Say you're dating a crazy person...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Illgamez Insomniac Reputation: 151

Get mad at everything he does, cry over everything, and weekly doses of the silent treatment.

oh man, just the thought of doing those things makes me feel terrible.

ChimaeraOne's Cookie Reputation: 47

Hmm, I think I'd accept her before hand. The thought of someone obsessing over me is a sick fetish of mine.
    My best friend owes me a favor, I haven't called back on as of yet. So does my dad, I'll get 'em to deal with it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Quote
    IPandawa was a minor god who came to power and joined the ranks of the twelve when she discovered a recipe for the perfect bamboo wine/milk.
    Wakfu: Roxie Hubrecut

The Undead Reputation: 448

Kick kittens.

Easssssssy Livin' Reputation: 853

My most recent ex was the first actually crazy girl I had ever been with. I would always suggest the direct and honest approach, but after her I understand the need for a sneaky split.

I just stopped answering texts, would say hours later my phone had died. Made up illnesses to avoid contact, etc. One night she wanted to hang out, I said I wasn't feeling ok, and she walked into the bar 5 minutes later to see me in a shotgun race with the bartender. She left, and hasn't texted since.

I genuinely felt bad, but it was pretty necessary. I'm definitely not the type of person to be ok with this. Ya gotta do what ya gotta do.

Dunny 2014 Updated 10/19

Snakes Big Toe Reputation: 120

Quote Originally Posted by Oisterboy View Post
    My most recent ex was the first actually crazy girl I had ever been with. I would always suggest the direct and honest approach, but after her I understand the need for a sneaky split.

I just stopped answering texts, would say hours later my phone had died. Made up illnesses to avoid contact, etc. One night she wanted to hang out, I said I wasn't feeling ok, and she walked into the bar 5 minutes later to see me in a shotgun race with the bartender. She left, and hasn't texted since.

I genuinely felt bad, but it was pretty necessary. I'm definitely not the type of person to be ok with this. Ya gotta do what ya gotta do.
    Yeah, that really is a shitty way to break-up with someone. I'll assume your life was at risk and try not to judge you. :>P
    League of Legends IGN: Ellista

Fabio_R's Fruitcup Reputation: 384

The crazy ones are the best ones.

Super Moderator Reputation: 195

Just break up with her and cut all contact, if she stalks you then a restraining order is your friend.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 344

Quote Originally Posted by TreyTrey12 View Post
    The crazy ones are the best ones.
    The sex is great, but then you have to question if it's worth it, considering the voices in her head apparently told her they want to kill you.

Easssssssy Livin' Reputation: 853

Quote Originally Posted by TuxedoSam View Post
    Yeah, that really is a shitty way to break-up with someone. I'll assume your life was at risk and try not to judge you. :>P
    Not so much my physical safety, but she was the type who would have went out of her way to make life difficult for me. Like, calling in to my job to report me for things I hadn't done, ordering pizzas to the house I didn't want, spreading awful rumors among friends, whatever...I saw what she had done to her ex, and decided that was the best way to do it. By the time she figured out "oh its over", it was already like we had broken up weeks before. There wasn't much shock, because we had distanced so much.

I still feel awful about it, but now she has like 200 babies and is divorced, living off her husbands income still...I made the right choice.

Dunny 2014 Updated 10/19

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 253

Quote Originally Posted by DizzyPW View Post
    So the scenario is you've gotten involved with someone who is nuts and it's only a matter of time they go over the top and scar you forever. If you break up with them flat out, they're probably going to stalk you and continue doing weird things for a while.

Your only salvation is to trick them into making the decision to break up with you instead. How do you go about becoming annoying/crazy enough to escape from this situation?
    Hah! Jokes on you, we don't date anything else then our computer and right hand!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast