Results 1 to 21 of 21

Thread: any one care to explain to me what swag is?

  1. #1
    Marineking's Minion Reputation: 125

    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    In my little box.
    Posts
    2,925
    Rep Power
    9

    Default any one care to explain to me what swag is?

    i have no clue onto what it is. i looked at some pictures on google but all i see is people dressed strange. please explain this swag to me as im quite curious.

  2. #2
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 422
    poeticas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    12,278
    Rep Power
    23

    Default

    When i was a kid we used to call it Street Wear ... just baggy clothing like pants that are bellow your ass ... long tshirts with some super hero or whatever shit on them ... different hats wearing with scarfs and etc ...

    Swag is just like the clothing ... its by far not a Type of life like most of the kids on the streets talk about its just an rebellious type of shit that people like to do i myself like to wear baggy clothing to especially when i am skateboarding or snowboarding but i do wear normal suits and etc...

    Eventually everyone grows out of that kind of thing...
    Some Stories Are Just Way Better In My Head!

  3. #3
    $$$
    Guest

    Default

    if u hav to ask den u def dont got it

  4. #4
    Forum PvPer Reputation: 629

    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    [REDACTED]
    Posts
    6,126
    Rep Power
    0

    Default


  5. #5
    in the sky with diamonds Reputation: 1151
    Oisterman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Trash Boat
    Posts
    25,933
    Rep Power
    47

    Default

    its a douchebag way of saying style.

  6. #6
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 366
    marcipaans's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Director of Acquisitions
    Posts
    9,863
    Rep Power
    21

    Default

    swag is something that needs to die asap
    so let's contribute and lock this thread towards a greater cause


  7. #7
    FabianN's Fanatic Reputation: 480

    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn Center, Minnesota
    Posts
    3,908
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Swag..is much more than how you dress. It's, more or less how you carry yourself.
    It's not about dressing fancy.

  8. #8
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 422
    poeticas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    12,278
    Rep Power
    23

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TreyTrey12 View Post
    Swag..is much more than how you dress. It's, more or less how you carry yourself.
    It's not about dressing fancy.
    trey i won't say anything because well this kind of style fits you ... from the photos i have seen which you post but seriously its not how you ''carry yourself'' its just a style ... which used to be an really awesome style called hip hop with baggy pants and etc and a sense of freedom which turned into this shit because of justin bieber and other little girls that started dressing like this ... i like my style and i like how people dress up and call it ''swag'' ...

    But here is a challenge for you Try finding a normal job with your ''swag'' since you say its how you carry yourself ... i bet all those who are saying that work in supermarkets ... nbt that i got anything against that ... but swag won't carry you trough your whole life....
    Some Stories Are Just Way Better In My Head!

  9. #9
    Game Journalist Reputation: 490

    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    6,917
    Rep Power
    21

    Default

    This is swag



    "....However, as with all things, you will encounter the odd retard and or ******."
    -Cingal
    -------(New Video!)------------------------(New Post!)[4/12]----------(Updated for ArcheAge!)[4/28]
    Youtube Channel | Twitch | Gaming Blog | Amitabha Gaming Guild
    Dark and Light Early Access Review

  10. #10
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 424

    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Montréal
    Posts
    6,630
    Rep Power
    20

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by poeticas View Post
    trey i won't say anything because well this kind of style fits you ... from the photos i have seen which you post but seriously its not how you ''carry yourself'' its just a style ... which used to be an really awesome style called hip hop with baggy pants and etc and a sense of freedom which turned into this shit because of justin bieber and other little girls that started dressing like this ... i like my style and i like how people dress up and call it ''swag'' ...

    But here is a challenge for you Try finding a normal job with your ''swag'' since you say its how you carry yourself ... i bet all those who are saying that work in supermarkets ... nbt that i got anything against that ... but swag won't carry you trough your whole life....
    http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/swag

    Read the origin

  11. #11
    in the sky with diamonds Reputation: 1151
    Oisterman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Trash Boat
    Posts
    25,933
    Rep Power
    47

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Oisterboy View Post
    its a douchebag way of saying style.

    . .

  12. #12
    FabianN's Fanatic Reputation: 480

    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn Center, Minnesota
    Posts
    3,908
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by poeticas View Post
    trey i won't say anything because well this kind of style fits you ... from the photos i have seen which you post but seriously its not how you ''carry yourself'' its just a style ... which used to be an really awesome style called hip hop with baggy pants and etc and a sense of freedom which turned into this shit because of justin bieber and other little girls that started dressing like this ... i like my style and i like how people dress up and call it ''swag'' ...

    But here is a challenge for you Try finding a normal job with your ''swag'' since you say its how you carry yourself ... i bet all those who are saying that work in supermarkets ... nbt that i got anything against that ... but swag won't carry you trough your whole life....
    Which is why I own 2 express photographer's suits. Like I said, swag isn't about how you dress but how you carry yourself.

    You can keep the baggy jeans and XXXXXL T shirts.

  13. #13
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 422
    poeticas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    12,278
    Rep Power
    23

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TreyTrey12 View Post
    Which is why I own 2 express photographer's suits. Like I said, swag isn't about how you dress but how you carry yourself.

    You can keep the baggy jeans and XXXXXL T shirts.
    i got no xxxxl t shirts and baggy jeans i like them but i like them wear when i am doing certain things other than that i got clothes that i wear when i go out or i go there and there ... swag is the way to carry yourself okey its your idea of that i got other thoughts about that ... its just my thought but

    swag is no life style ...
    Some Stories Are Just Way Better In My Head!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •