TERA - ENMASSE - New upcoming class

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Manic's Maniacal Machine Reputation: 98

Quote Originally Posted by Thetake View Post
    Yep. I'm not sure the logic in that either... Elin's aren't even the most played race in the game. Castanic make up about 24% where as Elins make up about 18% of the player base. They should have atleast picked a race that has male and female versions..
    The developers seem to be huge pedophiles.. 90% of their new costumes are Elin-only, and they have tons of Elin-only emotes, and now an Elin-only class.. lmao!
    Last edited by Viney1; 12-27-2013 at 02:34 AM.
    Playing: World of Warcraft (Area 52 Horde)

Waiting for:

GTA 5 PC (Pre-Ordered)
    Everquest Next

Lives in City of Zeroes Reputation: 13

Quote Originally Posted by Thetake View Post
    Yep. I'm not sure the logic in that either... Elin's aren't even the most played race in the game. Castanic make up about 24% where as Elins make up about 18% of the player base. They should have atleast picked a race that has male and female versions..
    I don't know about you, but I see Elin's eeeverywhere. They're def the majority race.

Lives in City of Zeroes Reputation: 72

Definately gonna jump back in, but I was already there for the new dungeons and stuff.

I mainly stopped playing because life caught up and I didn't feel like grinding for more gear, but I ****ing love TERA and I personally think it just got better when it went F2P.
    ||(ノ´ヮ´)ノ*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧||

Playing:
    A bunch of 2013 games I missed.
    TERA: MT - Qewpid - Inactive
    TalesRunner: Phaun - CB tester - Inactive
    ArcheAge Sometimes

Luigi’s Pizza Reputation: 10

Elin only class...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Holy crap, these people are pathetic. But really, that kind of pisses me off.

Lives in City of Zeroes Reputation: 72

According to the devs, it was a matter of choosing what race to make the class for since it's a completely new class with new animations, making it for every race would take way too long (8 months each).

So they chose Elin, which was wise imo. So many people play Elin or have an Elin alt. It's generally loved by everyone because it's either cute or, unfortunately, attractive to some. But like I said, GENERALLY.

I like the Elin, though I didn't role one when I rejoined back when they made it F2P, but I plan on making my main an Elin once I start playing again. They're so cute, and as someone who likes vanity in MMOs, Elins are favored.

The devs also said that this new class is sort of a test in the waters to adding classes to the game. If the class is loved by a lot of people, they'll put more time into making the class playable for other races and/or start working on making new classes.
    ||(ノ´ヮ´)ノ*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧||

Playing:
    A bunch of 2013 games I missed.
    TERA: MT - Qewpid - Inactive
    TalesRunner: Phaun - CB tester - Inactive
    ArcheAge Sometimes

Translation:

Let's make a quick buck off our pedophile audience.

(Don't even start with Elins just being 'cute' and it's not just a sexual thing -- lol)

Sandman's Slave Reputation: 245

Quote Originally Posted by Invalid Apostle View Post
    I don't know about you, but I see Elin's eeeverywhere. They're def the majority race.
    There was actual numbers released by the devs. Castanaic had more at 24% compared to Elin at 18%
    Relax and enjoy life

I don't know about races created, but if you log in to TERA and into the cities, etc. you'll see at least 90% Elins nowadays. They're the only ones left playing.

ChimaeraOne's Cookie Reputation: 47

Quote Originally Posted by Retto View Post
    Translation:

Let's make a quick buck off our pedophile audience.

(Don't even start with Elins just being 'cute' and it's not just a sexual thing -- lol)
    You're losing your shit over something really stupid
    No one loses their shit over B&S releasing a whole new variation of Blame master for Lyn or summoner. Lyn is a loli by definition and pedophiles will likely play them. Perhaps Elin was easiest to remake or they looked at global chat and were amused. Either way it's new gameplay and your losing your shit because it's a race. You need to take relax, chill in the lounge with duby, and be glad this game isn't made with only one race and they put work into making game as they could have reused animations, saving time and money.
    Last edited by Heartyace; 12-27-2013 at 11:50 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Quote
    IPandawa was a minor god who came to power and joined the ranks of the twelve when she discovered a recipe for the perfect bamboo wine/milk.
    Wakfu: Roxie Hubrecut

I'm relaxed. Not losing my shit. They made it for Elin because it's the most popular race and they want to get it out quickly. That's why costumes are Elin only. It just sucks that I won't get to try out that class. Because I have no interest in using an Elin.

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast