any one care to explain to me what swag is?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Easssssssy Livin' Reputation: 853

Quote Originally Posted by Oisterboy View Post
    its a douchebag way of saying style.

. .

Roxane's Roadkill Reputation: 382

Quote Originally Posted by poeticas View Post
    trey i won't say anything because well this kind of style fits you ... from the photos i have seen which you post but seriously its not how you ''carry yourself'' its just a style ... which used to be an really awesome style called hip hop with baggy pants and etc and a sense of freedom which turned into this shit because of justin bieber and other little girls that started dressing like this ... i like my style and i like how people dress up and call it ''swag'' ...

But here is a challenge for you Try finding a normal job with your ''swag'' since you say its how you carry yourself ... i bet all those who are saying that work in supermarkets ... nbt that i got anything against that ... but swag won't carry you trough your whole life....
    Which is why I own 2 express photographer's suits. Like I said, swag isn't about how you dress but how you carry yourself.

You can keep the baggy jeans and XXXXXL T shirts.
    We talked about love and what life could really be for me. When that sh-..is real you just know.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 246

Quote Originally Posted by TreyTrey12 View Post
    Which is why I own 2 express photographer's suits. Like I said, swag isn't about how you dress but how you carry yourself.

You can keep the baggy jeans and XXXXXL T shirts.
    i got no xxxxl t shirts and baggy jeans i like them but i like them wear when i am doing certain things other than that i got clothes that i wear when i go out or i go there and there ... swag is the way to carry yourself okey its your idea of that i got other thoughts about that ... its just my thought but

swag is no life style ...
    Some Stories Are Just Way Better In My Head!

Rock Man Reputation: 84

Quote Originally Posted by TreyTrey12 View Post
    Swag..is much more than how you dress. It's, more or less how you carry yourself.
    It's not about dressing fancy.
    I agree with this.

The term "swag" has branched out to multiple meanings. Clothing style can be swag, an aura/presence can be swag, and even other inanimate objects can be considered "swag." Consider the term "swag" as a replacement for "cool," but with a little more oomph.
    League of Legends IGN: Ellista

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 246

Quote Originally Posted by TuxedoSam View Post
    I agree with this.

The term "swag" has branched out to multiple meanings. Clothing style can be swag, an aura/presence can be swag, and even other inanimate objects can be considered "swag." Consider the term "swag" as a replacement for "cool," but with a little more oomph.
    soo acting all Douchy or how we call it like an asshole is cool nowadays ? damn i should do that.
    Some Stories Are Just Way Better In My Head!

Str1der's Stooge Reputation: 181

Its when you shit your pants and noone knows about it.

Rock Man Reputation: 84

Quote Originally Posted by poeticas View Post
    soo acting all Douchy or how we call it like an asshole is cool nowadays ? damn i should do that.
    I don't know how you came to this conclusion, but you don't have to be a douche to have swag. A dreamy guy's attractive walk and charming commentary delivery can be considered "swagger." You don't have to have arm *****es and sexually harass women on the street.

Moreover, if you ever attend nerd conventions, they usually have hand-outs that are called "swag bags." It's just a bag with neat promotional items in it such as flyers, pins, stickers, comics, etc. AKA, a bag of "cool" shit.
    League of Legends IGN: Ellista

call me chicken strips Reputation: 534

#swag

#yolooooooo

that pritty much answers yr query

Reading: You Just Don't Understand!: Women and Men in Conversations by Deborah Tannen (50%)
    Last read: A Child Named "It" by Dave Pelzer (NOT BAD), A Dance With Dragons by GRRM (4.5/5), A Wizard of Earthsea by Ursula K. Le Guin (3.5/5)

Interested in why I picked these books, or want to recommend me some more? Just pm me. I love books.

Detective Kirby Reputation: 12

Swag is an old term that used to be the free promo merchandise you got from concerts, magazines etc. Like, old Playstation magazines would give out "free swag" in their magazines in the form of posters, game demo CDs, etc. It's been appropriated by hip-hop culture to mean fancy clothes, acting like a douchebag, etc.

Swagger is the way you carry yourself, your confidence, etc. "That dude's got swagger", ie he's really confident and probably has lots of sex with pretty ladies.

Currently playing: Eldevin Online as a Deadly Assassin

Eternal Cowboy Reputation: 632
    Jacksonville Jaguars: 2018 Superbowl Champs

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast