirito says something like "my regen level is 673 and the max damage you guys can deal to me is 627, in a game with a leveling system like this, it is possible to be invulnerable" I was looking for a game where you have a leveling system similar to that, if you think of another game that fills these new requirements, can you please leave another reply? thanks!

--
    M00nglade

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 126

Well Ragnarok Online has a stat system and also a skill system where you can distribute points. As a knight you certainly can get more HP regen than enemies can damage you.
    I'm not sure about Mabinogi.

The most extensive skilling system I've seen is in Allods Online I guess. That game has like 20 different stats and each stat point kind of doubles your power in that aspect, so even if you are only one or two levels above an enemy you are much stronger already. Like this? The game also supports all kinds of other jobs like tailor and stuff.

I heard Rift also has a very complex skilling system, but I haven't played it myself.

Allods Online sounds like the game I've been looking for, have you heard of the game mount and blade? if so, I was looking for a leveling system similar to that, but with more varied stats