Say you're dating a crazy person...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Eriond's Egotist Reputation: 233

Quote Originally Posted by Phanein View Post
    Convenience her friend to make-out with me.
    This
    Quote Originally Posted by FarmerM View Post
    Bagging the mom. Now that will end it.
    And this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Phanein View Post
    The Sister is a good go to as well.
    This too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
    Or hit on her dad instead.
    Also this.

All at the same time.

Rock Man Reputation: 84

Quote Originally Posted by Oisterboy View Post
    Not so much my physical safety, but she was the type who would have went out of her way to make life difficult for me. Like, calling in to my job to report me for things I hadn't done, ordering pizzas to the house I didn't want, spreading awful rumors among friends, whatever...I saw what she had done to her ex, and decided that was the best way to do it. By the time she figured out "oh its over", it was already like we had broken up weeks before. There wasn't much shock, because we had distanced so much.

I still feel awful about it, but now she has like 200 babies and is divorced, living off her husbands income still...I made the right choice.
    :S If you knew what she did to her ex, why did you engage in a relationship with her?

I dunno, I think she wasn't that attached to you to begin with if she just let it go after that. If she was attached to you, she would have made your life a bltch for ignoring her AND THEN breaking up with her until she either got in trouble or had an epiphany. Or perhaps she learned from her past relationships she really shouldn't let it go that far.

Your method was only successful because she wasn't heavily attached to you yet, and because she wasn't, the distance you implemented did help decrease the attachment. This method could actually backfire on you if you're not careful in the future.

If it were me, my BF's intentions to purposely ignore me would be the cause of my shitty behavior, unless I wasn't that into him. Of course, being honest is going to hurt and I'm not going to respond merrily, but that should be expected and normal. I'd rather him be prompt than string me along like a bltch.

The last guy I formed an attachment to, I kinda revealed shitty things about him on a forum we both frequented because he just abruptly stopped communicating with me with no evidence of empathy or apology. It wasn't slander, it was all factual, but it wasn't right and I wish I had controlled my emotions better. We're actually still friends now and play LoL together from time to time. I no longer feel anything for him at all and he doesn't hold what I had done against me.

Don't ever date me.

To be fair, I believe most, if not all, people on the planet are capable of extreme reactions if given the proper stimulus. Most people are only exempt from such behavior because they've never been presented the opportunity or haven't experienced the equation that formulates such behavior.
    Last edited by TuxedoSam; 01-01-2014 at 07:01 PM.
    League of Legends IGN: Ellista

`Doll's Dishwasher Reputation: 101

OAG CRISIS!!!!

(warning: epilepsy sufferers click close tab now)

Be warned - I am a major player of Regnum Online the mmo. I've been playing it for about 2 years and rarely go without logging in at least once a day. You can also look at good alternatives to Regnum such ase Aion online and Aika Online.

http://i.imgur.com/OR8cPqY.gif
    http://i.minus.com/iuujAXwnufVSO.jpg
    http://i.minus.com/ibvD03fDh31lre.jpg
    http://i.minus.com/ibwoHNBFwlmuZF.gif
    http://i.minus.com/ibcdlNG4kU0IyS.gif

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 188

By the time she figured out "oh its over", it was already like we had broken up weeks before. There wasn't much shock, because we had distanced so much.
    You sly boy you.

I still feel awful about it, but now she has like 200 babies and is divorced, living off her husbands income still...
    Wish I could live off someone else's money... OH WAIT - I DO!

Quote Originally Posted by TuxedoSam View Post
    The last guy I formed an attachment to, I kinda revealed shitty things about him on a forum we both frequented because he just abruptly stopped communicating with me with no evidence of empathy or apology. It wasn't slander, it was all factual, but it wasn't right and I wish I had controlled my emotions better. We're actually still friends now and play LoL together from time to time. I no longer feel anything for him at all and he doesn't hold what I had done against me.

Don't ever date me.
    Cool story bro.

Quote Originally Posted by SourChicken View Post
    All at the same time.
    YESS!
    Last edited by Phenoca; 01-01-2014 at 09:13 PM.
    ... That moment when you realized that your bath towel is covered in sawdust.

Rock Man Reputation: 84

Quote Originally Posted by Phenoca View Post
    Cool story bro.
    THE lRONY!
    League of Legends IGN: Ellista

Easssssssy Livin' Reputation: 853

Haha yeah, we were a pretty terrible match. I was at a point of "anyone is better than no one" and settled. Like I said, anyone knows I'm definitely not that kind of person. My relationships tend to end with me high and dry because I was TOO accessible. But whatevs. It's oister solo time and I'm just gonna ride it out for a bit. If I end up a male cat lady, I'll be a cool one. LOL.

That last one turned my cynical bitterness up to 11. I'm burnt out on trying and focusing on my work grind. Not as fun but I gotta do it eventually :P

Bladin's Sword Sharpener Reputation: 88

neglect and lack of communication
    works well with non-crazy girlfriends too.

DrHime |MsNakita
    SD Gundam - League of Legends (PH) - Grand Chase

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123