TERA - ENMASSE - New upcoming class

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast
    Fat Bowser Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by Kashis View Post
    They didn't do anything else besides add a undershirt and make the shorts a soild color with no flare in order to draw the attention elsewhere. The length of the shorts though and the overall physique are still the same. The left costume had way better design, all they did was just make the costume look bland and cover up some exposed skin, like that really changes anything.

Like I said before, the Elins are not kids, nor are they sexualized, especially not compared to the other female races. They're just cute, the mascots of the game just like the Lalafell in FFXIV.
    Since I'm nice and don't want to start a flamewar, I will speak about this no further. They were censored for a reason so this debate is pointless now anyway.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 220

Sonic’s Milkshake Reputation: 52

Quote Originally Posted by Jermatoo View Post
    Thanks for the links!
    I'm actually feeling curiously excited about the reaper class. Especially the life-leech and the location-swapping-skill seem awesome.
    I might give Tera another go in the near future... I just hope it wont be elin-only anymore when it reaches EU/NA.

Super Duper Uber Mega Ultra Extreme Reputation: 20

Because a little belly and thigh is showing? Really? That's not sexy, its just a cute outfit. Even if some of the little women at my job that are natually small like that wore that, I would not think it was sexy. And besides, the only thing they "censored" in that pic WAS the bellly button and midsplit. Big deal.
    Are you ****ing stupid? If that's not meant to be ''sexy'' then WHAT THE **** IS? She's barely wearing a ****ing thing! A robe that shows most of her body + panties. That's ''cute'' to you?

You people are just insufferable. Shameless, and insufferable. Every single time I get into one of these shits it's always the same thing. Delusions and excuses.

We're talking about pedophiles here. We're talking about taking a stand when it comes to protecting children. But who gives a shit, right?

Culture is not a defense. It's an excuse. It doesn't fkn mean anything that it's culture. It doesn't matter at all.

I mean, what about places like in the middle east? Where they stone women to death because they've gotten raped. I can say that's culture but that doesn't change anything.

It's still wrong. It still needs to go.
    Last edited by Krivik; 01-09-2014 at 09:55 PM.

Sonic’s Milkshake Reputation: 52

I agree with you, but that's not the topic here. (Also, there's an "edit"-function.)

Was anything announced for EU/NA yet? Are they generally fast with translating and implementing korean updates?

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 220

They're not too slow with updates to EU/NA. I would guess maybe May/April at the earliest to get the update, but it also depends on when it comes out on the KR server.

Manic's Maniacal Machine Reputation: 98

Quote Originally Posted by Jermatoo View Post
    They're not too slow with updates to EU/NA. I would guess maybe May/April at the earliest to get the update, but it also depends on when it comes out on the KR server.
    They already said it is coming on January 15th? or maybe it was 10th. Either way, it comes to KR very soon and I'm guessing some people will show off the class so we all can get a glimpse of it.
    Waiting for:

GTA 5 PC (Pre-Ordered)
    Everquest Next

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 319

Quote Originally Posted by Krivik View Post
    Are you ****ing stupid? If that's not meant to be ''sexy'' then WHAT THE **** IS? She's barely wearing a ****ing thing! A robe that shows most of her body + panties. That's ''cute'' to you?

You people are just insufferable. Shameless, and insufferable. Every single time I get into one of these shits it's always the same thing. Delusions and excuses.

We're talking about pedophiles here. We're talking about taking a stand when it comes to protecting children. But who gives a shit, right?

Culture is not a defense. It's an excuse. It doesn't fkn mean anything that it's culture. It doesn't matter at all.

I mean, what about places like in the middle east? Where they stone women to death because they've gotten raped. I can say that's culture but that doesn't change anything.

It's still wrong. It still needs to go.
    No, we are not talking about pedophiles, we are talking about people who think fictional video game characters represent little girls when they don't. For the last time, the El​in are not little girls. They are also not human, they are hundreds of years old; read the damn lore. Most the people who play this game do not see the Elin as sex symbols plain and simple.

Don't get me started on that, "Our Culture is trying to protect the children" crap because no the hell it isn't. You have REAL LIFE effing beauty pageants starring kids parading around in actual sexualized clothing that adult women wear, on TV, and that's legal, and you are looking down from your horse and telling me that we need to protect children from a fantasy game that's rated Mature anyway that kids should be playing the first place?

You want to make this into a topic about america standards? Oh please do and let me inform you about how they don't actually exist.
    The middle east, lol. Ya'll are ridiculous. I used to live there, in Turkey. Would you like me to tell you about that as well?

Please stop.
    "Rules do not exist to bind you, they exist so you may know your freedoms"

Be careful of what you say, tomorrow or today, for the words you now speak, may become the poison your enemies later seek; truth.
    http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Kashis
    NNID Sliphatos (1762-2677-2366): Smash Bros 3DS, Fantasy Life.

Link's a Hippie! Reputation: 22

a fantasy game that's rated Mature anyway that kids should be playing the first place?
    Well just checked the boxed copy of Tera and in my country itīs rated T for teen or we have a age rating and it says from 12 and up and I would not call 12 mature.

but as I said in a early post I got to hand it to you all fighting over imaginary things ooh these pixels or one and zeros looks like this and itīs a crime it make you a bad person it was the same with Scarlet blade when it came out a big huge fight here on RPG how it was disrespectful toward female gender and so on why not spend your energy on real life like real criminals than sit here and be all judgmental on imaginary things. In my country people who canīt see the difference between reality and fantasy we tend to call them nuts and send the of to a psychiatric clinic.

Fat Bowser Reputation: 10

Can we stop bickering about elins and speak about the reaper class instead? It is too bad there will be no pvp armor for the reaper class until they release new dungeons according to the article Jermatoo provided. I guess by the time the new class is released for our version, they will implement those new dungeons + pvp armor set at the same time.
    Last edited by Darkshadz; 01-10-2014 at 12:32 AM.

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast