TERA - ENMASSE - New upcoming class

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast
  1. #81
    Fat Bowser Reputation: 10
    Darkshadz's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    207
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    @Aeris Considering that Tera's female characters are oversexualized, I don't know how you will try to convince people that elins are not oversexualized as well. I mean, a child-like race wearing thongs (in the korean version) is okay for you?

  2. #82
    Master Chief's Windex Reputation: 10

    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    86
    Rep Power
    4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Darkshadz View Post
    @Aeris Considering that Tera's female characters are oversexualized, I don't know how you will try to convince people that elins are not oversexualized as well. I mean, a child-like race wearing thongs (in the korean version) is okay for you?
    ok, my last post on the argument and i'm out.

    Examples:

    1. Cute girl panties:

    2. Elin uncensored/censored: http://pixelimperfect.com/2013/05/02/tera-uncensor-your-elin/
    http://my.mmo site.com/1cd10251c16a43d090e2399862b464a2/blog/item/1c8e968e01d15c1fdfee5b36fccf123e.html

    Really is enough to google it to get them all.

    3. Thong: Believe me this is a very large and comphy one...usually a thong is a small string. Trust me, i'm a woman, i wear them.



    Now.....can you see the basical difference or you still wanna keep your theory up???
    Have you ever seen Elin's buttocks on the wind? and i mean ever?? Cos if you say you did you're a plain liar. I played the korean version and the back of elins was always covered, never seen anything to remind me a string in the middle of their arse. (sorry for being brutal here)

    Please quit with this idiocy. If there is a sexualisation on this game, there are all the other female chars, as they wear almost nothing than strings.
    You see only what the media manipulates your brain to see. So the media sais elins are otrageous and you agree with them because ....you have no idea why but.... because that.
    I call that brainwashing.

    Now i'm really out. Cheers.

  3. #83
    Fat Bowser Reputation: 10
    Darkshadz's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    207
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aeris View Post
    snip
    I don't know if I'm allowed to post that but



    Do you understand why elins were censored now?

    edit: btw there's this thing called CULTURE. What is accepted in a country can be frown upon in another one. Just saying.

    As for the new class, I fail to understand why it is restricted to one race, there's no excuse for that.
    Last edited by Darkshadz; 01-09-2014 at 04:42 AM.

  4. #84
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 319
    Kashis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Plainfield, New Jersey
    Posts
    6,807
    Rep Power
    17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Darkshadz View Post
    I don't know if I'm allowed to post that but



    Do you understand why elins were censored now?

    edit: btw there's this thing called CULTURE. What is accepted in a country can be frown upon in another one. Just saying.

    As for the new class, I fail to understand why it is restricted to one race, there's no excuse for that.


    Because a little belly and thigh is showing? Really? That's not sexy, its just a cute outfit. Even if some of the little women at my job that are natually small like that wore that, I would not think it was sexy. And besides, the only thing they "censored" in that pic WAS the bellly button and midsplit. Big deal.

    The class being limited to Elins was explained already, since they are all female, it takes less time to do the animations for the class so it can come out quicker. The devs already stated that and people just keep harping on it being temp Elin exclusive for testing.

    Give it a rest.
    Last edited by Kashis; 01-09-2014 at 06:44 AM.
    "Rules do not exist to bind you, they exist so you may know your freedoms"

    Be careful of what you say, tomorrow or today, for the words you now speak, may become the poison your enemies later seek; truth.
    http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Kashis

  5. #85
    Fat Bowser Reputation: 10
    Darkshadz's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    207
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kashis View Post
    Because a little belly and thigh is showing? Really? That's not sexy, its just a cute outfit.
    I will pretend I didn't read that. Hint: no it wasn't because of the little belly.

    The class being limited to Elins was explained already, since they are all female, it takes less time to do the animations for the class so it can come out quicker. The devs already stated that and people just keep harping on it being temp Elin exclusive for testing.

    Give it a rest.
    If that's just a demo of the upcoming class, it's fine for me. But if they plan to really make it exclusive to elins, that's just retarded.

    edit: from what I read from users on Teratoday, it is elin exclusive for the beta test.
    Last edited by Darkshadz; 01-09-2014 at 07:11 AM.

  6. #86
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 319
    Kashis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Plainfield, New Jersey
    Posts
    6,807
    Rep Power
    17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Darkshadz View Post
    I will pretend I didn't read that. Hint: no it wasn't because of the little belly.
    They didn't do anything else besides add a undershirt and make the shorts a soild color with no flare in order to draw the attention elsewhere. The length of the shorts though and the overall physique are still the same. The left costume had way better design, all they did was just make the costume look bland and cover up some exposed skin, like that really changes anything.

    Like I said before, the Elins are not kids, nor are they sexualized, especially not compared to the other female races. They're just cute, the mascots of the game just like the Lalafell in FFXIV.
    "Rules do not exist to bind you, they exist so you may know your freedoms"

    Be careful of what you say, tomorrow or today, for the words you now speak, may become the poison your enemies later seek; truth.
    http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Kashis

  7. #87
    Sonicís Milkshake Reputation: 42
    bullit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    305
    Rep Power
    6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kashis View Post
    They didn't do anything else besides add a undershirt and make the shorts a soild color with no flare in order to draw the attention elsewhere. The length of the shorts though and the overall physique are still the same. The left costume had way better design, all they did was just make the costume look bland and cover up some exposed skin, like that really changes anything.

    Like I said before, the Elins are not kids, nor are they sexualized, especially not compared to the other female races. They're just cute, the mascots of the game just like the Lalafell in FFXIV.
    Erm.. I actually think, the left one is the censored one. o.O

  8. #88
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 319
    Kashis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Plainfield, New Jersey
    Posts
    6,807
    Rep Power
    17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bullit View Post
    Erm.. I actually think, the left one is the censored one. o.O
    No, left is uncensored. They just added undershirts and changed some of crotch areas.

    http://pixelimperfect.com/2013/05/02...sor-your-elin/

    more of them there and the "uncensored" ones aren't that bad. they aren't bad at all actually.
    Last edited by Kashis; 01-09-2014 at 10:18 AM.
    "Rules do not exist to bind you, they exist so you may know your freedoms"

    Be careful of what you say, tomorrow or today, for the words you now speak, may become the poison your enemies later seek; truth.
    http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Kashis

  9. #89
    Link's a Hippie! Reputation: 22
    Duero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    682
    Rep Power
    6

    Default

    All I can add this is. Give a big hand to the internet to only place where they discuss imaginary people ones and zeros and can not see the difference between fantasy and reality. Now shall we talk about dragons and elf's being real or not ?

  10. #90
    Cloud's Hair Spray Reputation: 32
    Basoes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    72
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Duero View Post
    All I can add this is. Give a big hand to the internet to only place where they discuss imaginary people ones and zeros and can not see the difference between fantasy and reality. Now shall we talk about dragons and elf's being real or not ?
    Well let's not rule anything out yet, I mean we still haven't seen every bit of the earth yet.

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •