Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: TERA - ENMASSE - New upcoming class

Hoshigami Reputation: 427

Quote Originally Posted by Seya View Post
    Okay, wasn't expecting that.
    "Rules do not exist to bind you, they exist so you may know your freedoms"

Be careful of what you say, tomorrow or today, for the words you now speak, may become the poison your enemies later seek; truth.
    http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Kashis, https://www.neonmob.com/@sliphatos
    NNID Sliphatos (1762-2677-2366): Smash Bros Wii U/3DS, Fantasy Life, Monster Hunter 4, Splatoon.

Chrono's Crony Reputation: 61

I play females in other MMO's, but I refuse to do so in TERA. Too much fanservice for my liking.

Also, I wish the devs would have made the new class for every race instead of being lazy and making it Elin exclusive.

Currently playing: FFXIV (Elucifer Arclight, Leviathan server), LoL (Trash Tier Waifu, NA server), SMITE (Zacewing)

ChimaeraOne's Cookie Reputation: 47

Quote Originally Posted by Seya View Post
    given me more reason come back to TERA !

mincro: i fucked twice then my brothers left me to die

ChimaeraOne's Cookie Reputation: 52

Quote Originally Posted by SorenEmblem View Post
    I play females in other MMO's, but I refuse to do so in TERA. Too much fanservice for my liking.

Also, I wish the devs would have made the new class for every race instead of being lazy and making it Elin exclusive.
    8 months isn't lazy, it's a mission.

That new class though, I want it now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Your average commentor
    If she has anime flu, she will die.
    Wakfu: Roxie Hubrecut

Payne, Max Payne Reputation: 23

is it released in ktera yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Heartyace View Post
    8 months isn't lazy, it's a mission.

That new class though, I want it now.
    The excuse they gave as to why the class is Elin exclusive was "we're too lazy to make new animations for every race so it's elin exclusive cause that's the most popular race lol"

Currently playing: FFXIV (Elucifer Arclight, Leviathan server), LoL (Trash Tier Waifu, NA server), SMITE (Zacewing)

Ape for Diddy Reputation: 45

The excuse they gave as to why the class is Elin exclusive was "we're too lazy to make new animations for every race so it's elin exclusive cause that's the most popular race lol"
    More like that's what you interpreted it as.

What they actually said was "making animations for each race would require too much time and money so we're going to make it exclusive to the most popular race. We may port it to other races in the future depending on the popularity of the class"

Manic's Maniacal Machine Reputation: 102

I'm re downloading too, I made a grave mistake..not backing this game up! I'm normally pretty on the ball backing certain games on my external drives, but for some reason I didn't back this up and am now paying the price.
    I just loath the way game companies have all fallen for this p2p downloading, it only worked years ago, its useless now..far too panickety and friggin slow ups and downs all over the place. I much prefer direct download.

Payne, Max Payne Reputation: 26

I'd rather it be Elin exclusive then Popori or Baraka exclusive.

Fabio_R's Fruitcup Reputation: 91

My problem with the female armor is not so much that it's fan service, so much as it's so much fan service that they decided to forsake any sense of style and instead opted to find different ways to make armor that even some hentai would call overboard.

But then, I'm extremely picky when it comes to armor style. A lot of the armor from Tera has potential, and you can absolutely see there is someone there who knows what they are doing, but it's just bogged down by showing as much skin as possible.

Granted there are some outfits that avoid that, but not much from what I can tell. This is not counting the Elin race of course, which I am still convinced only was put in the game for the loli factor.

Of course, that's just me.
    Last edited by Akeras; 01-03-2014 at 11:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cingal View Post
    Generally, if the game has characters which would put you on an FBI watchlist, you're playing an Asian game.

Quote Originally Posted by Akeras View Post
    My problem with the female armor is not so much that it's fan service, so much as it's so much fan service that they decided to forsake any sense of style and instead opted to find different ways to make armor that even some hentai would call overboard.

But then, I'm extremely picky when it comes to armor style. A lot of the armor from Tera has potential, and you can absolutely see there is someone there who knows what they are doing, but it's just bogged down by showing as much skin as possible.

Granted there are some outfits that avoid that, but not much from what I can tell. This is not counting the Elin race of course, which I am still convinced only was put in the game for the loli factor.

Of course, that's just me.
    My reasoning is similar, as well as the fact that the female combat animations are far too "sexy" for me. Every race except Elin, regardless of class, girates like a girl from a hip hop video in their idle animations and stuff, which quite frankly I find disgusting.

Holy Hand Grenade Reputation: 22

looks nice shame itīs Elin only I hope Amni then later getīs a even cooler class and is Amani only well I can play Elin but the race is so damn uggly, man give me a goblin over Elin

Quote Originally Posted by Duero View Post
    looks nice shame itīs Elin only I hope Amni then later getīs a even cooler class and is Amani only well I can play Elin but the race is so damn uggly, man give me a goblin over Elin
    I think you need your vision checked, seriously

Quote Originally Posted by Otakun View Post
    Why so because I donīt like cute things that you do ? Well also iīm not you and I like girlīs that looks mature.

I feel I should point out what is considered cute can vary wildly.

For example, there are some that find Toddlers in Tiaras cute. I find it to be one of man's greatest modern abominations.

Generally, if the game has characters which would put you on an FBI watchlist, you're playing an Asian game.

Why so because I donīt like cute things that you do ? Well also iīm not you and I like girlīs that looks mature.
    When you would rather have a Goblin over an Elin then there is something wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Akeras View Post
    I feel I should point out what is considered cute can vary wildly.

For example, there are some that find Toddlers in Tiaras cute. I find it to be one of man's greatest modern abominations.
    It's not a point of what someone finds cute or not but when you say that a Goblin is more worth having around then an Elin then there has to be something wrong. I assumed vision cause I wouldn't want to immediately jump to something more serious like mental retardation but that maybe the case.
    Last edited by Otakun; 01-05-2014 at 02:55 PM.

It's not a point of what someone finds cute or not but when you say that a Goblin is more worth having around then an Elin then there has to be something wrong. I assumed vision cause I wouldn't want to immediately jump to something more serious like mental retardation but that maybe the case.
    I would much rather have a goblin myself, they aren't used much as playable races I find.

haha mental retardation. Geesh wow man just cuz I dont have a loli complex like you I got mental retardation well I can live with that at least's I don't judge you for your fetish well time to end that discussion before some one cry's.
    Last edited by Duero; 01-05-2014 at 03:28 PM.

Rock Man Reputation: 32

beauty is not as straightforward as you think

Ape for Diddy Reputation: 18

You lose all credibility with an avatar and sign like this but whatever...

I agree with people disappointed that this class is restricted to just 1 race, and i can say this as user that play Elin as a primary race. I still think that every race should play every class.
    Want to play
    Peria Chronicles | LiF: MMO | Crowfall | Darkfall: New Dawn

Quote Originally Posted by KdChan View Post
    You lose all credibility with an avatar and sign like this but whatever...

I agree with people disappointed that this class is restricted to just 1 race, and i can say this as user that play Elin as a primary race. I still think that every race should play every class.
    wWell that I like anime has nothing to do with that I donīt like the Elin race cuz Teras has nothing to do with anime and to be honest I donīt like the race I just donīt I prefer Amani or Human. Some like small people and some like small girls at the age of 300 "According to Tera lore Elins can be up to age of 300".

And yes I donīt like it to be race restricted itīs just stupid like I hate that SWTOR has race restriction for F2P I only know 2 games who make good f2p services that's Rift and DDO. I hate the same with some mmos that even have gender restrion on classes like hey wanna play priest then you must play female.

Yes I will probably make and Elin to try the class out because I got nothing against that race I just donīt like it like I donīt like gnomes in wow or halfings in Neverwinter but I would still play them if they was class restricted or they had some race stat that works best for that class . Like in Tera I would pick and elf mage for the reason that the elf has a nice Mana racial skill.

Also if little PMS Otakun wanna know why I pick Goblin over Elin is 2 reason I find them cool evil and in goblin lore they are not to be trifle with and I always like being on the evil side in games but if I shall be mental retarded for that so be it at least I got my own opinion on witch race I like.

Illgamez Insomniac Reputation: 122

wWell that I like anime has nothing to do with that I donīt like the Elin race cuz Teras has nothing to do with anime and to be honest I donīt like the race I just donīt I prefer Amani or Human. Some like small people and some like small girls at the age of 300 "According to Tera lore Elins can be up to age of 300".

And yes I donīt like it to be race restricted itīs just stupid like I hate that SWTOR has race restriction for F2P I only know 2 games who make good f2p services that's Rift and DDO. I hate the same with some mmos that even have gender restrion on classes like hey wanna play priest then you must play female.

Yes I will probably make and Elin to try the class out because I got nothing against that race I just donīt like it like I donīt like gnomes in wow or halfings in Neverwinter but I would still play them if they was class restricted or they had some race stat that works best for that class . Like in Tera I would pick and elf mage for the reason that the elf has a nice Mana racial skill.

Also if little PMS Otakun wanna know why I pick Goblin over Elin is 2 reason I find them cool evil and in goblin lore they are not to be trifle with and I always like being on the evil side in games but if I shall be mental retarded for that so be it at least I got my own opinion on witch race I like.
    Aion NA also makes almost perfect F2P services.. The game is truly free to play. The entire game and its services are available for free. It has some Cash items in the Cash Shop that some people could consider p2w, but it really isn't. They don't know what p2w is. Also, the game is very open so just about anything is possible to be obtained or traded.

/endofftopic
    Current Games:

Blade and Soul NA
    Black Desert NA
    Albion Online (CBT)

Waiting for:

Overwatch (CBT)

Orc's Breathmint Reputation: 10

How is EU Aion ? I think its too hard to get even 1 Gold Pack to start out .. is that true ? Also is it easy to keep getting GP's after that ?

Quote Originally Posted by Vagabontat View Post
    How is EU Aion ? I think its too hard to get even 1 Gold Pack to start out .. is that true ? Also is it easy to keep getting GP's after that ?
    I've heard nothing but horror stories about EU Aion.

Orc's Breathmint Reputation: 10

Same here and that's why I'm asking I would love to play in EU but that GP thing is killing the game and why they don't care I'll never know.I'm really hoping someone else gets the game from those fools from Dumbforge.