Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Results 76 to 100 of 109

Thread: TERA - ENMASSE - New upcoming class

  1. #76
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 235
    Jermatoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    6,229
    Rep Power
    15

    Default

    YouTube Video
    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

    Ehh

  2. #77
    Spyro’s Burning Cough Reputation: 26
    Otakun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    549
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Duero View Post
    haha mental retardation. Geesh wow man just cuz I dont have a loli complex like you I got mental retardation well I can live with that at least's I don't judge you for your fetish well time to end that discussion before some one cry's.
    Cute =/= Fetish

    Quote Originally Posted by goawaybeavis View Post


    beauty is not as straightforward as you think
    Gollum is a CG character, comparing that to a real person isn't exactly fair nor is he even a goblin. He is a hobbit.
    Last edited by Otakun; 01-08-2014 at 09:36 PM.

  3. #78
    Master Chief's Windex Reputation: 10

    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    86
    Rep Power
    6

    Default

    Geeez........i'm soooooo tired of the freakin argument about pedophiles on Tera!!!!

    WTF people, i'm a girl, i just LOVE ELINS! I started to play Tera while back when the beta was just beginning on HNgame korea and i though it could not be more perfect, and Elins was my fav race since then. Only a dirthy mind can look at a toon and think: "oh, wait this is too small, too young, too girlie to be allowed, would make pedos love it."

    Lemme illuminate you if you really need: all the freakin anime/manga are for pedos if you think this, because all the females on manga resemble little girls with no exceptions (maybe with the exceptions of the aunts, granma's and sorts)...even the moms are drew to be seen like very very young. I bet you don't see your mother's face when you watch a manga mommy face in an anime movie, because those drawings are way too innatural, are way too young to be your mother. Aren't you??
    Then if is so, why the heck are you so outraged with a darn little character that resembles a girl? Is not there to tell you: "hey, look at me, i'm here in order to allow ya to fk me..." Or it is and imma so stupid that i never got it?!!? cos i never though an online action game is made for sexual purposes... And i'm not talking about Second life or IMVU games here!

    To the hell with all the fake moralists that squeal and bawl against Elins while runs to watch hentai as often as they can.

    My 2 cents

  4. #79
    Super Duper Uber Mega Ultra Extreme Reputation: 20
    Krivik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    876
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    ''Only a dirthy mind can look at a toon and think: "oh, wait this is too small, too young, too girlie to be allowed, would make pedos love it." ''

    A toon which looks to be a little girl wearing what looks to be lingerie. No, it doesn't take a dirty person to see the glaringly obvious fact that they're sexualizing little girls. And I am not going to delude myself into thinking otherwise just because you may accuse me of being a pervert.

    Screw you.

    No one said anything about the Ellin being too small or too young or too girlie (wtf?). The issue is none of these things. But the fact that they are sexualizing little girls. You can have your small chars, your young chars. But you don't SEXUALIZE Little girls.

    And ''too girlie''? We're talking about costumes that look like fkn lingerie! That's your definition of girlie clothing? If I were a girl, I'd be ashamed of how wrong they got it.

    The people saying the pedos love it are right. That's the entire fkn point of the Ellin. To market the game to pedophiles. If that wasn't true, then why don't Ellin costumes cater to you instead of to pedophiles? You are not the Ellins intended audience.

    If the Ellin was too girlie. By that, I mean, if it was a character that's meant to appeal to a feminine audience then I would have no problem with that at all. But that's not what the Ellin is. Instead it's meant to appeal to a bunch of sick ppl with a seriously unhealthy mental illness.

    I'm not going to address Japan and Anime. The only thing I'm going to add to that is that my concerns don't stop whether we are talking about games, or anime. Or Korea, or Japan.

  5. #80
    Master Chief's Windex Reputation: 10

    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    86
    Rep Power
    6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Krivik View Post
    ''Only a dirthy mind can look at a toon and think: "oh, wait this is too small, too young, too girlie to be allowed, would make pedos love it." ''

    A toon which looks to be a little girl wearing what looks to be lingerie. No, it doesn't take a dirty person to see the glaringly obvious fact that they're sexualizing little girls. And I am not going to delude myself into thinking otherwise just because you may accuse me of being a pervert.

    Screw you.

    No one said anything about the Ellin being too small or too young or too girlie (wtf?). The issue is none of these things. But the fact that they are sexualizing little girls. You can have your small chars, your young chars. But you don't SEXUALIZE Little girls.

    And ''too girlie''? We're talking about costumes that look like fkn lingerie! That's your definition of girlie clothing? If I were a girl, I'd be ashamed of how wrong they got it.

    The people saying the pedos love it are right. That's the entire fkn point of the Ellin. To market the game to pedophiles. If that wasn't true, then why don't Ellin costumes cater to you instead of to pedophiles? You are not the Ellins intended audience.

    If the Ellin was too girlie. By that, I mean, if it was a character that's meant to appeal to a feminine audience then I would have no problem with that at all. But that's not what the Ellin is. Instead it's meant to appeal to a bunch of sick ppl with a seriously unhealthy mental illness.

    I'm not going to address Japan and Anime. The only thing I'm going to add to that is that my concerns don't stop whether we are talking about games, or anime. Or Korea, or Japan.
    When i was little, and i mean really little (5-6 years old) my mother used to dress me with very very short dresses/skirts, sometimes in silk, with ruffles and fluffs and puffs with very cute underwear (read here lingerie because is what it really was, and seems it disturbs you sooo much for some strange reason!) full of color with hearts and stars and all sorts of other things, and lace and fluffy ruffles around it, and cute sox with bows and nice lacquered shoes and guess what! Nobody thought my mother was nuts, nor i was ever aggressed by any pedo, neither my other 5 sisters before me.
    And guess what else!! Even my daughter got dressed the same by me when i had her, with the same darn lingerie full of hearts and lace and ruffles with very cute and very short dresses and skirts and transparent silk shirts; And neither her got ever aggressed or looked at like she were in danger to be kidnapped by the first passing pedo.
    Maybe because where i live this looks natural?! Because on the normal world where i live nobody thinks me or my sisters or my friends or my daughter are sex toys if they gets dressed when are 6 years old as Elins does?!
    And this because people knows this is a darn natural thing and is cute and just a screwed mind can think a cute girl is dressed with cute lingerie to be object of sexual desire.

    I think is a matter of culture and from what i could notice (please no hard feelings, is just my opinion, biased or not) most of the outraged people who rage at Elins as object of pedo material, are from US where i can see almost all the traditions got lost and the girls at a very young age are not seen anymore as "little girls" who should be treated accordingly, but more like teen agers, even if they are still 8. They are ok to be dressed in jeans and shirts, with long dresses that hides even the ankles, even if is not comfortable for a 5yo girl, because if they get a short dress that shows the panties under it, means they want to attract the pedophiles.... Such a lame mentality!!!

    And please don't separate the argument manga/anime from Elins. If manga did not existed, nor this race would. If you like to read manga and/or watch anime, then you are just a fake moralist and that's it. (figure watching hentai, and i bet at least once in your life you did enjoyed watching.)

  6. #81
    Fat Bowser Reputation: 10
    Darkshadz's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    206
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    @Aeris Considering that Tera's female characters are oversexualized, I don't know how you will try to convince people that elins are not oversexualized as well. I mean, a child-like race wearing thongs (in the korean version) is okay for you?

  7. #82
    Master Chief's Windex Reputation: 10

    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    86
    Rep Power
    6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Darkshadz View Post
    @Aeris Considering that Tera's female characters are oversexualized, I don't know how you will try to convince people that elins are not oversexualized as well. I mean, a child-like race wearing thongs (in the korean version) is okay for you?
    ok, my last post on the argument and i'm out.

    Examples:

    1. Cute girl panties:

    2. Elin uncensored/censored: http://pixelimperfect.com/2013/05/02/tera-uncensor-your-elin/
    http://my.mmo site.com/1cd10251c16a43d090e2399862b464a2/blog/item/1c8e968e01d15c1fdfee5b36fccf123e.html

    Really is enough to google it to get them all.

    3. Thong: Believe me this is a very large and comphy one...usually a thong is a small string. Trust me, i'm a woman, i wear them.



    Now.....can you see the basical difference or you still wanna keep your theory up???
    Have you ever seen Elin's buttocks on the wind? and i mean ever?? Cos if you say you did you're a plain liar. I played the korean version and the back of elins was always covered, never seen anything to remind me a string in the middle of their arse. (sorry for being brutal here)

    Please quit with this idiocy. If there is a sexualisation on this game, there are all the other female chars, as they wear almost nothing than strings.
    You see only what the media manipulates your brain to see. So the media sais elins are otrageous and you agree with them because ....you have no idea why but.... because that.
    I call that brainwashing.

    Now i'm really out. Cheers.

  8. #83
    Fat Bowser Reputation: 10
    Darkshadz's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    206
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aeris View Post
    snip
    I don't know if I'm allowed to post that but



    Do you understand why elins were censored now?

    edit: btw there's this thing called CULTURE. What is accepted in a country can be frown upon in another one. Just saying.

    As for the new class, I fail to understand why it is restricted to one race, there's no excuse for that.
    Last edited by Darkshadz; 01-09-2014 at 05:42 AM.

  9. #84
    Hoshigami Reputation: 427
    Kashis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Plainfield, New Jersey
    Posts
    7,842
    Rep Power
    20

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Darkshadz View Post
    I don't know if I'm allowed to post that but



    Do you understand why elins were censored now?

    edit: btw there's this thing called CULTURE. What is accepted in a country can be frown upon in another one. Just saying.

    As for the new class, I fail to understand why it is restricted to one race, there's no excuse for that.


    Because a little belly and thigh is showing? Really? That's not sexy, its just a cute outfit. Even if some of the little women at my job that are natually small like that wore that, I would not think it was sexy. And besides, the only thing they "censored" in that pic WAS the bellly button and midsplit. Big deal.

    The class being limited to Elins was explained already, since they are all female, it takes less time to do the animations for the class so it can come out quicker. The devs already stated that and people just keep harping on it being temp Elin exclusive for testing.

    Give it a rest.
    Last edited by Kashis; 01-09-2014 at 07:44 AM.
    "Rules do not exist to bind you, they exist so you may know your freedoms"

    Be careful of what you say, tomorrow or today, for the words you now speak, may become the poison your enemies later seek; truth.
    http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Kashis, https://www.neonmob.com/@sliphatos
    NNID Sliphatos (1762-2677-2366): Smash Bros Wii U/3DS, Fantasy Life, Monster Hunter 4, Splatoon.

  10. #85
    Fat Bowser Reputation: 10
    Darkshadz's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    206
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kashis View Post
    Because a little belly and thigh is showing? Really? That's not sexy, its just a cute outfit.
    I will pretend I didn't read that. Hint: no it wasn't because of the little belly.

    The class being limited to Elins was explained already, since they are all female, it takes less time to do the animations for the class so it can come out quicker. The devs already stated that and people just keep harping on it being temp Elin exclusive for testing.

    Give it a rest.
    If that's just a demo of the upcoming class, it's fine for me. But if they plan to really make it exclusive to elins, that's just retarded.

    edit: from what I read from users on Teratoday, it is elin exclusive for the beta test.
    Last edited by Darkshadz; 01-09-2014 at 08:11 AM.

  11. #86
    Hoshigami Reputation: 427
    Kashis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Plainfield, New Jersey
    Posts
    7,842
    Rep Power
    20

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Darkshadz View Post
    I will pretend I didn't read that. Hint: no it wasn't because of the little belly.
    They didn't do anything else besides add a undershirt and make the shorts a soild color with no flare in order to draw the attention elsewhere. The length of the shorts though and the overall physique are still the same. The left costume had way better design, all they did was just make the costume look bland and cover up some exposed skin, like that really changes anything.

    Like I said before, the Elins are not kids, nor are they sexualized, especially not compared to the other female races. They're just cute, the mascots of the game just like the Lalafell in FFXIV.
    "Rules do not exist to bind you, they exist so you may know your freedoms"

    Be careful of what you say, tomorrow or today, for the words you now speak, may become the poison your enemies later seek; truth.
    http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Kashis, https://www.neonmob.com/@sliphatos
    NNID Sliphatos (1762-2677-2366): Smash Bros Wii U/3DS, Fantasy Life, Monster Hunter 4, Splatoon.

  12. #87
    Lockhart’s are forever Reputation: 60
    bullit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    377
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kashis View Post
    They didn't do anything else besides add a undershirt and make the shorts a soild color with no flare in order to draw the attention elsewhere. The length of the shorts though and the overall physique are still the same. The left costume had way better design, all they did was just make the costume look bland and cover up some exposed skin, like that really changes anything.

    Like I said before, the Elins are not kids, nor are they sexualized, especially not compared to the other female races. They're just cute, the mascots of the game just like the Lalafell in FFXIV.
    Erm.. I actually think, the left one is the censored one. o.O

  13. #88
    Hoshigami Reputation: 427
    Kashis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Plainfield, New Jersey
    Posts
    7,842
    Rep Power
    20

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bullit View Post
    Erm.. I actually think, the left one is the censored one. o.O
    No, left is uncensored. They just added undershirts and changed some of crotch areas.

    http://pixelimperfect.com/2013/05/02...sor-your-elin/

    more of them there and the "uncensored" ones aren't that bad. they aren't bad at all actually.
    Last edited by Kashis; 01-09-2014 at 11:18 AM.
    "Rules do not exist to bind you, they exist so you may know your freedoms"

    Be careful of what you say, tomorrow or today, for the words you now speak, may become the poison your enemies later seek; truth.
    http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Kashis, https://www.neonmob.com/@sliphatos
    NNID Sliphatos (1762-2677-2366): Smash Bros Wii U/3DS, Fantasy Life, Monster Hunter 4, Splatoon.

  14. #89
    Wand of !!!!!!11!!! Power Reputation: 22
    Duero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    743
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    All I can add this is. Give a big hand to the internet to only place where they discuss imaginary people ones and zeros and can not see the difference between fantasy and reality. Now shall we talk about dragons and elf's being real or not ?

  15. #90
    Orc's Breathmint Reputation: 32

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    118
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Duero View Post
    All I can add this is. Give a big hand to the internet to only place where they discuss imaginary people ones and zeros and can not see the difference between fantasy and reality. Now shall we talk about dragons and elf's being real or not ?
    Well let's not rule anything out yet, I mean we still haven't seen every bit of the earth yet.

  16. #91
    Fat Bowser Reputation: 10
    Darkshadz's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    206
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kashis View Post
    They didn't do anything else besides add a undershirt and make the shorts a soild color with no flare in order to draw the attention elsewhere. The length of the shorts though and the overall physique are still the same. The left costume had way better design, all they did was just make the costume look bland and cover up some exposed skin, like that really changes anything.

    Like I said before, the Elins are not kids, nor are they sexualized, especially not compared to the other female races. They're just cute, the mascots of the game just like the Lalafell in FFXIV.
    Since I'm nice and don't want to start a flamewar, I will speak about this no further. They were censored for a reason so this debate is pointless now anyway.

  17. #92
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 235
    Jermatoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    6,229
    Rep Power
    15

  18. #93
    Lockhart’s are forever Reputation: 60
    bullit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    377
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jermatoo View Post
    Thanks for the links!
    I'm actually feeling curiously excited about the reaper class. Especially the life-leech and the location-swapping-skill seem awesome.
    I might give Tera another go in the near future... I just hope it wont be elin-only anymore when it reaches EU/NA.

  19. #94
    Super Duper Uber Mega Ultra Extreme Reputation: 20
    Krivik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    876
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kashis View Post
    Because a little belly and thigh is showing? Really? That's not sexy, its just a cute outfit. Even if some of the little women at my job that are natually small like that wore that, I would not think it was sexy. And besides, the only thing they "censored" in that pic WAS the bellly button and midsplit. Big deal.
    Are you ****ing stupid? If that's not meant to be ''sexy'' then WHAT THE **** IS? She's barely wearing a ****ing thing! A robe that shows most of her body + panties. That's ''cute'' to you?

    You people are just insufferable. Shameless, and insufferable. Every single time I get into one of these shits it's always the same thing. Delusions and excuses.

    We're talking about pedophiles here. We're talking about taking a stand when it comes to protecting children. But who gives a shit, right?

    Culture is not a defense. It's an excuse. It doesn't fkn mean anything that it's culture. It doesn't matter at all.

    I mean, what about places like in the middle east? Where they stone women to death because they've gotten raped. I can say that's culture but that doesn't change anything.

    It's still wrong. It still needs to go.
    Last edited by Krivik; 01-09-2014 at 09:55 PM.

  20. #95
    Lockhart’s are forever Reputation: 60
    bullit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    377
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    I agree with you, but that's not the topic here. (Also, there's an "edit"-function.)

    Was anything announced for EU/NA yet? Are they generally fast with translating and implementing korean updates?

  21. #96
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 235
    Jermatoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    6,229
    Rep Power
    15

    Default

    They're not too slow with updates to EU/NA. I would guess maybe May/April at the earliest to get the update, but it also depends on when it comes out on the KR server.

  22. #97
    Illgamez Insomniac Reputation: 122
    Viney1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    2,201
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jermatoo View Post
    They're not too slow with updates to EU/NA. I would guess maybe May/April at the earliest to get the update, but it also depends on when it comes out on the KR server.
    They already said it is coming on January 15th? or maybe it was 10th. Either way, it comes to KR very soon and I'm guessing some people will show off the class so we all can get a glimpse of it.
    Current Games:

    Blade and Soul NA (CBT)
    Black Desert (CBT)
    Albion Online (CBT)

    Waiting for:

    Overwatch (CBT)
    The Division (CBT)

  23. #98
    Hoshigami Reputation: 427
    Kashis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Plainfield, New Jersey
    Posts
    7,842
    Rep Power
    20

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Krivik View Post
    Are you ****ing stupid? If that's not meant to be ''sexy'' then WHAT THE **** IS? She's barely wearing a ****ing thing! A robe that shows most of her body + panties. That's ''cute'' to you?

    You people are just insufferable. Shameless, and insufferable. Every single time I get into one of these shits it's always the same thing. Delusions and excuses.

    We're talking about pedophiles here. We're talking about taking a stand when it comes to protecting children. But who gives a shit, right?

    Culture is not a defense. It's an excuse. It doesn't fkn mean anything that it's culture. It doesn't matter at all.

    I mean, what about places like in the middle east? Where they stone women to death because they've gotten raped. I can say that's culture but that doesn't change anything.

    It's still wrong. It still needs to go.
    No, we are not talking about pedophiles, we are talking about people who think fictional video game characters represent little girls when they don't. For the last time, the El​in are not little girls. They are also not human, they are hundreds of years old; read the damn lore. Most the people who play this game do not see the Elin as sex symbols plain and simple.

    Don't get me started on that, "Our Culture is trying to protect the children" crap because no the hell it isn't. You have REAL LIFE effing beauty pageants starring kids parading around in actual sexualized clothing that adult women wear, on TV, and that's legal, and you are looking down from your horse and telling me that we need to protect children from a fantasy game that's rated Mature anyway that kids should be playing the first place?

    You want to make this into a topic about america standards? Oh please do and let me inform you about how they don't actually exist.
    The middle east, lol. Ya'll are ridiculous. I used to live there, in Turkey. Would you like me to tell you about that as well?

    Please stop.
    "Rules do not exist to bind you, they exist so you may know your freedoms"

    Be careful of what you say, tomorrow or today, for the words you now speak, may become the poison your enemies later seek; truth.
    http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Kashis, https://www.neonmob.com/@sliphatos
    NNID Sliphatos (1762-2677-2366): Smash Bros Wii U/3DS, Fantasy Life, Monster Hunter 4, Splatoon.

  24. #99
    Wand of !!!!!!11!!! Power Reputation: 22
    Duero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    743
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kashis View Post
    a fantasy game that's rated Mature anyway that kids should be playing the first place?
    Well just checked the boxed copy of Tera and in my country it´s rated T for teen or we have a age rating and it says from 12 and up and I would not call 12 mature.

    but as I said in a early post I got to hand it to you all fighting over imaginary things ooh these pixels or one and zeros looks like this and it´s a crime it make you a bad person it was the same with Scarlet blade when it came out a big huge fight here on RPG how it was disrespectful toward female gender and so on why not spend your energy on real life like real criminals than sit here and be all judgmental on imaginary things. In my country people who can´t see the difference between reality and fantasy we tend to call them nuts and send the of to a psychiatric clinic.

  25. #100
    Fat Bowser Reputation: 10
    Darkshadz's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    206
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Can we stop bickering about elins and speak about the reaper class instead? It is too bad there will be no pvp armor for the reaper class until they release new dungeons according to the article Jermatoo provided. I guess by the time the new class is released for our version, they will implement those new dungeons + pvp armor set at the same time.
    Last edited by Darkshadz; 01-10-2014 at 12:32 AM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •