Say you're dating a crazy person...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    General Manager Reputation: 353

Default Say you're dating a crazy person...

So the scenario is you've gotten involved with someone who is nuts and it's only a matter of time they go over the top and scar you forever. If you break up with them flat out, they're probably going to stalk you and continue doing weird things for a while.

Your only salvation is to trick them into making the decision to break up with you instead. How do you go about becoming annoying/crazy enough to escape from this situation?
    Id rather risk confusing some people than disappointing them. - Mark Jacobs

It's a sign you're a bad person if somebody else acted like you, you would hate them. - Swagger Pope

Follow my writing team at OnRPG.

Currently Playing: SMITE, Elsword
    History: FFXIV, Lost Saga, Prime World, Path of Exile, League of Legends, Wizardry Online, The Secret World, TERA, Planetside 2, C9, Dragon Nest, Forsaken World, Dungeon Defenders, Realm of the Titans, Eden Eternal, Vindictus, Champions Online, PockieNinja, Black Prophecy, Warhammer, Perfect World, Maplestory, Guild Wars, Anarchy Online, Ragnarok.

Support Pancreatic Cancer Research

The Undead Reputation: 448

I've been in this position, got a friend to kiss her while she was drunk. Instant excuse to dump dat ass. Worked perfectly.

Ugh, read it wrong. I think if I had to make her dump me I'd just not wash for months and become a lazy asshole. So I'd do nothing.

McFox Sandwich Reputation: 120

Start arguments over the littlest, stupidest shit. Do things that I know he doesn't like, like interrupting him when he's trying to verbalize intricate, complex thoughts. Maybe cry constantly and dramatize everything. Smother him with rules and jealousy.

Hmmmmmmmmmmm. Are you in a relationship you want to end?
    League of Legends IGN: Ellista

A Shrubbery Reputation: 141

Convenience her friend to make-out with me. If I've gotta be an asshole about this than I might as well be the biggest asshole I can be.
    # ᴛ ʜ ᴇ ʏ ᴄ ᴀ ʟ ʟ ᴍ ᴇ ᴛ ʜ ᴇ s ᴏ ʀ ᴄ ᴇ ʀ ᴇ ʀ s ᴜ ᴘ ʀ ᴇ ᴍ ᴇ ʙ ᴇ ᴄ ᴀ ᴜ s ᴇ ɪ ' ᴍ s ᴏ s ᴛ ʀ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴇ.

Bladin's Sword Sharpener Reputation: 88

You guys think too small. Aiming for the best friend is too small and can sometimes backfire.
    Bagging the mom. Now that will end it.

Quote Originally Posted by FarmerM View Post
    You guys think too small. Aiming for the best friend is too small and can sometimes backfire.
    Bagging the mom. Now that will end it.
    The Sister is a good go to as well.
    # ᴛ ʜ ᴇ ʏ ᴄ ᴀ ʟ ʟ ᴍ ᴇ ᴛ ʜ ᴇ s ᴏ ʀ ᴄ ᴇ ʀ ᴇ ʀ s ᴜ ᴘ ʀ ᴇ ᴍ ᴇ ʙ ᴇ ᴄ ᴀ ᴜ s ᴇ ɪ ' ᴍ s ᴏ s ᴛ ʀ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴇ.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 188

Quote Originally Posted by DizzyPW View Post
    How do you go about becoming annoying/crazy enough to escape from this situation?
    Invite them to duo queue and then feed.

You could Read a Guide on How to Piss Her Off. Or join a religion. Move to another city... I don't know. Usually people who are attention-starved will try to please. If you're giving-in every time someone spazzes-out then they'll learn to spazz-out more? I don't know... People are so stupid. Try to empathize with her feelings instead of hurting her :/ Make up some religious shit. I have no clue. It's easy to make people hate you, if that's what you're aiming at. But you're a jerk for dumping her.
    ... That moment when you realized that your bath towel is covered in sawdust.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 567

Quote Originally Posted by Phanein View Post
    The Sister is a good go to as well.
    Or hit on her dad instead.

Stay frosty.

General Manager Reputation: 353

Quote Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
    Or hit on her dad instead.
    Ronin wins as usual.
    Id rather risk confusing some people than disappointing them. - Mark Jacobs

It's a sign you're a bad person if somebody else acted like you, you would hate them. - Swagger Pope

Follow my writing team at OnRPG.

Currently Playing: SMITE, Elsword
    History: FFXIV, Lost Saga, Prime World, Path of Exile, League of Legends, Wizardry Online, The Secret World, TERA, Planetside 2, C9, Dragon Nest, Forsaken World, Dungeon Defenders, Realm of the Titans, Eden Eternal, Vindictus, Champions Online, PockieNinja, Black Prophecy, Warhammer, Perfect World, Maplestory, Guild Wars, Anarchy Online, Ragnarok.

Support Pancreatic Cancer Research

Quote Originally Posted by DizzyPW View Post
    Ronin wins as usual.
    Ronin has swag.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast