any one care to explain to me what swag is?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Cloud13's Clown Reputation: 211

Default any one care to explain to me what swag is?

i have no clue onto what it is. i looked at some pictures on google but all i see is people dressed strange. please explain this swag to me as im quite curious.
    The south will rise again. God bless the C.S.A. The south is my home. I will die for the south. Please bury me in the great Southern land. And sing Dixie as you lay me to rest so i can here it forever. God bless the south.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 238

When i was a kid we used to call it Street Wear ... just baggy clothing like pants that are bellow your ass ... long tshirts with some super hero or whatever shit on them ... different hats wearing with scarfs and etc ...

Swag is just like the clothing ... its by far not a Type of life like most of the kids on the streets talk about its just an rebellious type of shit that people like to do i myself like to wear baggy clothing to especially when i am skateboarding or snowboarding but i do wear normal suits and etc...

Eventually everyone grows out of that kind of thing...
    Some Stories Are Just Way Better In My Head!

Eternal Cowboy Reputation: 577
    Jacksonville Jaguars: 2018 Superbowl Champs

if u hav to ask den u def dont got it

The Undead Reputation: 417

Easssssssy Livin' Reputation: 844

its a douchebag way of saying style.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 366

swag is something that needs to die asap
    so let's contribute and lock this thread towards a greater cause

Roxane's Roadkill Reputation: 382

Swag..is much more than how you dress. It's, more or less how you carry yourself.
    It's not about dressing fancy.
    We talked about love and what life could really be for me. When that sh-..is real you just know.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 238

Quote Originally Posted by TreyTrey12 View Post
    Swag..is much more than how you dress. It's, more or less how you carry yourself.
    It's not about dressing fancy.
    trey i won't say anything because well this kind of style fits you ... from the photos i have seen which you post but seriously its not how you ''carry yourself'' its just a style ... which used to be an really awesome style called hip hop with baggy pants and etc and a sense of freedom which turned into this shit because of justin bieber and other little girls that started dressing like this ... i like my style and i like how people dress up and call it ''swag'' ...

But here is a challenge for you Try finding a normal job with your ''swag'' since you say its how you carry yourself ... i bet all those who are saying that work in supermarkets ... nbt that i got anything against that ... but swag won't carry you trough your whole life....
    Some Stories Are Just Way Better In My Head!

Game Journalist Reputation: 386

This is swag

"....However, as with all things, you will encounter the odd retard and or asshole."
    -Cingal
    -------(New Video!)------------------------(New Post!)[7/10]----------(Now recruiting for ArcheAge!!!)[4/28]
    Youtube Channel | Twitch | Gaming Blog | Amitabha Gaming Guild

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 358

Quote Originally Posted by poeticas View Post
    trey i won't say anything because well this kind of style fits you ... from the photos i have seen which you post but seriously its not how you ''carry yourself'' its just a style ... which used to be an really awesome style called hip hop with baggy pants and etc and a sense of freedom which turned into this shit because of justin bieber and other little girls that started dressing like this ... i like my style and i like how people dress up and call it ''swag'' ...

But here is a challenge for you Try finding a normal job with your ''swag'' since you say its how you carry yourself ... i bet all those who are saying that work in supermarkets ... nbt that i got anything against that ... but swag won't carry you trough your whole life....
    http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/swag

Read the origin

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast