TERA - ENMASSE - New upcoming class

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
    Link's a Hippie! Reputation: 22

Quote Originally Posted by KdChan View Post
    You lose all credibility with an avatar and sign like this but whatever...

I agree with people disappointed that this class is restricted to just 1 race, and i can say this as user that play Elin as a primary race. I still think that every race should play every class.
    wWell that I like anime has nothing to do with that I donīt like the Elin race cuz Teras has nothing to do with anime and to be honest I donīt like the race I just donīt I prefer Amani or Human. Some like small people and some like small girls at the age of 300 "According to Tera lore Elins can be up to age of 300".

And yes I donīt like it to be race restricted itīs just stupid like I hate that SWTOR has race restriction for F2P I only know 2 games who make good f2p services that's Rift and DDO. I hate the same with some mmos that even have gender restrion on classes like hey wanna play priest then you must play female.

Yes I will probably make and Elin to try the class out because I got nothing against that race I just donīt like it like I donīt like gnomes in wow or halfings in Neverwinter but I would still play them if they was class restricted or they had some race stat that works best for that class . Like in Tera I would pick and elf mage for the reason that the elf has a nice Mana racial skill.

Also if little PMS Otakun wanna know why I pick Goblin over Elin is 2 reason I find them cool evil and in goblin lore they are not to be trifle with and I always like being on the evil side in games but if I shall be mental retarded for that so be it at least I got my own opinion on witch race I like.

Manic's Maniacal Machine Reputation: 98

Quote Originally Posted by Duero View Post
    wWell that I like anime has nothing to do with that I donīt like the Elin race cuz Teras has nothing to do with anime and to be honest I donīt like the race I just donīt I prefer Amani or Human. Some like small people and some like small girls at the age of 300 "According to Tera lore Elins can be up to age of 300".

And yes I donīt like it to be race restricted itīs just stupid like I hate that SWTOR has race restriction for F2P I only know 2 games who make good f2p services that's Rift and DDO. I hate the same with some mmos that even have gender restrion on classes like hey wanna play priest then you must play female.

Yes I will probably make and Elin to try the class out because I got nothing against that race I just donīt like it like I donīt like gnomes in wow or halfings in Neverwinter but I would still play them if they was class restricted or they had some race stat that works best for that class . Like in Tera I would pick and elf mage for the reason that the elf has a nice Mana racial skill.

Also if little PMS Otakun wanna know why I pick Goblin over Elin is 2 reason I find them cool evil and in goblin lore they are not to be trifle with and I always like being on the evil side in games but if I shall be mental retarded for that so be it at least I got my own opinion on witch race I like.
    Aion NA also makes almost perfect F2P services.. The game is truly free to play. The entire game and its services are available for free. It has some Cash items in the Cash Shop that some people could consider p2w, but it really isn't. They don't know what p2w is. Also, the game is very open so just about anything is possible to be obtained or traded.

/endofftopic
    Playing: World of Warcraft (Kel Thuzad Alliance)

Master Chief's Windex Reputation: 10

How is EU Aion ? I think its too hard to get even 1 Gold Pack to start out .. is that true ? Also is it easy to keep getting GP's after that ?

Fabio_R's Fruitcup Reputation: 91

Quote Originally Posted by Vagabontat View Post
    How is EU Aion ? I think its too hard to get even 1 Gold Pack to start out .. is that true ? Also is it easy to keep getting GP's after that ?
    I've heard nothing but horror stories about EU Aion.

Quote Originally Posted by Cingal View Post
    Generally, if the game has characters which would put you on an FBI watchlist, you're playing an Asian game.

Same here and that's why I'm asking I would love to play in EU but that GP thing is killing the game and why they don't care I'll never know.I'm really hoping someone else gets the game from those fools from Dumbforge.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 220

YouTube Video
    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Ehh

Wario’s Bad Accent Reputation: 26

Quote Originally Posted by Duero View Post
    haha mental retardation. Geesh wow man just cuz I dont have a loli complex like you I got mental retardation well I can live with that at least's I don't judge you for your fetish well time to end that discussion before some one cry's.
    Cute =/= Fetish

Quote Originally Posted by goawaybeavis View Post

beauty is not as straightforward as you think
    Gollum is a CG character, comparing that to a real person isn't exactly fair nor is he even a goblin. He is a hobbit.
    Last edited by Otakun; 01-08-2014 at 08:36 PM.

Geeez........i'm soooooo tired of the freakin argument about pedophiles on Tera!!!!

WTF people, i'm a girl, i just LOVE ELINS! I started to play Tera while back when the beta was just beginning on HNgame korea and i though it could not be more perfect, and Elins was my fav race since then. Only a dirthy mind can look at a toon and think: "oh, wait this is too small, too young, too girlie to be allowed, would make pedos love it."

Lemme illuminate you if you really need: all the freakin anime/manga are for pedos if you think this, because all the females on manga resemble little girls with no exceptions (maybe with the exceptions of the aunts, granma's and sorts)...even the moms are drew to be seen like very very young. I bet you don't see your mother's face when you watch a manga mommy face in an anime movie, because those drawings are way too innatural, are way too young to be your mother. Aren't you??
    Then if is so, why the heck are you so outraged with a darn little character that resembles a girl? Is not there to tell you: "hey, look at me, i'm here in order to allow ya to fk me..." Or it is and imma so stupid that i never got it?!!? cos i never though an online action game is made for sexual purposes... And i'm not talking about Second life or IMVU games here!

To the hell with all the fake moralists that squeal and bawl against Elins while runs to watch hentai as often as they can.

My 2 cents

Super Duper Uber Mega Ultra Extreme Reputation: 20

''Only a dirthy mind can look at a toon and think: "oh, wait this is too small, too young, too girlie to be allowed, would make pedos love it." ''

A toon which looks to be a little girl wearing what looks to be lingerie. No, it doesn't take a dirty person to see the glaringly obvious fact that they're sexualizing little girls. And I am not going to delude myself into thinking otherwise just because you may accuse me of being a pervert.

Screw you.

No one said anything about the Ellin being too small or too young or too girlie (wtf?). The issue is none of these things. But the fact that they are sexualizing little girls. You can have your small chars, your young chars. But you don't SEXUALIZE Little girls.

And ''too girlie''? We're talking about costumes that look like fkn lingerie! That's your definition of girlie clothing? If I were a girl, I'd be ashamed of how wrong they got it.

The people saying the pedos love it are right. That's the entire fkn point of the Ellin. To market the game to pedophiles. If that wasn't true, then why don't Ellin costumes cater to you instead of to pedophiles? You are not the Ellins intended audience.

If the Ellin was too girlie. By that, I mean, if it was a character that's meant to appeal to a feminine audience then I would have no problem with that at all. But that's not what the Ellin is. Instead it's meant to appeal to a bunch of sick ppl with a seriously unhealthy mental illness.

I'm not going to address Japan and Anime. The only thing I'm going to add to that is that my concerns don't stop whether we are talking about games, or anime. Or Korea, or Japan.

Quote Originally Posted by Krivik View Post
    ''Only a dirthy mind can look at a toon and think: "oh, wait this is too small, too young, too girlie to be allowed, would make pedos love it." ''

A toon which looks to be a little girl wearing what looks to be lingerie. No, it doesn't take a dirty person to see the glaringly obvious fact that they're sexualizing little girls. And I am not going to delude myself into thinking otherwise just because you may accuse me of being a pervert.

Screw you.

No one said anything about the Ellin being too small or too young or too girlie (wtf?). The issue is none of these things. But the fact that they are sexualizing little girls. You can have your small chars, your young chars. But you don't SEXUALIZE Little girls.

And ''too girlie''? We're talking about costumes that look like fkn lingerie! That's your definition of girlie clothing? If I were a girl, I'd be ashamed of how wrong they got it.

The people saying the pedos love it are right. That's the entire fkn point of the Ellin. To market the game to pedophiles. If that wasn't true, then why don't Ellin costumes cater to you instead of to pedophiles? You are not the Ellins intended audience.

If the Ellin was too girlie. By that, I mean, if it was a character that's meant to appeal to a feminine audience then I would have no problem with that at all. But that's not what the Ellin is. Instead it's meant to appeal to a bunch of sick ppl with a seriously unhealthy mental illness.

I'm not going to address Japan and Anime. The only thing I'm going to add to that is that my concerns don't stop whether we are talking about games, or anime. Or Korea, or Japan.
    When i was little, and i mean really little (5-6 years old) my mother used to dress me with very very short dresses/skirts, sometimes in silk, with ruffles and fluffs and puffs with very cute underwear (read here lingerie because is what it really was, and seems it disturbs you sooo much for some strange reason!) full of color with hearts and stars and all sorts of other things, and lace and fluffy ruffles around it, and cute sox with bows and nice lacquered shoes and guess what! Nobody thought my mother was nuts, nor i was ever aggressed by any pedo, neither my other 5 sisters before me.
    And guess what else!! Even my daughter got dressed the same by me when i had her, with the same darn lingerie full of hearts and lace and ruffles with very cute and very short dresses and skirts and transparent silk shirts; And neither her got ever aggressed or looked at like she were in danger to be kidnapped by the first passing pedo.
    Maybe because where i live this looks natural?! Because on the normal world where i live nobody thinks me or my sisters or my friends or my daughter are sex toys if they gets dressed when are 6 years old as Elins does?!
    And this because people knows this is a darn natural thing and is cute and just a screwed mind can think a cute girl is dressed with cute lingerie to be object of sexual desire.

I think is a matter of culture and from what i could notice (please no hard feelings, is just my opinion, biased or not) most of the outraged people who rage at Elins as object of pedo material, are from US where i can see almost all the traditions got lost and the girls at a very young age are not seen anymore as "little girls" who should be treated accordingly, but more like teen agers, even if they are still 8. They are ok to be dressed in jeans and shirts, with long dresses that hides even the ankles, even if is not comfortable for a 5yo girl, because if they get a short dress that shows the panties under it, means they want to attract the pedophiles.... Such a lame mentality!!!

And please don't separate the argument manga/anime from Elins. If manga did not existed, nor this race would. If you like to read manga and/or watch anime, then you are just a fake moralist and that's it. (figure watching hentai, and i bet at least once in your life you did enjoyed watching.)

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast