Looking for Fellow Wow players

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Lightbulb Looking for Fellow Wow players

Hello! I have been playing Wow on and off enjoyably for the past few years but recently it has gotten boring and lonely. I have never maxed out because the game had(has) to much grinding and i got bored of just grinding alone, my level zones Pvp matches and open world was/is just ****s with BOA armor, and altogether im just bored of the high levels altogether. Even though i never maxed i got about 6 characters to level 70-81 on the server Maiev which died out long ago. I would call myself friendly and a bit childish/foolish (:P) and I don't mind starting over on a new server or going on any faction/race (as long as its not dwarves and gnomes). My favorite thing in Wow is committing shenanigans (on level 20 using just your mount finishing all of the Easter achievements that take place around the world and getting the title :P) , exploring Wow's landscape, and Pvp if it isn't over run with BOA *****es. When I get the chance i enjoy to socialize one on one, with groups, and guilds if they aren't old, full, dead, and boring. When i do Pve/Pvp my favorite role is Healer, and if that's not available, Tank. That's pretty much all there is to know about me :P so if your interested just email at AnonymoustheVVI@gmail.com or just reply on this thread.

Just to be clear i am NOT looking for some rich Wow expert to supply me so i can power level and grind easily. This is for the sake of enjoyment and enjoyment alone.
    Last edited by Meep the V; 12-28-2013 at 01:14 AM.

Heads or Tails Reputation: 24

We can have some fun on a Burning Crusade Blizzlike or Vanilla Blizzlike (normal rates) *cough*p*cough* server if you'd like to, great community and good population. Honestly though, a lot of people have a bad impression of these servers and criticize them without ever having played them, but I promise you they're a lot of fun. Send me a pm if you're interested, otherwise, good luck. ^^
    Quote Originally Posted by mysticzero View Post
    what is an indie game a game from indien?

Wario’s Bad Accent Reputation: 32

A few friends and myself(five total) recently started WoW on the Quel'dorei(i think its spelled like that...) server and are playing it pretty much whenever we have the chance. None of us are maxed and we are basically new to WoW but we like it and we plan on sticking to it. It's four of us currently that are playing +1 more that is currently in the process of installing the game. Our classes are:

Paladin(Protection)
    Hunter(beast master)
    Hunter(marksman)
    Warlock(demonology)
    Shaman(Restoration)/Warrior(Fury) Yeah I am indecisive >.>'

Feel free to message me if you wanna join our little Band of Trolls :P

Still learning the ropes Reputation: 10

I actually have an extra account with RAF on it if anyone is interested in starting a new toon with 3x exp with me.
    Theres NO WAY that grab got me

Holy Hand Grenade Reputation: 27

Quote Originally Posted by Vrykodlak View Post
    We can have some fun on a Burning Crusade Blizzlike or Vanilla Blizzlike (normal rates) *cough*p*cough* server if you'd like to, great community and good population. Honestly though, a lot of people have a bad impression of these servers and criticize them without ever having played them, but I promise you they're a lot of fun. Send me a pm if you're interested, otherwise, good luck. ^^
    Can you PM me the name of the magical realm? ^^

Playing Final Fantasy XI
    Server:Asura
    IGN:Rubedo

Originally Posted by Zilo View Post
    Blind monk was made into Udyr - if blindmonk comes out for real *I doubt he will* I Will buy people $10 worth of riotpoint cards hell even quote me / sig
    me

Link's Dirty Sock Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by Labertaler View Post
    Can you PM me the name of the magical realm? ^^
    ditto. pm me too~!