what do you want to do with your life :you only live once:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Banned Reputation: 208

Default what do you want to do with your life :you only live once:

I want to live a positive life. Be more caring about others. And not be so full of sadness and anger. I love everyone but hate the ones who are bent on destroying this world that god provide us with. I want to quit being mean to my family. I have anger problems and tend to sometimes take it out on them. I want to see my brother quit pills. I want to see my dad quit smoking crack. I want my dad to love me. But he has shown more then once he only cares about his drugs and his girl friend who is a meth addict and crack head. Ive turned my love for him towards hate. I want to see my life turn for good. I want to do good things and help others but im just not sure how to do that. I want my grandmum eye sight to come back. I want her health to getter better. I fear the day of her death. As i will then probably have no one but my brother. I want to have a clear mind and not here voices in my head. I want to have the strength to take my meds. I dont want to be depressed any more. I dont want to be bipolar any more. I don't want to have anxiety any more. I want friends but no one would like me as im not normal. But define normal. In the truth we all are crazy. I want the world to be at peace. I want there to be and end to world hunger. I want a happy world. But sadly this world is a nightmare and i dread everyday i awake from sleep. I want a job to support and help my family. I want to be able to help them with there debts and bills. I only get 600 a month and thats not much to help. We are supposed to pay are debts but its hard. I want to know what its like to feel emotions. Im a stale human who really don't care much. I dont show love much. And im full of hate. but im aslo full of love but its a battle. As my inner self is mad at everyone and dont let me show my true self. I am sorry to all those i have hurt in my life. There is and always will be someone out there that is worse off then me. But i did not have a child hood. Mine was stolen from me. My mum and her friends did things to me which i will not go into detail. Only a few here know. Whom i wont share names. I am screwed up in the head. I hope one day will find peace. But i doubt it. I hope you all forgive me for the things i do. Thanks for reading.

i know this a long post but please read if you want to and please share what you want to do with your life.

Sun? What Sun? Reputation: 41

(gives duby a pat on the back and a sundae)
    Let's see, what do I want to do...?

I want to learn to deal with people who are hostile to me without panicking.
    My therapist says (and you know it's juicy if the sentence begins with those three words) I'm probably like that from growing up with a very angry mother.
    Even tiny conflicts will terrify me even when the person I've annoyed is barely upset.

I also want to get over my bitterness about the school environment I grew up in.
    I have trouble with kids because of it.
    I'll look at them and wonder if they're bullies and just get really upset and emotional.

Aaaaand I want to learn how to type up a decent story without constantly erasing everything I've made because "I have an idea for a BETTER plot/setting/situation/ohmygodno!"
    That want is a bit less angsty than the other two.

Holy Hand Grenade Reputation: 66

I don't have any deep emotional goals.

But
    I would like to have a great day each day with my wife.
    Stop being a fatty.
    Make actual progress on my ideas.(ADHD Sucks)

Chrono's Crony Reputation: 194

I want to let people know that I saved a bunch of money by switching to Geico!
    Quote Originally Posted by xBlazex View Post
    sorry for you have the evil heart in the universe. your type are just destroy are world
    The battle of science vs. religion ended when churches started putting lightning rods on their steeples.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 236

i am already doing ... infact i got most of my goals accomplished but then new goals come ... and atm i just want to go to Aleska and snowboard on awesome mountains atleast for a week
    Some Stories Are Just Way Better In My Head!

Easssssssy Livin' Reputation: 842

I wanna be packed into a cannon with a lot of ducks. A safety cannon though, so when the cannon goes off the ducks aren't hurt, they just fly. But I can't fly, I'll just be blasted out into a cloud of flying ducks. I'll live my dream of flying with the ducks, until I lose momentum and eventually plummet to my death. But boy, what a life it'll be.

REGULAR SHOW FUNKO POP SET! ALL OF 'EM. CONTEST SOON. Updated 4/23 (long overdue, take a peek doods!)

Raiyne's Rock Band Reputation: 235

^

uhh, as for me, idunno i'm boring. i want to live downtown in a major city in a small apartment that looks kinda like http://img.ffffound.com/static-data/...101a33f1_m.jpg, and i want to code stuff on my computer and play guitar and earn enough money to be free of obligation to anyone and to do the stuff i want to do. which is mostly go see movies, get the odd game/pc update, see live music, go hiking in awesome places, go meet with friends for stuff every so often, idunno. ride a bike and run and walk and take transit always because cars suck. nothing crazy. i plan to live sorta small. no kids because kids suck.
    Last edited by postrook; 01-03-2014 at 01:59 PM.
    I hate TALKING. to PEOPLE. about THINGS.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 350

I don't know what I want to do with my life but what I do want is to have satisfying job (so that when I wake up in the morning I don't have to dread another long work day/week) and just be in a place where I feel fulfilled and satisfied with my existence. Even if it means that I have to work for a shitty pay.

Xenonight2's Zealot Reputation: 382

The money, the cars, the clothes...
    I just wanna be successful.

Raiyne's Rock Band Reputation: 134

I dunno, live life as stress-free as possible? Maybe grow another inch taller.. if I can that'd be great!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast